FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Game of thrones support group

Game of thrones support group

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ea monkey OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

So...

It's over! Whether for good or bad, whether you loved the last episode or hated it, it's over.

Done.

Finished.

So, what now? What will you be filling the empty space with, in the absence of Tyrion and Jon? Will life ever be the same again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I was just relieved that John did for the mad queen, bitch was going crazy

It’s not just GOT that is ending, TBBT is also ending Thursday, so it’s a double loss for me this week, got a few things lined up to fill the void tho

By *c1989Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Not sure I'm feeling the loss yet.

I'm hoping the prequel will be good. As I would like to know more about what happened before. How was NK defeated the first for example.

Maybe I'll start the books. Would kind of like some reassurance that grrm will finish the series though... but not until I've finished the Stand.

I've been glued to reddit reading reactions and such for the last day and came across a series of YouTube videos on the history and lore narrated by the actors. This the first one.

https://youtu.be/_clg-aDryCY

I might give westworld another go as just saw a trailer that has rain Paul joining and some pink Floyd music so it caught my attention.

Anyway end of an era.

By *c1989Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Not sure I'm feeling the loss yet.

I'm hoping the prequel will be good. As I would like to know more about what happened before. How was NK defeated the first for example.

Maybe I'll start the books. Would kind of like some reassurance that grrm will finish the series though... but not until I've finished the Stand.

I've been glued to reddit reading reactions and such for the last day and came across a series of YouTube videos on the history and lore narrated by the actors. This the first one.

I might give westworld another go as just saw a trailer that has rain Paul joining and some pink Floyd music so it caught my attention.

Anyway end of an era. "

Aron Paul*

Manchester (he/him)

"I was just relieved that John did for the mad queen, bitch was going crazy

It’s not just GOT that is ending, TBBT is also ending Thursday, so it’s a double loss for me this week, got a few things lined up to fill the void tho "

Such as?

Manchester (he/him)

"Not sure I'm feeling the loss yet.

Anyway end of an era. "

The books are great and add more texture to the series, I will say though that I've got an awful feeling that this series of books won't get finished. The last one was released in 2011...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've just started watching vikings on recommendation but I'm struggling so far

Manchester (he/him)

"I've just started watching vikings on recommendation but I'm struggling so far "

I quite enjoyed the first couple of seasons, the pretty people helped...

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'm watching the last couple of series of Supernatural until the prequels come along.

Something else will fill the void eventually, I thought I'd never get over it when Lost ended, but other great programmes appeared.

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

I binge watch series....breaking bad was very good. The prequel...Better call Saul ...is also very watchable

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"So...

It's over! Whether for good or bad, whether you loved the last episode or hated it, it's over.

Done.

Finished.

So, what now? What will you be filling the empty space with, in the absence of Tyrion and Jon? Will life ever be the same again? "

start watching "the wire" again.... from the beginning season 1

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

It’s not just GOT that is ending, TBBT is also ending Thursday, so it’s a double loss for me this week, got a few things lined up to fill the void tho

Such as? "

Recorded the first few episodes of Chernobyl, I like to wait till the whole season has completed then have a binge

Manchester (he/him)

Such as?

Recorded the first few episodes of Chernobyl, I like to wait till the whole season has completed then have a binge "

Oooh! That's a good idea, I might give that one a go

Manchester (he/him)

"So...

Done.

Finished.

So, what now? What will you be filling the empty space with, in the absence of Tyrion and Jon? Will life ever be the same again?

start watching "the wire" again.... from the beginning season 1"

Is it available on Netflix?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Well I have started watching Chernobyl which is very good.

Also as I said on previous thread

What we do in the shadows.

The TV series is now on bbc2.

I might watch Dexter again from the start.

Also I think if you were to rewatch thrones from the start there's going to lot's of stuff that was missed and didn't seem important at the time.

Brooklyn 99 is still on.

Cool cool cool cool cool no doubt no doubt.

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I'm watching maybe 70 different shows. And none of them can replace what we lost on Monday!

But new Amsterdam (I've finished it now) that it one hell of a show with twists and turns. Recommend to anyone who likes a medical drama, not grey anatomy style really. So so good.

Bearing in mind how easy it is to bring dead people back to life in GOT, is it really over?....

"I've just started watching vikings on recommendation but I'm struggling so far

I quite enjoyed the first couple of seasons, the pretty people helped... "

I found Spartacus helped for the pretty people

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Suggest you all read the books

"Suggest you all read the books"

I did! And then he stopped writing them

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

I'm going to be scouring the internet for any hint of the final bloody SOIAF books being published at long last! In the meantime I've got 700 pages of the history of the Targaryen kings to wade through should the pangs get too much.

Oh ... and 'they' haven't quite disappeared just yet, because there's still the GoT documentary The Last Watch next Monday !

"Suggest you all read the books"

There’s books?

By *4nc3rCouple  over a year ago

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex

To be honest, I got so used to life without GOT, waiting nearly 2 years for *that* (it's not been bad, just rushed trying to tie up too many things in 6 episodes)

So now I can go back to watching anime

Never know I might even get around to watching season 6 and 7 of Arrow (and all the surrounding series of Flash, DC legends, Supergirl etc)

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

I may check out some new box sets. Vikings maybe....and there was a series advertised due to start in Autumn that looked good, Temple, with Mark Strong

So I’ve just restarted season 1 episode 1.

Here we go again

"So I’ve just restarted season 1 episode 1.

Here we go again "

We started again last night

I don't know what to do. I stared at the blank screen after the credits and felt hollow inside.

I'll wait for the books if he ever bloody finishes them I don't think there will ever be another series that will make me feel all the feels and emotions like Game of Thrones. I'm so sad it's over.

Here we go again

We started again last night "

You know it makes sense!!

So looking forward to watching the various characters storylines again with the knowledge of where they end up

Manchester (he/him)

"I don't know what to do. I stared at the blank screen after the credits and felt hollow inside.

I'll wait for the books if he ever bloody finishes them I don't think there will ever be another series that will make me feel all the feels and emotions like Game of Thrones. I'm so sad it's over. "

I think we all feel the same way, focus on you and grieve in your own way. Don't rush into another series before you're ready, give yourself time...

Manchester (he/him)

Here we go again "

The things we do for love

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"start watching "the wire" again.... from the beginning season 1"

Excellent advice.

"I may check out some new box sets. Vikings maybe....and there was a series advertised due to start in Autumn that looked good, Temple, with Mark Strong "

Vikings is epic ! , just on with finally watching the walking dead.. Its kinda filling in that GOT void

» Add a new message to this topic