FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Speak Up or Shut Up

Speak Up or Shut Up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Received a wink and a brief message from someone who I'm certain is my mate's wife. There's no doubt it's her.

Moral dilemma - let him know his wife's a cheater and he can deal with it as he wishes, or say nothing and know I'm betraying an unspoken trust...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fuck her first, just to be sure

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Say nothing.

You don't know it's her.

You don't know she's cheated.

You don't know if he knows or not.

Move on.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Block and move on. Even if it is her are you 100% sure you know and understand their personal situation?

"Fuck her first, just to be sure"

Only way to find out.

"Fuck her first, just to be sure

Only way to find out."

Couldnt agree more and I am not the type to agree to anything

King's Crustacean

Only way to find out."

Fight , Fight , Fight ............

"Hi all,

Received a wink and a brief message from someone who I'm certain is my mate's wife. There's no doubt it's her.

Moral dilemma - let him know his wife's a cheater and he can deal with it as he wishes, or say nothing and know I'm betraying an unspoken trust...?

"

Blimey. What are the chances?

Don’t get involved

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Agree with Granny-Crumpet and Babs... don’t get involved it’s not your place to judge

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Say nothing.

You don't know it's her.

Move on."

Yep! No more to add

Never know you could end up in a threesome with your mate

[Removed by poster at 29/05/19 17:19:17]

"Hi all,

"

Block her

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Fuck her first, just to be sure"

this

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

this "

Interesting gender divide on this one

Personally I'd say something but only if it was a good friend. I'd hope he would understand I was looking out for him. For all you know they could both be in an open relationship, but I couldn't take the chance and let a good friend get hurt if they didn't know.

I would block and walk away! Don't get involved!....

I always think that if your partner was cheating on you, would you want your friend to tell you?

Walk away

Bullshit.

Women don’t message cock pics

By *avid alanMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Walk away not worth the drama

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I always think that if your partner was cheating on you, would you want your friend to tell you? "

I always think I would want my friends to be sure of facts before they accused my partner of something?

Difficult..they could talk it through, sort it out, get through it and then you become the bad guy for 'interfering' and your friendship with them would never be the same x

"Bullshit.

Women don’t message cock pics"

Funnily enough, it had crossed my mind that OP was in fantasy land too

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Bullshit.

Funnily enough, it had crossed my mind that OP was in fantasy land too"

Currently most likely scenario is it is his mate , not the wife

By *pmsldCouple  over a year ago

kettering

How do you know she isnt on here with his consent? None of my friends know we are on this site and I know S has only told 1 or 2 of her close friends about it. Could maybe bring the site up in conversation with him and see what reaction you get from him.

Does she know it's you. I would say block and move on x

"I always think that if your partner was cheating on you, would you want your friend to tell you?

I always think I would want my friends to be sure of facts before they accused my partner of something?"

"Say nothing.

You don't know it's her.

Move on."

This

By *ruesome-twosomeCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Bullshit.

We were thinking what are the chances of a single women winking and messaging a single man's profile that just happens to be her hubbies mate

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Say nothing.

You don't know it's her.

Move on.

This "

Ditto

By *019ReadyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

If she knows it's you, then she's playing with fire & may well be testing your loyalties to your friend.

How do you know for sure that it's definitely her?

King's Crustacean

"I always think that if your partner was cheating on you, would you want your friend to tell you? "

No

Message her your face, job done....

X

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It is indeed a dilemma. My instinct is to say no. You probably don't know what has driven her to this. It could be marital problems. He may know all about it.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Let them sort out their own marital issues. Don't be the catalyst that could tear them apart.

"Bullshit.

Thanks, but it's genuine.

Does she know it's you? Might be worth speaking to her and she gives you reason why she is here?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Does she know it's you? Might be worth speaking to her and she gives you reason why she is here?

"

If I was going to do anything (I wouldn't but if I was) I would mention to the person who had contacted me that I knew them and wouldn't meet them for that reason. Why on earth anybody thinks it's being loyal to a friend to tell them their partners cheating when the only evidence they have is a message from an internet profile his beyond me.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh and PS I wouldn't ask the person behind the profile for their reasons for being here, it's none of my business

"Does she know it's you? Might be worth speaking to her and she gives you reason why she is here?

"

I don't think she knows it's me, to be honest. Otherwise unlikely she'd make contact on here...surely she'd approach me more directly?

If I was going to do anything (I wouldn't but if I was) I would mention to the person who had contacted me that I knew them and wouldn't meet them for that reason. Why on earth anybody thinks it's being loyal to a friend to tell them their partners cheating when the only evidence they have is a message from an internet profile his beyond me."

There's a very from a social, and a separate one from a full meet. I think that goes beyond a simple "d*unken mistake" type slip up. If she's actively seeking extra-marital that's not fair at all on my buddy. I need to find a way of letting him know, so he / her can sort out whatever they need to do.

Sames happened to me. Stay out of it, leave her be.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

If I was going to do anything (I wouldn't but if I was) I would mention to the person who had contacted me that I knew them and wouldn't meet them for that reason. Why on earth anybody thinks it's being loyal to a friend to tell them their partners cheating when the only evidence they have is a message from an internet profile his beyond me.

There's a very from a social, and a separate one from a full meet. I think that goes beyond a simple "d*unken mistake" type slip up. If she's actively seeking extra-marital that's not fair at all on my buddy. I need to find a way of letting him know, so he / her can sort out whatever they need to do."

Why do you need to speak to him, why not her?

The likelihood of him knowing deep down is probably quite high (people aren't silly)

I always thought part of being on here was to be discreet about who you see/meet as lots of people aren't wanting the whole world to know although some do.

Personally I would go to her and have a chat if you did want to say something.

Yes it's not anyones business why someone is on here but she may have her reason or let you know he does actually know already and its agreed between them.

Good luck OP x

I don't think she knows it's me, to be honest. Otherwise unlikely she'd make contact on here...surely she'd approach me more directly?

"

She obviously doesn’t know it’s you or she wouldn’t message!!

The exact reason why I don’t shit on my own doorstep. I block anyone local & look elsewhere because as seen on here you can’t rely on others to keep their mouths shut.

He's your mate, 100% I'd want to know

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The exact reason why I don’t shit on my own doorstep. I block anyone local & look elsewhere because as seen on here you can’t rely on others to keep their mouths shut."

This is why I always advise people in professions such as teaching to keep it quiet. There's always a "concerned parent" who thinks it's in the ", children's best interest" that the governors, head, other parents are presented with "the evidence".

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

The exact reason why I don’t shit on my own doorstep. I block anyone local & look elsewhere because as seen on here you can’t rely on others to keep their mouths shut.

This is why I always advise people in professions such as teaching to keep it quiet. There's always a "concerned parent" who thinks it's in the ", children's best interest" that the governors, head, other parents are presented with "the evidence"."

What people do in there personal life is up to them. No matter what there job is. longs it doesn’t effect there job. So called professional or not.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

This is why I always advise people in professions such as teaching to keep it quiet. There's always a "concerned parent" who thinks it's in the ", children's best interest" that the governors, head, other parents are presented with "the evidence".

What people do in there personal life is up to them. No matter what there job is. longs it doesn’t effect there job. So called professional or not."

It is and the same goes for this woman. She's contacted someone on here who knows her partner. The immediate conclusion drawn is that she's cheating on him and he should be told this. Where is the evidence that she's cheating?

If you know 100 percent it’s her tell him

"Bullshit.

Women don’t message cock pics"

Haha I was thinking same

But if true block and don't get involved

By *astyEricMan  over a year ago

Hull

What gives anyone right to intrude in someone else's relationship,

Just block and move on.

That's their problem not yours, assuming there is a problem

What people do in there personal life is up to them. No matter what there job is. longs it doesn’t effect there job. So called professional or not.

It is and the same goes for this woman. She's contacted someone on here who knows her partner. The immediate conclusion drawn is that she's cheating on him and he should be told this. Where is the evidence that she's cheating?"

Exactly it could be something they do together maybe his 'mate' enjoys his wife playing its absolutely non of OP beeswax leave it be.

Only way to find out.

Fight , Fight , Fight ............"

100% with Ms Crumpet.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"I always think that if your partner was cheating on you, would you want your friend to tell you?

I always think I would want my friends to be sure of facts before they accused my partner of something?"

How exactly are you so sure? Has she sent you a face pic or is hers on her profile?

There's a very from a social, and a separate one from a full meet. I think that goes beyond a simple "d*unken mistake" type slip up. If she's actively seeking extra-marital that's not fair at all on my buddy. I need to find a way of letting him know, so he / her can sort out whatever they need to do.

"

I don't want her knowing my business, my preferences and it could become awkward if she confesses to him, and says I knew.

I always think I would want my friends to be sure of facts before they accused my partner of something?

How exactly are you so sure? Has she sent you a face pic or is hers on her profile?"

There's no doubt it's her. No face pic as I haven't asked for one simply for the reasons explained above.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Sounds like this advice you wanted is for someone to say what you already had in mind, then you can justify doing it

"Hi all,

Block her "

I agree. Least known the better I think.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool/Wallasey

There is no correct answer really. Just that the scenario makes it more awkward.

How many of you would, under different circumstances want to be told that your partner was in the potential act of cheating on you? Would you want your friend to let you know? How would you feel if they knew about the cheating partner and kept it from you, letting you go on like that?

With that said unless you have solid proof it is her then it is best to say nothing at all. Imagine if you felt you were 100% it is her, you tell him she is cheating and then turns out its not her at all.

B38

Why would she contact you if she knows you are friends with him and if she doesn't know that it is you then you have nothing to worry about in regards to your business being exposed?

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Say nothing.

You don't know it's her.

Move on."

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Id say something.

A friend of mine found out her boyfriend was cheating on her when someone showed her his profile on a fetish site where he was being a "Bull" for cuck couples.

Imagine how it would feel to find out that your partner was cheating, was on sex sites, and your best mate knew and didnt tell you.

You wouldnt be in the best mate box anymore, be in the shithead box.

By *nderIwonder.Man  over a year ago

2nd City

rat her out

2nd City

funny how all the women are saying to block and move on.

Say nothing. None of your business

I'm shocked at how many are saying keep it shut and don't say a word. I feel like with good friends you owe them honesty. OK, fair enough if it was just a mate but someone I'm really close to I couldn't handle them not being in the know about such a potential big red flag.

But anyway, for all we know she might not even be cheating. If people saw me on here and I hadn't mentioned my partner in my profile they'd probably think I was cheating too. And I wouldn't blame them for saying something to my partner. It's up to you OP, you know your friend better than any of us... just don't go in all guns blazing.

I think either way, you’ll end up being the bastard, so I’d say nothing, just block her and move on.

Maybe if you want to be sure it is her, send her your pic and see what happens.

You don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors though and you could cause a whole lot of trouble meddling.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't want her knowing my business, my preferences and it could become awkward if she confesses to him, and says I knew."

So how are you going to explain to him that you know she's on here?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"funny how all the women are saying to block and move on. "

I say exactly the same when a woman comes on saying her friends husband has contacted her.

this

Interesting gender divide on this one "

I was thinking same thing

Definitely say nothing. I’d block her and forget about it.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Move along ... nothing to see here... these are not the boobs you’re looking for.

"Move along ... nothing to see here... these are not the boobs you’re looking for. "

Whereas these might be.

"funny how all the women are saying to block and move on. "

I’d say the same if it was the other way round. Not your business.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

"Move along ... nothing to see here... these are not the boobs you’re looking for.

Whereas these might be."

Yours definitely are!

"I'm shocked at how many are saying keep it shut and don't say a word. I feel like with good friends you owe them honesty. OK, fair enough if it was just a mate but someone I'm really close to I couldn't handle them not being in the know about such a potential big red flag.

But anyway, for all we know she might not even be cheating. If people saw me on here and I hadn't mentioned my partner in my profile they'd probably think I was cheating too. And I wouldn't blame them for saying something to my partner. It's up to you OP, you know your friend better than any of us... just don't go in all guns blazing. "

I think it's the not having all the facts first op doesn't know 100% she's cheating

If the lady reads the forums then you are probably already blocked anyway OP.

Choose a different lady, move on.

Mrs

"What gives anyone right to intrude in someone else's relationship,

Just block and move on.

That's their problem not yours, assuming there is a problem "

His m8’s wife is allowing people to intrude their relationship. If I had a wife and, she was on here being gang-banged, I’d like to know, as I’m sure everyone would.

OP get a face pic or have her cam in chat before you jump to conclusions. Once you’re sure it’s her, it’s up to you what you do. I’d want to know so that I could make a decision. (once the trust and respect is gone - the relationship is over)

By *asterofarousalMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Jumping on the block and move on scenario

2nd City

"funny how all the women are saying to block and move on.

I’d say the same if it was the other way round. Not your business. "

but it isn't the other way round. it is his business. nobody likes a deceitful cunt.

By *el71Couple  over a year ago

Preston

"Hi all,

"

Say nothing to anybody. They won't thank you for it and you are likey to lose a friend.

"Why would she contact you if she knows you are friends with him and if she doesn't know that it is you then you have nothing to worry about in regards to your business being exposed?"

Because she will see who I am with face photo, and it will become awkward as explained above...

"funny how all the women are saying to block and move on.

I’d say the same if it was the other way round. Not your business.

but it isn't the other way round. it is his business. nobody likes a deceitful cunt. "

Sorry I disagree. It’s not his business.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I'm amazed at how so many people have automatically assumed this woman is cheating & ready to lynch her.

Her husband may know, it maybe their dynamic.

He may have his own profile, they may even have a couples profile.

Just because the OP hasn't seen them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Or maybe the OP is mistaken, it's not even her.

Just walk away, block, forget you ever saw the profile.

It's not affecting you, it's not your business how other people choose to live their lives

"I'm amazed at how so many people have automatically assumed this woman is cheating & ready to lynch her.

It's not affecting you, it's not your business how other people choose to live their lives

"

this male

"I'm amazed at how so many people have automatically assumed this woman is cheating & ready to lynch her.

"

If this is the case, there’s no harm in mentioning it to her husband then? I’m sure that he’d be thankful that his friend had his best interests at heart.

It would would also mean that they could go to clubs/socials together. Surely that’s more of an incentive to speak up then?

Try and verify it’s her op, ask her for a picture or, to go on cam. Screen shot it all for proof then let him know. Those that are telling you to steer clear are deceitful serpents. Bros before hoes.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Speak up or shut up? I'd go with the second option.

You don't know the full story.

Keep out of it.

It can be a long fall from the moral high horse.

[Removed by poster at 30/05/19 15:41:30]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why would she contact you if she knows you are friends with him and if she doesn't know that it is you then you have nothing to worry about in regards to your business being exposed?

Because she will see who I am with face photo, and it will become awkward as explained above..."

And it won't be awkward when you tell your friend that his wife is cheating on him (not that you have definitive proof)? He will tell her you told him or are you planning to deceive her by asking him not to say who told him?

I don't want her knowing my business, my preferences and it could become awkward if she confesses to him, and says I knew."

That’s just an excuse to rat her out before she susses you. Because either way they’re both going to end up knowing your business aren’t they, regardless as to which one you tell first.

It appears that women are the main ones telling you not to tell him op. Always do the opposite of what a woman says.

If this is the case, there’s no harm in mentioning it to her husband then? I’m sure that he’d be thankful that his friend had his best interests at heart.

It would would also mean that they could go to clubs/socials together. Surely that’s more of an incentive to speak up then?

Try and verify it’s her op, ask her for a picture or, to go on cam. Screen shot it all for proof then let him know. Those that are telling you to steer clear are deceitful serpents. Bros before hoes. "

What a delightful saying, Bros before hoes, she’s a tad more than that being his partner..

You know the right thing to do if he is a good friend. It’s just the dilemma of what can you do that you feel comfortable with. Could you talk to her at all? There may be comebacks for you as well OP.

If there is marriage, kids, financial or family dependence (e.g. one breadwinner / main parent), that is all secondary to happiness, in my opinion.

He may even know about her antics, but being open is not a bad thing, with anyone.

Try and verify it’s her op, ask her for a picture or, to go on cam. Screen shot it all for proof then let him know. Those that are telling you to steer clear are deceitful serpents. Bros before hoes.

What a delightful saying, Bros before hoes, she’s a tad more than that being his partner.. "

She’s married and sneaking around on a swingers site: she a hoe!

God and Jesus are love

"It appears that women are the main ones telling you not to tell him op. Always do the opposite of what a woman says. "

Yeah OP follow your Bros advice, hope you can deal with the inevitable backlash of your revelation.

Maybe the women on here are worldly wise to such scenarios, just a thought.

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Hi all,

"

how do you know for 100% its her

What a delightful saying, Bros before hoes, she’s a tad more than that being his partner..

God and Jesus are love "

What a crock of shite....

"It appears that women are the main ones telling you not to tell him op. Always do the opposite of what a woman says.

Yeah OP follow your Bros advice, hope you can deal with the inevitable backlash of your revelation.

Maybe the women on here are worldly wise to such scenarios, just a thought."

Perhaps he doesn’t want his friend to be unknowingly turned into a cuck by his hoe of a wife.

Praise Solomon

Dear All,

Thanks so much for the thoughts and advice, some more constructive than others!

I've dealt with this now. No point dragging it out.

Happy fabbing!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It appears that women are the main ones telling you not to tell him op. Always do the opposite of what a woman says. "

you should be very careful saying that

I’d want to know

Forum Mod

East Sussex

God and Jesus are love "

What was it Jesús said? Oh yes, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

God and Jesus are love

What was it Jesús said? Oh yes, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" "

I’m a voracious sinner. I cast the first stone to sin some more

"Dear All,

Happy fabbing!"

Spill, what did you decide?

You can’t ask for advice and then bigger off, that’s bad form

God and Jesus are love

What was it Jesús said? Oh yes, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

I’m a voracious sinner. I cast the first stone to sin some more "

You sound more delusional than sinful.

"

This exactly

God and Jesus are love

You sound more delusional than sinful."

You sound rather angry. Art thou sinning with thy neighbours?

God and Jesus are love "

Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups!!

God and Jesus are love

You sound rather angry. Art thou sinning with thy neighbours?"

Have you seen my neighbours

Calling someone out over how they refer to women does not make one “angry”.

God and Jesus are love

Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups!! "

Her husband knowing of the situation has already been discussed by myself also. I’ve hit it from all angles, nom saiiyan?

2nd City

"Dear All,

Happy fabbing!

You can’t ask for advice and then bigger off, that’s bad form "

so you are telling him to keep shtum yet you want to know the outcome, oh the irony. women are snakes. (not all)

God and Jesus are love

You sound rather angry. Art thou sinning with thy neighbours?

Have you seen my neighbours

Calling someone out over how they refer to women does not make one “angry”."

I’m glad, I was worried that you were.

"Dear All,

Happy fabbing!

so you are telling him to keep shtum yet you want to know the outcome, oh the irony. women are snakes. (not all) "

What are you banging on about?

Yes he should keep his mouth shut to his mate but after publicly asking for advice it would be nice to know the outcome.

That’s not irony that’s being just plain nosy..

This exactly "

….erm, not when the profile shows she's single...

"Dear All,

Happy fabbing!

so you are telling him to keep shtum yet you want to know the outcome, oh the irony. women are snakes. (not all)

Yes he should keep his mouth shut to his mate but after publicly asking for advice it would be nice to know the outcome.

That’s not irony that’s being just plain nosy.. "

Ok I replied to say I knew her and her hubby well, that she's hot but I wouldn't be taking it further. That she should consider the implications if her hubby knew she was on here...she's been given the chance to put right her wrongs, and avoid any fall out from this.

"Hi all,

"

Unless you know 100% without a shadow of doubt. Then say nothing. It's not your place. And unless you've seen her face. I'm not sure you can be certain. And if she has or is cheating,doubt she'd be that stupid to have her face picture public

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

If you have a word with anyone it should be her.

Shangri-La

[Removed by poster at 30/05/19 17:53:38]

Shangri-La

"Dear All,

Happy fabbing!

Ok I replied to say I knew her and her hubby well, that she's hot but I wouldn't be taking it further. That she should consider the implications if her hubby knew she was on here...she's been given the chance to put right her wrongs, and avoid any fall out from this. "

"If you have a word with anyone it should be her. "

Done...

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

This

I'd be upset at my best friend if I was ever in that situation and she didn't say.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"If you have a word with anyone it should be yourself. "

"Dear All,

Happy fabbing!

Ok I replied to say I knew her and her hubby well, that she's hot but I wouldn't be taking it further. That she should consider the implications if her hubby knew she was on here...she's been given the chance to put right her wrongs, and avoid any fall out from this. "

Has she replied....

"Dear All,

Happy fabbing!

Ok I replied to say I knew her and her hubby well, that she's hot but I wouldn't be taking it further. That she should consider the implications if her hubby knew she was on here...she's been given the chance to put right her wrongs, and avoid any fall out from this.

Has she replied.... "

^ This.

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Hi all,

Unless you know 100% without a shadow of doubt. Then say nothing. It's not your place. And unless you've seen her face. I'm not sure you can be certain. And if she has or is cheating,doubt she'd be that stupid to have her face picture public"

iv asked this question. he didn't reply. he dsnt know. i dont believe him

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

"Hi all,

Blimey. What are the chances?"

At least 10 to 1.

I think you shouldn't get involved... No one knows what goes on behind closed doors so leave her to it

It might be him cheating and shes come on here looking for him. Turn away and watch from far away. They could turn on you.

"Hi all,

Unless you know 100% without a shadow of doubt. Then say nothing. It's not your place. And unless you've seen her face. I'm not sure you can be certain. And if she has or is cheating,doubt she'd be that stupid to have her face picture public

iv asked this question. he didn't reply. he dsnt know. i dont believe him "

Filth, it's all sorted now fella thanks. See earlier posts.

Bedford

Yes, she’s deleted her profile, made a new one, blocked the bloke so he can’t see her.

All sorted

"Yes, she’s deleted her profile, made a new one, blocked the bloke so he can’t see her.

All sorted "

So he’s told her that he knows, yet won’t tell her hubby? Thus, when he eventually does find out, she’ll likely be the one to tell him, resulting in no shag nor friendship. The op fucked up by listening to the women on here.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

What a funny funny read that was, pmsl.

Bedford

"Yes, she’s deleted her profile, made a new one, blocked the bloke so he can’t see her.

All sorted

So he’s told her that he knows, yet won’t tell her hubby? Thus, when he eventually does find out, she’ll likely be the one to tell him, resulting in no shag nor friendship. The op fucked up by listening to the women on here. "

Amazingly, every single part of your analysis is wrong. Good achievement

All sorted

So he’s told her that he knows, yet won’t tell her hubby? Thus, when he eventually does find out, she’ll likely be the one to tell him, resulting in no shag nor friendship. The op fucked up by listening to the women on here.

Amazingly, every single part of your analysis is wrong. Good achievement "

Oh really? Please tell me how so?

It’s also not an analysis, Einstein.

Bedford

All sorted

"

Perhaps it’s closer to an assumption than analysis, up to you.

All sorted

Perhaps it’s closer to an assumption than analysis, up to you. "

It’s based entirely upon what the op has said. The latter half is an outcome which is likely to happen. Women love to throw others under the bus with them.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

All sorted

It’s based entirely upon what the op has said. The latter half is an outcome which is likely to happen. Women love to throw others under the bus with them.

"

He doesn't think she knows it's him. He's quite safe

At the end of the day it’s all about discretion for those that stat it. Do you think she knows who she’s texting to ?

P.S

Billy big bollocks if you nail her

B38

All sorted

"

I'm a woman and I'd never throw anyone under a bus...or onto a train track

» Add a new message to this topic