FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trolls

Trolls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why do you think people do it? Im not really talking about fab but social media in general. I make up little stories about them in my head

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everyone needs a hobby

Because there blowup doll isn’t talking to them and has them on a sec ban

I think a lot of trolls are misunderstood. There are many people in life who have something to say, but just don't know how to say it.

The twisted buzz, I doubt it's too dissimilar to us lot typing shit in the forums for giggles.... I don't think they understand the hurt they cause because they don't see it, online shiz innit....

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's a safe bullying fantasy. Now that people are being prosecuted it may start to quiet some of them.

It's not helped by the wholesale name calling if you don't agree with someone's opinion, which we do see on here. It goes along with the 'toughen up, it's just words on a screen'. Words have meaning and impact.

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

Unhappy in their life's so pick fault at others....maybe

I was thinking inparticular about the down syndrome girl who was ridiculed when her dad uploaded a video of her enjoying herself

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Because they’re miserable and mean spirited. And their way of making themselves feel better is to rain down misery on others.

"Because they’re miserable and mean spirited. And their way of making themselves feel better is to rain down misery on others.

"

do you think it makes them feel better or is it a case of im miserable so i will make you misersble too

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm on the BBC football site forums, and there is one guy who has been doing it for years, he never seems to post anything of his own, just keeps quoting other people and disagreeing with them. He probably wouldn't do the same thing in real life though, keyboard warriors are abound on the internet I'm afraid

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

"Because they’re miserable and mean spirited. And their way of making themselves feel better is to rain down misery on others.

do you think it makes them feel better or is it a case of im miserable so i will make you misersble too"

I don’t know to be honest. I find it hard to understand why anyone would deliberately be so vile, so i assume they’re miserable and it’s like a cry for help, but really some people are just horrible and thrive on others anguish.

» Add a new message to this topic