FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > gym

gym

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I need to get off my arse and get to gym today,but I keep putting it off and watching tv instead. lol anyone got any good tips for not being a lazy git ? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Asking other people to motivate you... how very lazy.

I envy you as currently unable to go cos of knee trouble, so get out there and do it for me

"I envy you as currently unable to go cos of knee trouble, so get out there and do it for me "
lol bit more inspired now,gonna go eventually just putting it off.

Mate the hardest thing about going to the gym is getting there.Once there it becomes a toddle.Mind over matter!! Set yourself some achievable goals-weights,distances and amount of time in there.Once you start it becomes easier and in someways addictive.Give it a couple of weeks and you will feel so much better for yourself both in body and mind

"Mate the hardest thing about going to the gym is getting there.Once there it becomes a toddle.Mind over matter!! Set yourself some achievable goals-weights,distances and amount of time in there.Once you start it becomes easier and in someways addictive.Give it a couple of weeks and you will feel so much better for yourself both in body and mind"
I've been going for about a month after getting really out of shape,today is first day i've not been motivated to get my arse there.thanks for what you said,i agree with it all cheers.

No worries mate and good luck.On the plus side and not sure what gym you use but I use fitness first all over the country ad there are some fit women in there and it only takes a casual hello or to attend one of their nights out and pearls a swinger!!!!!

"No worries mate and good luck.On the plus side and not sure what gym you use but I use fitness first all over the country ad there are some fit women in there and it only takes a casual hello or to attend one of their nights out and pearls a swinger!!!!!"
my gym has gorgeous women,hard to actually work out and not just perv on them lol nearly fell of treadmill few times lol

That wouldnt look good and never perv cos they will think exactly that of you.Say hello - costs nothing!

"That wouldnt look good and never perv cos they will think exactly that of you.Say hello - costs nothing!"
think i need to drop a few pounds more first,then i can start trying out my moves lol

As you are wasting money on a gym, perhaps you could give it to me instead and I will go

"As you are wasting money on a gym, perhaps you could give it to me instead and I will go "
lol i go 3 times a week thank you very much.

"As you are wasting money on a gym, perhaps you could give it to me instead and I will go "

"I need to get off my arse and get to gym today,but I keep putting it off and watching tv instead. lol anyone got any good tips for not being a lazy git ? lol"

considered swinging?

pick a better day dude. rugby is on

going sunday morn as per and ill be home in time for the cup final

on way to gym now lol

"I need to get off my arse and get to gym today,but I keep putting it off and watching tv instead. lol anyone got any good tips for not being a lazy git ? lol"

Ive been "going" to the gym fa years

One of these days ill actually get there xx

Try posting something cheeky about the Pussy Posse...

That'll have ya running...;-);-)

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I need to get off my arse and get to gym today,but I keep putting it off and watching tv instead. lol anyone got any good tips for not being a lazy git ? lol

Ive been "going" to the gym fa years

One of these days ill actually get there xx "

LMAO!

Yep my advice is get of ure ass and go to the gym lol.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Some enthusiasm,

Stroke, Heart attack, Angina, Diabetes, arthritis, Impotence, possibly resulting in limb loss, sight loss, ulcers, Kidney failure, sleep loss, fatty Liver, unable to have an operation due to physical condition.

So if you want to shag to a ripe old age, invest in your wellbeing now. I believe daily Gym membership is cheaper than a pint these days. Boss pays for mine and it's compulsory to attend on regular basis.

"Some enthusiasm,

Stroke, Heart attack, Angina, Diabetes, arthritis, Impotence, possibly resulting in limb loss, sight loss, ulcers, Kidney failure, sleep loss, fatty Liver, unable to have an operation due to physical condition.

So if you want to shag to a ripe old age, invest in your wellbeing now. I believe daily Gym membership is cheaper than a pint these days. Boss pays for mine and it's compulsory to attend on regular basis. "

On the other hand a good brisk 8 mile walk per day is possibly just as good and cheaper, saves me petrol too as I walk to work nearly every day. Work shifts in a pub couple of evenings per week too, that helps, lost about a stone in a couple of years

"As you are wasting money on a gym, perhaps you could give it to me instead and I will go lol i go 3 times a week thank you very much."

Oh you sooooo missed that cheekiness didn't you

so did you make it to the gym in the end?

I have no motivation going to one, so fair play to everyone who does.

I did get some sexercise today though. Now I was VERY motivated moving a lot for that

By *littylikka69Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

i think i need some motivation to get out cycling again and after seeing the glorious sun today i think i will get my bike out tomorrow,pump the tyres up,rub an oily rag along the chain,sort my kit out and get out on my bike around the country lanes and enjoy the fresh air and the freedom.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm in the same boat! Am a bit of a lazy slacker though! I think I need a gym buddy!

First trip is always the hardest, get there and get a programme worked out for you, maybe do some classes and just enjoy it, don't do to much to begin with. Work up as you progress xx

» Add a new message to this topic