FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > That Friday Eve Pint

That Friday Eve Pint

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is a sneaky one in a pub with a name that makes me giggle like a girl. I'm going full on real ale today, I'm not up for taking the risk of getting caught with a shandy.

I just had one of those one of those experiences whereby somebody came and spoke to me but I just couldn't place where I knew him from. I managed to blag it to a certain degree...I think.

Just tomorrow to go then, which like Monday doesn't count for anything really. There's talk of a 3 day week at our place but I ain't increasing my hours for anybody.

So apart from Rubidoux's friend, who's making sandwiches for the week, the fancy gardeners who are busy queuing at B&Q and new couple mirage who are preparing their "been here a day and not had a shag yet" thread, what's everyone else up to?

Not that I really care, I just couldn't think of any other way of ending the post.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m hiding in here where it’s quiet

"I’m hiding in here where it’s quiet "

I know what you mean lol I'll have a pint of bud what you drinking my round

"Is a sneaky one in a pub with a name that makes me giggle like a girl. I'm going full on real ale today, I'm not up for taking the risk of getting caught with a shandy.

I just had one of those one of those experiences whereby somebody came and spoke to me but I just couldn't place where I knew him from. I managed to blag it to a certain degree...I think.

Just tomorrow to go then, which like Monday doesn't count for anything really. There's talk of a 3 day week at our place but I ain't increasing my hours for anybody.

So apart from Rubidoux's friend, who's making sandwiches for the week, the fancy gardeners who are busy queuing at B&Q and new couple mirage who are preparing their "been here a day and not had a shag yet" thread, what's everyone else up to?

Not that I really care, I just couldn't think of any other way of ending the post.

"

I ain't telling, you don't care anyway

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Just finished work, now waiting to do the school run.

"Is a sneaky one in a pub with a name that makes me giggle like a girl. I'm going full on real ale today, I'm not up for taking the risk of getting caught with a shandy.

"

You mind if I pull up a stool its been a long week lol

"Just finished work, now waiting to do the school run. "

Me too but I'm being naughty reading stories while outside the school gate

"Just finished work, now waiting to do the school run.

Me too but I'm being naughty reading stories while outside the school gate"

Lol yh this beats Facebook stories lol

I often wonder if I'm the only naughty mum when I'm picking up the kids

"

Avoid

"I often wonder if I'm the only naughty mum when I'm picking up the kids "

Of course not, all women are sluts

On a sick day from work contemplating future

I’m moving out of orbit, to many somersaults.

Is it friday already

Was gonna say, where the fuck did Thursday go ?

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Friday doesn't count for anything - in his head it's already Friday evening.

It's the start of my long weekend anyway now so I have the Friday feeling as well.

"Friday doesn't count for anything - in his head it's already Friday evening.

It's the start of my long weekend anyway now so I have the Friday feeling as well."

Awwwww I'm envious. Enjoy x

» Add a new message to this topic