FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > acceptable topics of discussion?

acceptable topics of discussion?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive offen wondered on here was acceptable to talk about

Ive seen it so many times where newbies come on and ask a question about condoms, kissing etc and you get the usual oh god not this topic again, or people ask for opinions on their profile and you get the usual..oh another look at me thread comment, people ask question and are told to do a search instead of getting a answer or told to use google if its a none fab related question etc .....so what is acceptable to talk about

if every topic was only done once and if we did a search every time we wanted to know something instead of posting whats the actual point of the forums? i do understand that if you've ben here a while some topics get boring as you can only reply so many times before its done to death but not everyones been on here years and to some its all new to them and are genuine questions they need help with, i sometimes wonder if you was stood in a pub with your mates and one started talking about something you have spoke about before would you stand there and say.....for gods sake i was only talking about this last week change the subject will you? i doubt many would so why do some feel its ok to talk to people like that on here for asking a simple question?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hristopher WalksMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I think because its the internet people feel they can be rude, since that person is not physically standing in front of them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

someone brought up this point yesterday,boring ! lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"someone brought up this point yesterday,boring ! lol"

bugger off

By *landPeggyCouple  over a year ago

Holland !

People wear condoms when kissing ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Really good points, naughtynymphos - and also people's opinions change over time, so there'd be little to ever discuss, if things weren't re-visited.

x1

The news channels on the telly do this everyday don't they - go over the same stuff over and over again. It doesn't mean you have to sit watching them while they repeat what they have to say, so in the same way if there's a topic you've already viewed on the forum, I guess you don't have to see the sequel if you don't want to. The forum's there for people to tune into what they want isn't it.

I'm glad some things resurface, you can never educate enough.

Wolf

Perhaps some people feel "special" or "above it" as they see themselves as "experienced swingers" when they might well be closer to "vintage".

There are always new people coming to swinging and why should they not have a turn at asking their own questions.

There could be a degree of possessiveness or jealousy amongst the "vintage" swingers perhaps.

After all no one compels us to read or join in threads?

Welcome all newbies, go for it, and enjoy! xxx

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"Ive offen wondered on here was acceptable to talk about

Ive seen it so many times where newbies come on and ask a question about condoms, kissing etc and you get the usual oh god not this topic again, or people ask for opinions on their profile and you get the usual..oh another look at me thread comment, people ask question and are told to do a search instead of getting a answer or told to use google if its a none fab related question etc .....so what is acceptable to talk about

if every topic was only done once and if we did a search every time we wanted to know something instead of posting whats the actual point of the forums? i do understand that if you've ben here a while some topics get boring as you can only reply so many times before its done to death but not everyones been on here years and to some its all new to them and are genuine questions they need help with, i sometimes wonder if you was stood in a pub with your mates and one started talking about something you have spoke about before would you stand there and say.....for gods sake i was only talking about this last week change the subject will you? i doubt many would so why do some feel its ok to talk to people like that on here for asking a simple question?"

Many good points there

If someone frequents the local pub every night the after a while it becomes "There Pub" and everything that goes on inside it then becomes "There business" same thing applies to forums and I mean all forums. I have been on some one make car forums and they positively treat newbies like the new kid in the schoolyard. I can undrestand how intimidating it can be joining a new forum and wondering exacly what to post so as to fit in with the "in crowd"

so I would say post whatever you like as long as it does'nt offend anyone and if it has been discussed the day before so fcuking what

» Add a new message to this topic