FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 46.5M...

46.5M...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what would you do if you had won it??

Bearing in mind i havent checked my ticket yet lol i would buy a house, then a party house and get my hair done... :D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

buy a little(well go on,a big)house in the country for weekend parties first and take a little time to think i reckon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Buy a new house for my son, buy a long haired minature sausage dog. Buy some dolls, give lots to animal charities.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Pay for the swimming pool that my town has been trying to raise money for for the last 10 fecking years....buy a huge country house in a secluded location (loads of them in the Lakes if you've got £46m) and convert it to an exclusive club with free membership, all members personally "vetted" by me ....chuck a few million to my fave charities, buy a villa on the Red Sea and one in Luxor.....and then think about what to do with the rest of it...

and they say money can't buy happiness....I don't mind being a rich miserable git

"

and they say money can't buy happiness....I don't mind being a rich miserable git "

damn right!

I think I would like to start a club with a couple of friends, in a big warehouse conversion. It would be on more than one floor so that both 'BDSM'rs AND Swingers could enjoy the place at weekends without mixing IF they didn't want to.

I would buy myself a nice house but not a massive one and I would hire a cook, a personal trainer and a chauffeur and a gardener and a maid and...and...and..all I would have to do would be have a very nice time..all the time

Scream and run round the house in hysterical laughter.Then just live the life ive got now ......... as if lol.

I'd be shopping for a very big premises to open as a club with every kind of facility you could ever want or need

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Fund a court case challenging what disrepute means in peoples employment contracts.

Buy a bigger house in the village

Buy an area of woodland for Sir...and pout if he refused it

Get smashed for a very long time

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Pay for the swimming pool that my town has been trying to raise money for for the last 10 fecking years....buy a huge country house in a secluded location (loads of them in the Lakes if you've got £46m) and convert it to an exclusive club with free membership, all members personally "vetted" by me ....chuck a few million to my fave charities, buy a villa on the Red Sea and one in Luxor.....and then think about what to do with the rest of it...

and they say money can't buy happiness....I don't mind being a rich miserable git "

baggsy being the first guest in your Red Sea Villa

I did win.

A fiver

"I did win.

A fiver

"

Congratulations, still havent checked my ticket as its in the car

"buy a villa on the Red Sea and one in Luxor.....and then think about what to do with the rest of it...

and they say money can't buy happiness....I don't mind being a rich miserable git

baggsy being the first guest in your Red Sea Villa "

Invite's in the post, you can take me diving

Norfolk

"buy a villa on the Red Sea and one in Luxor.....and then think about what to do with the rest of it...

Invite's in the post, you can take me diving "

You have a deal

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

delete my profile and hire security..... have you read some of the bitterness shown towards the wealthy on here.

Invite's in the post, you can take me diving

You have a deal "

Buy my son and his new wife a nice place free from bills til they have enough money behind them fund some research into my other son's condition as no-one seems to be able to find funds for the less known medical conditions a nice house with a guest bungalow attached for ermmmmmmmmm visitors to be able to stop over lol

Make sure those closest to me no longer have money worries and are financially secure.

I would set up a camp site and leisure complex that will be free to use by the armed forces personnel and their families.

Make donations to a few charities.

Set up doggy creche/day care centres across UK.

Buy a piece of land each in UK and France and build my own houses.

Give up work, and train to be a goldsmith, learn to appraise and cut gemstones, and make jewellery from scratch.

Invest whatever that is left to make sure I have a steady income.

That should do it.

Oh, and a new car or two, plus new tent/trailer tent/caravan, etc...

keep one mil for myself and the wife & give the rest to our kids.

they have longer to enjoy it than we do and we dont want them to struggle through life like we had to

Make sure that me and mine need never have to worry about money ever and give the rest to charity.that would be my initial response but then i ain't won 46 mil

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Help a very dear friend of mine get out of her shitty marriage.

You wouldn't see my arse for dust!!

I wouldn't go splashing my face all over the papers and news like the last two brit winners.

I'd have a place built, have my own woodland and have cars n bikes galore and buy property while the market is still good for buying.

Friends and family would be looked after financially.

I'd also have property abroad.

Norfolk

got all excited then, we had the first 2 numbers drawn, but then nothing

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

If I won 46 Million, the last thought I had would be to open a club! What the hell do I want to work for when I can go to the very best places and clubs on earth!

I wouldn't give most to the kids either! They would be seen alright, but imagine what giving them loads would do at their young age. They can have what's left when I've gone..

What would I do? I have it all planned out. Loads to my favourite charities and obviously to our friends. The rest in a fund to "treat" people who have done good deeds. Like the Lifeguards in Cornwall who saved 32 people trapped on a sand bar by the tide, or the guy who jumped into the freezing waters of the Ptomack river after the plane crash, to rescue a lady who had all but given up..

You never know, might just make people think more about those in trouble...

Look after the people who have looked after me xx

Pay my debts off, have my house completely redecorated, front garden sorted, go on holiday as I haven't had a real one for about 5 yrs, pay my daughters debts off too, maybe even buy the house she is in for her as I've tried to get her to move somewhere cheaper and she won't. Not sure what else, certainly wouldn't give up my main job but I wouldn't even give the shifts in a pub a second glance, not worthy of it

» Add a new message to this topic