FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > love first sight

love first sight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umps OP   Man  over a year ago

city

did anyone ever find love at first site, (or was very much attracted to the other half) and a relationship blossomed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When i first met my hubby, i liked the look of him straight away, he had a nice smile and nice eyes, and i could tell he liked me too. Have met a man on here who i could easily fall in love with too, only he was much younger than me, i was more fond of him than in love.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Third sight with me

yup, Met my partner on a uk casual sex site, he offered me a ride on the back of his motorbike, no strings no pressure, then all of a sudden there was all these strings, heart strings.. and we have been together ever since

Yes Mr Kiplings french fancies. Also Mr Kiplings cherry bakewell etc etc.

I then went to search for Mrs Kipling as I reckoned she would be the one in the no of how to give me the recipies for these tasty delights.

I couldnt find the woman and thought her a fake. I did however come accross a poem by Rudyard Kipling called IF.

Hmmmmm IF only I hadnt eaten all thos feckin cakes at the time and put 6stone on hey. I would have been able to reach it from the top shelf and read it.

I settled instead for a copy of razzle

By *odka n CokeCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

I don't believe in love at first sight because I don't see how it's possible to love someone you don't know.

However, I do believe in lust at first sight and I also believe that your brain and body know when you've met that special someone before you're properly aware of it!

"I don't believe in love at first sight because I don't see how it's possible to love someone you don't know.

However, I do believe in lust at first sight and I also believe that your brain and body know when you've met that special someone before you're properly aware of it!"

Hmmmm you aint seen or tried my black forrest gataeu have you. Mmmmmm scrum diddley umptious.

Warning to all you gorgeous larger ladies out there tho. Make sure you come up with some great excuses for your next visit to slimming world as this is by far to die for

Mwah xx

I agree with Vodka above, love blossoms over time and only looking back from the relative safety of thirty years together can one say it was love at first sight. I've never experienced it, but when Siren and I first met I knew she was someone I really wanted to spend a lot of time with. We're now five years and two children down the line and it's just as strong as was in the beginning, if not stronger.

Still fancy the fuck out of her too.

By *umps OP   Man  over a year ago

city

"

Still fancy the fuck out of her too. "

thats brill

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"did anyone ever find love at first site, (or was very much attracted to the other half) and a relationship blossomed?"

Yes, still married 22 years later.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Yes...twice!!!

"I don't believe in love at first sight because I don't see how it's possible to love someone you don't know.

However, I do believe in lust at first sight and I also believe that your brain and body know when you've met that special someone before you're properly aware of it!"

I didn't either until 14 months ago when I met Wendy

She didn't either until 14 months ago when she met me

I've been meeting people through swinging for nearly thirty years now and never had any emotional attactchment to any of my meets (my other two long term swinging relationships were vanillas when I met them)

However from the instance I set eyes on her I was smitten

It scared the shite out of me to be honest

I'd not long left a relationship and certainly was not looking for another

I've loved her from day one and I certainly ain't wet behind the ears to know that at least for me love at first sight is deffinatley possible

And that love gets stronger daily xx

"Yes...twice!!!"

Bugger I forgot bout that when I was writing my post pmsl xx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

[Removed by poster at 26/02/12 15:08:53]

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

However, I do believe in lust at first sight and I also believe that your brain and body know when you've met that special someone before you're properly aware of it!

I've been meeting people through swinging for nearly thirty years now and never had any emotional attactchment to any of my meets (my other two long term swinging relationships were vanillas when I met them)

I've loved her from day one and I certainly ain't wet behind the ears to know that at least for me love at first sight is deffinatley possible

And that love gets stronger daily xx "

Thats how i felt the firt time i saw kev...he apparently thought fuck what an arse

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

K met me on her very first day at work - not sure you could call it love at first sight but 6 months later she was putty in my hands lol

Forum Mod

I don't know about love at first sight

Definately lust at first sight

"did anyone ever find love at first site, (or was very much attracted to the other half) and a relationship blossomed?"

Was 17 and fancied my hubby from afar for 6 months before anything happened. Were together for 30years and married two weeks short of 28 years when he died.

The day that peeled back the foil and poped the top off my first bottle of Stella

That was love at first sight

It happened twice, first with ex-hubby, then my late partner.

And that love gets stronger daily xx "

Aaah you soppy pair warm the cockles of my heart!!! Now ffs will ya live together already!! lol

xxx

In love with Timbers good... Wigan here i come .. !!! Naked !!! xxx

I know I had never experienced anything like it when we met. The room literally came to a standstill when our eyes locked, we just stared at each other and no-one else in the room mattered, our friends that were there that night still talk about how even they felt the charged energy in that moment. I was a hell of a flirty girl so I wasn't shy about giving out eye contact with lads, But with him it was so different to anything i'd ever experienced, I felt simultaneously like I had woke up and come home and that was before I had even talked to him. It's so hard to explain.

Well, anyway, we've been married 11 years this year, that initial spark of love i felt has not deteriorated one bit but a stronger deeper love of family, trust and friendship has developed with time and continues to strengthen to this day. I do believe I felt love that first night but the kind of love we have for each other now is something that can only be developed over time.

[Removed by poster at 26/02/12 19:12:14]

"[Removed by poster at 26/02/12 19:12:14]"

Thats just it though aint it.... you never know when its going to strike you down !!!!!

Yes. We are married now and have been together for eight years.

"The day that peeled back the foil and poped the top off my first bottle of Stella

That was love at first sight "

but not a newkie broon then

» Add a new message to this topic