FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples Etiquette?

Couples Etiquette?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wonder what the etiquette is when in a couples scenario.As in, what happens if you don't want to play with one of them?

I've been approached by couples and thought, 'ooh yummy' about her but not him, many times.

But how do you actually say that?

I suppose you don't...or do you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You don't do it x

No you both have to be attracted

By *ikeandmollyCouple  over a year ago

swindon

We find that as well, never take one for the team it’s just not worth it.

Molly

XX

If we don’t agree we don’t play. X

We spoke to a couple on here yesterday who after I sent them our face pics said I was attractive but the bf isn’t so they don’t want to meet.

Personally I think that is a rude thing to say. No reason why they couldn’t just say “sorry but not for us”.

I wouldn’t dream of telling any couple on here that I find their husband/boyfriend unattractive.

S

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I wonder what the etiquette is when in a couples scenario.As in, what happens if you don't want to play with one of them?

I've been approached by couples and thought, 'ooh yummy' about her but not him, many times.

"

You can't single one of the couple out like that, it would be rather hurtful and unnecessary.

If you're both not happy about moving forwards though, don't do it. Personally the thought of my partner having sex with someone she didn't want to is deeply unsettling.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Unless they make it clear that they are happy to play separately you move on to a couple in which you find both attractive.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

On out couple profile this happens a lot,ie i'm hardly ever attracted to the male .

We are never rude ,just say thanks but not for us.

If it was a club,we wouldn't play if there wasn't an agreement between me and Jack,that we were both happy.

Its v hard getting four way attraction ,hence why we also have our single profiles too.

We are fully aware we might not appeal to everyone but that’s just life, if someone did approach us and said they preferred one and not the other we would thank them for the interest and part ways, we are in this together after all, likewise if one of us found another person attractive and the other didn’t we would tell each other and move on (not as though that happens we have the same taste in women lol).

You have to take it on the chin.

Danish x

Yeah I’d say nothing and wouldn’t go any further than chat

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

2 way attraction is difficult, 4 way attraction is very difficult. The power of veto in a couple is golden, not taking one for the team.

I guess the best way is to gently disengage politely. I think most couples understand that it's fairly normal for attraction not to be 4 way and don't take it to heart. Hopefully they pick up on the vibe and reciprocate on the disengagement. However if they don't you may have to be a bit more frank but in a polite way. At the end of the day it's about mutral enjoyment for all.

There have been threads before on "Taking one for the team" or something like that haven't there? I don't see that as being fair or fun so agree with the folks saying walk away.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

"I wonder what the etiquette is when in a couples scenario.As in, what happens if you don't want to play with one of them?

"

We’ve always just said thanks but no thanks. We have an agreement that means no from one means no from both. Although we have been in situations in clubs we’re weve just played with the lady (thankfully!)

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

This happens quite a lot on our couples profile where one of us likes one of the couple but the other doesn't. We just simply tell them they're not for us but don't go into the specifics of why. The fact that both of us needs to find them attractive and they need to be into us too means that we've found meets hard to come by

» Add a new message to this topic