FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples Profiles

Couples Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where only male pictures appear apart from 1 pic of wife taken probably without her knowledge as she gets ready for a night out and 'only male plays'. We have you worked out..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What have we worked out?

"Where only male pictures appear apart from 1 pic of wife taken probably without her knowledge as she gets ready for a night out and 'only male plays'. We have you worked out.."

Get Lieutenant Columbo in the corner

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Where only male pictures appear apart from 1 pic of wife taken probably without her knowledge as she gets ready for a night out and 'only male plays'. We have you worked out.."

What I find far more common are profiles with 99% pics of the woman and one semi erect pic of the guy’s disembodied penis - and yet as a single fem you’re supposed to fancy/shag both of them?

"What have we worked out? "

Wanked*

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Where only male pictures appear apart from 1 pic of wife taken probably without her knowledge as she gets ready for a night out and 'only male plays'. We have you worked out..

Get Lieutenant Columbo in the corner"

I prefer Kojak!!!

I find the opposite, it’s mostly pics of the female.

By *hrisAndKatieCouple  over a year ago

stevenage

Or profiles of couples that arnt verified in any way and have been on for over a year ... i mean really

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Wow detective Pikachu on the job.

We are fake, I tricked Sam into his photos and took some whilst he had soap in his eyes in the shower

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"We are fake, I tricked Sam into his photos and took some whilst he had soap in his eyes in the shower "

All 3 by the look of it..

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Fake as anything here

Red is actually just a very expensive blow up doll

At least, when I am on cam chatting in the General Chatroom when i work from home that's what I have been accused of

But seriously, the veris tend to be a good indicator

You really don’t have anything worked out.....

By *ania2000Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Where only male pictures appear apart from 1 pic of wife taken probably without her knowledge as she gets ready for a night out and 'only male plays'. We have you worked out..

What I find far more common are profiles with 99% pics of the woman and one semi erect pic of the guy’s disembodied penis - and yet as a single fem you’re supposed to fancy/shag both of them? "

Theres more public and friends pic s on our profile and yes we have the token disembodied cock pic...but our private pics are of us both ..and its up to him who he shows himself to ....plus we dont do face pics... ever...x

We say this all the time! We don't have many photos up at the minute as we are having a little step back from Fab, but when we do they are a good mix of both of us!

If you're playing as a couple with other couples then surely all parties need to see each other to determine whether there is that initial attraction between you all?!.... I certainly want to see more of the male than just his cock!!

PT x

What I find far more common are profiles with 99% pics of the woman and one semi erect pic of the guy’s disembodied penis - and yet as a single fem you’re supposed to fancy/shag both of them? "

Yes I often wonder about this x

[Removed by poster at 30/04/19 10:31:40]

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"We say this all the time! We don't have many photos up at the minute as we are having a little step back from Fab, but when we do they are a good mix of both of us!

If you're playing as a couple with other couples then surely all parties need to see each other to determine whether there is that initial attraction between you all?!.... I certainly want to see more of the male than just his cock!!

PT x "

So many men seem to think all us women need is to see a cock and we will jump right on it. It's the same for men playing solo and within couples.

For me the reality is I'm not bothered what his cock looks like. By the time I get to the point of wanting to see it I'm pretty much guaranteed to want to fuck him (or both if it's a couple)

"We say this all the time! We don't have many photos up at the minute as we are having a little step back from Fab, but when we do they are a good mix of both of us!

PT x

So many men seem to think all us women need is to see a cock and we will jump right on it. It's the same for men playing solo and within couples.

For me the reality is I'm not bothered what his cock looks like. By the time I get to the point of wanting to see it I'm pretty much guaranteed to want to fuck him (or both if it's a couple)"

Absolutely agree!! There are so many other body bits and areas that draw me in first before I ever need to see a cock photo!

I think it's probably the same for the guys, definitely Mr F, where the full on foof shots don't make him want to meet someone either!! Lol!

PT x

By *ania2000Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

PT x

For me the reality is I'm not bothered what his cock looks like. By the time I get to the point of wanting to see it I'm pretty much guaranteed to want to fuck him (or both if it's a couple)

Absolutely agree!! There are so many other body bits and areas that draw me in first before I ever need to see a cock photo!

I think it's probably the same for the guys, definitely Mr F, where the full on foof shots don't make him want to meet someone either!! Lol!

PT x"

totaly agree....love a fit torso pic...abs and strong shoulders and chest realy do it for me...purely because its what i already have with deman ...skinny bodies tirn me off no matter how big their manhood is lol...also a funny sense of humour and banter ...love it x

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

What I find far more common are profiles with 99% pics of the woman and one semi erect pic of the guy’s disembodied penis - and yet as a single fem you’re supposed to fancy/shag both of them?

Yes I often wonder about this x"

Not on our couples profile. The vast majority of our photos are of us together with some individual ones of us both. After all we come as a pair, so why would we only advertise 50% of the product?

From that lack of male pictures you get the feeling sometimes that the woman's choice and desire in terms of the male half of a potential couple is treated as far less important. Almost as if the only important factor is the desirability of the women in a couple. But if I was a women (even a bi woman) the choice of the male half would be just as important as the female half. It would be about my enjoyment too. So I would want to see as much of the man as the woman in a profile.

PT x

PT x totaly agree....love a fit torso pic...abs and strong shoulders and chest realy do it for me...purely because its what i already have with deman ...skinny bodies tirn me off no matter how big their manhood is lol...also a funny sense of humour and banter ...love it x"

Yep with you on all of those!!....chest, arms, shoulders plus that really sexy 'V' that leads down to the pleasure zone.... .... Any of those can have much more of an effect than just a floating cock!!! Lol!

PT x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You really don’t have anything worked out....."

I think I came to the same conclusion as the OP, that the wife may not know about her pic on the profile or even the profile

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, were they verified?

Not on our couples profile. The vast majority of our photos are of us together with some individual ones of us both. After all we come as a pair, so why would we only advertise 50% of the product?

From that lack of male pictures you get the feeling sometimes that the woman's choice and desire in terms of the male half of a potential couple is treated as far less important. Almost as if the only important factor is the desirability of the women in a couple. But if I was a women (even a bi woman) the choice of the male half would be just as important as the female half. It would be about my enjoyment too. So I would want to see as much of the man as the woman in a profile. "

Exactly this. I would love to see more pics of the couple together and a 50/50 split of separate M and F shots.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

From that lack of male pictures you get the feeling sometimes that the woman's choice and desire in terms of the male half of a potential couple is treated as far less important. Almost as if the only important factor is the desirability of the women in a couple. But if I was a women (even a bi woman) the choice of the male half would be just as important as the female half. It would be about my enjoyment too. So I would want to see as much of the man as the woman in a profile. "

we know we aren’t everyone’s type so we provide plenty of pictures of us both so people can get a good sense of who we are before messaging. We hate profiles that are dominated by one half only

From that lack of male pictures you get the feeling sometimes that the woman's choice and desire in terms of the male half of a potential couple is treated as far less important. Almost as if the only important factor is the desirability of the women in a couple. But if I was a women (even a bi woman) the choice of the male half would be just as important as the female half. It would be about my enjoyment too. So I would want to see as much of the man as the woman in a profile. we know we aren’t everyone’s type so we provide plenty of pictures of us both so people can get a good sense of who we are before messaging. We hate profiles that are dominated by one half only "

You have a great mix of photos!! Love the latest one!

PT x

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

From that lack of male pictures you get the feeling sometimes that the woman's choice and desire in terms of the male half of a potential couple is treated as far less important. Almost as if the only important factor is the desirability of the women in a couple. But if I was a women (even a bi woman) the choice of the male half would be just as important as the female half. It would be about my enjoyment too. So I would want to see as much of the man as the woman in a profile. we know we aren’t everyone’s type so we provide plenty of pictures of us both so people can get a good sense of who we are before messaging. We hate profiles that are dominated by one half only

You have a great mix of photos!! Love the latest one!

PT x"

Lol thanks, if beards hadn’t of been tight and selected gold instead of silver then we would have added some more of our recent meets lol

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

It's more often than not 99% pictures of the female half and maybe a dick pic of the guy, which isn't much help for us.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"It's more often than not 99% pictures of the female half and maybe a dick pic of the guy, which isn't much help for us."

Ehem! See my post above! Almost to the letter! Great minds and all that!

On my couples profile we had a 50/50 share of the pics on show. I always think profiles with just fem pics on a couples profile are dodgy?

» Add a new message to this topic