FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Inventive Messages.

Inventive Messages.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So you improve your ability to reach out to others you become quite good at it...but don't you sometimes want to keep it simple and just say I really want to FU** YOU?

Worked for me a few times in the outside world! Because so often desire is stymied by too many words. We can talk after!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Try it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So you improve your ability to reach out to others you become quite good at it...but don't you sometimes want to keep it simple and just say I really want to FU** YOU?

Worked for me a few times in the outside world! Because so often desire is stymied by too many words. We can talk after!"

I don't think that would EVER work for me on the outside. It may in here, if I've bantered back and forth with them a bit on the Forum.

Isn't the same thing is it? To be honest, I'm not sure how I'd feel if I received a message like that from a random.

I'd be like.. Are you sure? I may be a right wierdo.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"So you improve your ability to reach out to others you become quite good at it...but don't you sometimes want to keep it simple and just say I really want to FU** YOU?

Worked for me a few times in the outside world! Because so often desire is stymied by too many words. We can talk after!

I don't think that would EVER work for me on the outside. It may in here, if I've bantered back and forth with them a bit on the Forum.

Isn't the same thing is it? To be honest, I'm not sure how I'd feel if I received a message like that from a random.

I'd be like.. Are you sure? I may be a right wierdo."

Not necessarily straight away as a random but not too deep into the communication either.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd be like.. Are you sure? I may be a right wierdo.Not necessarily straight away as a random but not too deep into the communication either."

If you know you can get away with it.. yes

» Add a new message to this topic