FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > T.E.N.S machine as sex toy.

T.E.N.S machine as sex toy.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation - if you haven't it tried before it is amazing!

£15 from Lloyds pharmacy when they have them on offer.

One was used on me once and all I can say is WOW!

The voltage is very low so certainly is pleasure not pain

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

my Master has got an EStim device which i think is similar and i REALLY want to try it. Seen him use it on someone else and it looked so much fun!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

seen them use a

testler ??? in le chambre

I've got an old magneto from a motorbike if you fancy giving that a try ?

It'll certainly tickle your testicles

yes sounds like similar but probably slightly different as his likely designed for play

"I've got an old magneto from a motorbike if you fancy giving that a try ?

It'll certainly tickle your testicles"

yes it's a wonderful toy, and certainly not just something for one person either.

There's a staggering array of electrodes available, and if you're so inclined you can make lacquered brass and wood contrivings that are purely Frankensteinian (as I do enjoy making my own BDSM toys). I guess my kink extends to knife edge switches, bakelite and purple plush too... lol

I'd say get a box that has adjustments for pulse rate, and also pulse width, as sometimes adjusting the pulse width has a whole spectrum of sensations attached....

You can attach the machine across two people and have some amazing sensations in the areas that you are connected physically... quite intimate, I can assure you.

Genital stimulation is great, watch out on muscles though - over contracting muscles at low rates can result in considerable aches the next day as they've flexed far beyond the norm!

Have fun

Wolf

"I've got an old magneto from a motorbike if you fancy giving that a try ?

It'll certainly tickle your testicles"

and it will straighten curly hair and curl straight hair

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"yes it's a wonderful toy, and certainly not just something for one person either.

There's a staggering array of electrodes available, and if you're so inclined you can make lacquered brass and wood contrivings that are purely Frankensteinian (as I do enjoy making my own BDSM toys). I guess my kink extends to knife edge switches, bakelite and purple plush too... lol

I'd say get a box that has adjustments for pulse rate, and also pulse width, as sometimes adjusting the pulse width has a whole spectrum of sensations attached....

You can attach the machine across two people and have some amazing sensations in the areas that you are connected physically... quite intimate, I can assure you.

Genital stimulation is great, watch out on muscles though - over contracting muscles at low rates can result in considerable aches the next day as they've flexed far beyond the norm!

Have fun

Wolf

"

Ok, now i REALLY REALLY REALLY want to try one

"yes it's a wonderful toy, and certainly not just something for one person either.

Have fun

Wolf

"

check my Nigella thread, was only time it was used, ( not with Nigella! lol ) but man wowwww lol, am sure the imagination, for those that want to try it, would give amazing experiences

just anywhere on the body except in direct line with the heart, otherwise you'll be pushing hard and fast to staying alive

right breast is okay just avoid connecting it to the left arm or left-central breast area, and *definitely* nowhere above the shoulders. And never across the arms, or on anyone with a pacemaker or with epilepsy.

it's easy to think that such devices are harmless with them running on a couple of batteries. They're not - the voltage is around 450v or so, and the current is still strong enough to cause fibrilation or trigger electroconvulsive seizures. Hence the responsibility in use, but lower body area should be just fine.

It's not an SSC toy it's definitely RACK.

Wolf

"just anywhere on the body except in direct line with the heart, otherwise you'll be pushing hard and fast to staying alive

right breast is okay just avoid connecting it to the left arm or left-central breast area, and *definitely* nowhere above the shoulders. And never across the arms, or on anyone with a pacemaker or with epilepsy.

it's easy to think that such devices are harmless with them running on a couple of batteries. They're not - the voltage is around 450v or so, and the current is still strong enough to cause fibrilation or trigger electroconvulsive seizures. Hence the responsibility in use, but lower body area should be just fine.

It's not an SSC toy it's definitely RACK.

Wolf

"

Great advicde for anyone who is considering using one, having only, and would only use below the belt I can highly praise the experience, thanks for the input as I like to think it will be taken on board

No no noooooooooooo

My mum used to have one for her back and asked me to try it to see how strong it was

The bag forgot to turn it down never ever again

Forgot to say it was on my back not anywhere else

By *asterspire and 806Couple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Bought one today

Chesterfield

[Removed by poster at 27/01/14 21:51:14]

...and? (the suspense is killing me)

OMG, I have one of these T.E.N.S machines & never thought about using it in that way.

And now I think of it, I can control how hard it pulses and the speed. MMMM

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"OMG, I have one of these T.E.N.S machines & never thought about using it in that way.

And now I think of it, I can control how hard it pulses and the speed. MMMM "

ours is a two channel one try one on left nipple one on inside of inner thigh from the left channel and one on right nipple and other on the area above the clitoris then slowly turn the power up and watch your lady enjoy herself

By *asandmeCouple  over a year ago

camden town

My wife has one to help with her MS but she hasn't considered using it as a sex toy... well, until she read this!

Chesterfield

[Removed by poster at 29/01/14 18:06:45]

Chesterfield

Finally got some alone time with the tens machine in Spires car at lunch 2day - OMG worth every penny & more - been sat in soaking wet nix all pm!!

Ebonie x

» Add a new message to this topic