FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > REVENGE

REVENGE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the worst thing you've done on here to someone?

I was talking to a catfish who i knew was a catfish. Said I will meet her (was a gay bloke). Gave an address opposite end of london for them to be there at 2am. She said was sending her FB first just to make sure I was real and I said that's cool. She said "Begin without me as I have a fantasy of walking in on my FB with another man" despite me telling them I'm not gay. I said, yeah thats hot. Anyway guy rocked up pretended I couldn't see him. Told him to take a pic of him next to a Starbucks which he did. Then laughed at him and told him to e joy his 3 hour journey home on the night bus.

Am I evil?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's the worst thing you've done on here to someone?

I was talking to a catfish who i knew was a catfish. Said I will meet her (was a gay bloke). Gave an address opposite end of london for them to be there at 2am. She said was sending her FB first just to make sure I was real and I said that's cool. She said "Begin without me as I have a fantasy of walking in on my FB with another man" despite me telling them I'm not gay. I said, yeah thats hot. Anyway guy rocked up pretended I couldn't see him. Told him to take a pic of him next to a Starbucks which he did. Then laughed at him and told him to e joy his 3 hour journey home on the night bus.

Am I evil? "

Nope, they had it coming. No innocents were harmed in the making of your shenanigans so it's all good in my books

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Am I evil? "

Not evil, just childish. Just block those types

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I’m not interested in revenge, dignity at all times don’t ya know

Tbh I cba to read all what you wrote.

Based on the title alone, revenge - is it really worth all the angst? Just let it go and be the better person

Am I evil?

Nope, they had it coming. No innocents were harmed in the making of your shenanigans so it's all good in my books "

It's the "let me suck your cock, its not gay if I'm sucking yours" rationale that gets me.... yeah mate that will make me gay. They seem to think straight people can suddenly turn gay but they can't grasp the reverse when you tell them "why don't you have sex with a woman?" Obviously not all gays are like that but the ones that are, ar creeps

"Tbh I cba to read all what you wrote.

Based on the title alone, revenge - is it really worth all the angst? Just let it go and be the better person "

I GUESS I just want the world to burn

Am I evil?

Not evil, just childish. Just block those types "

But how will they learn? With every crime should come punishment

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

"Tbh I cba to read all what you wrote.

Based on the title alone, revenge - is it really worth all the angst? Just let it go and be the better person

I GUESS I just want the world to burn"

Worrying thing to say

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've never done anything awful to anyone on here. I don't really understand why you would.

"I've never done anything awful to anyone on here. I don't really understand why you would."

Well if you read my OP you'll see why i did it. No one was hurt, just their time wasted

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've never done anything awful to anyone on here. I don't really understand why you would.

Well if you read my OP you'll see why i did it. No one was hurt, just their time wasted"

I did read your op. You asked what was the worst thing we'd ever done to someone on the site and went on to explain how you got your own back on someone you felt had led you on. What I don't understand is why, if you knew it was a catfish situation from the start, you continued to play along. In some ways that makes you a catfish too.

"I've never done anything awful to anyone on here. I don't really understand why you would.

Well if you read my OP you'll see why i did it. No one was hurt, just their time wasted

I did read your op. You asked what was the worst thing we'd ever done to someone on the site and went on to explain how you got your own back on someone you felt had led you on. What I don't understand is why, if you knew it was a catfish situation from the start, you continued to play along. In some ways that makes you a catfish too."

Errrr no it doesn't make me a catfish. If you're gonna waste someone time and be all creepy then you need to be taught a lesson.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Am I evil? "

Life is too short and I'm too old to be childish. I personally wouldn't have wasted a nanosecond: block and move on.

London

Am I evil?

Worst thing we’ve done ?

Blocked and not wasted the energy ....

London

I did read your op. You asked what was the worst thing we'd ever done to someone on the site and went on to explain how you got your own back on someone you felt had led you on. What I don't understand is why, if you knew it was a catfish situation from the start, you continued to play along. In some ways that makes you a catfish too."

Bit of a childish thing to do in my opinion, just report block and move on.

This went well

By *averockrockMan  over a year ago

swindon

Not interested in revenge

Am I evil?

Nope, they had it coming. No innocents were harmed in the making of your shenanigans so it's all good in my books

It's the "let me suck your cock, its not gay if I'm sucking yours" rationale that gets me.... yeah mate that will make me gay. They seem to think straight people can suddenly turn gay but they can't grasp the reverse when you tell them "why don't you have sex with a woman?" Obviously not all gays are like that but the ones that are, ar creeps "

Well, that didn't take long to turn from a revenge thread to a homophobic rant did it ?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Am I evil?

Except those at the other address he gave out who had some random person knocking on their door at 2am looking for sex of course.

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Seems like a whoooooole lot of wasted energy to me, make you feel better? Or just a douche?....see the thing is you could of blocked etc, but you decided to have some fun as someone else,s expense...2 wrongs don't make a right my friend ..

Too classy for revenge, someone else’s problem is just their problem. Life’s too short to worry and bother about things that dont matter or play any relevance in life.

why would i revenge folks on here its far happy times

Id say worst i done is whinge and say hulk smaaaash

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Worst thing I've done to someone.. blocked them maybe?

You clearly have too much time on your hands!

Am I evil?

It's the "let me suck your cock, its not gay if I'm sucking yours" rationale that gets me.... yeah mate that will make me gay. They seem to think straight people can suddenly turn gay but they can't grasp the reverse when you tell them "why don't you have sex with a woman?" Obviously not all gays are like that but the ones that are, ar creeps

Well, that didn't take long to turn from a revenge thread to a homophobic rant did it ? "

you noticed too

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

I did read your op. You asked what was the worst thing we'd ever done to someone on the site and went on to explain how you got your own back on someone you felt had led you on. What I don't understand is why, if you knew it was a catfish situation from the start, you continued to play along. In some ways that makes you a catfish too.

Errrr no it doesn't make me a catfish. If you're gonna waste someone time and be all creepy then you need to be taught a lesson.

I'm sorry, it does make you a catfish and a bit of a prick to be honest. You were exacting revenge on them for what exactly? How had they wasted your time other than messaging them?

The correct thing to do is to report and block them, then admin can deal with the profile. All you've done is make yourself the catfish and the time waster. In the process you also wasted your own time that you were seeking to save... Congratulations! "

» Add a new message to this topic