FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dreamt about a loved one who has passed away?

Dreamt about a loved one who has passed away?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Unnerved me a bit when I dreamt about my late partner who died over 3 years ago.

I dreamt about him cuddling up to me in bed, and said something in the line of everything would be ok in that smooth silky voice of his, and I felt warm, cosy and loved.

Woke up and found the dog lying next to me on top of the duvet!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats funny. We keep our little dog in a cage by the side of our bed, otherwise she would be licking our faces. We put a chewy bone and toy in there for her.

What a lovely dream xx

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

its quite comforting to have these dreams,

funnily enough i dreamt my Dad was still alive last night and got up in a panic to ring him,hes been on my mind all day know

Do you think there is more to things than we know,perhaps its a way of just giving you some reassurance

silly thoughts i know but,hey you never know,quick hug for you((hug))

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

i often dream about the ones who got away

all 13,289 of 'em.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

That is a lovely dream and very comforting.

At times I dream of my parents and this tends to happen when I'm feeling worried or a bit low. They don't seem to give me messages, but they are just there.

I once dreamt of watching my parents gardening in my own garden. They were planting my border with flowers and I was standing quite a way away, looking on and they were telling me that the flowers would spread in time and look really pretty. My brothers dog was also in the garden chewing a bone and my cat on the garden fence. There was a babys crib at the bottom of the garden.

It was only after a few mins of waking that I realised that everyone in the dream was dead apart from me. It was a few days after having a stillbirth. I will never forget it

Loved ones are always with us... In our hearts and minds they never leave us....

Enjoy the moments when consciousness blends with memory...

your very lucky to have this dream xxx How do we know this life is the only life .. there could be a after life we know nothing about and people come to us in other way .. xxx

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I often dream of being at my childhood home, both my parents are always there, and the dog I had then and my aunty. And more often than not its Christmas time. Comforting but sad at the same time. I miss them all very very much and always will.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Shortly after he dies aged just 20, I had a dream about my nephew where walked up to me as clear as day and said "I'll be coming to see you at 2". I woke with a start in my dark bedroom and glanced at my bedside clock - it was 1.59am and at that precise moment, clicked to 2am.

I gripped the top of my duvet and felt like I was in a scene from 'A Christmas Carol' but luckily he didn't materialise with a profound message or I think I'd have just freaked. Maybe he did come to visit but I just couldn't see him - who knows.

Treasure your dream - it was a beautiful one xx

"Unnerved me a bit when I dreamt about my late partner who died over 3 years ago.

I dreamt about him cuddling up to me in bed, and said something in the line of everything would be ok in that smooth silky voice of his, and I felt warm, cosy and loved.

"

oh that seriously nearly bought a tear to my eye

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

I have dreamt about my mom several times over the years... all nice dreams but almost too convincing when I was convinced she was still alive, but very sad when realising she wasn't.

Kazx

"Unnerved me a bit when I dreamt about my late partner who died over 3 years ago.

"

I remember when my sister lost her husband and said one day that she was afraid she would forget the sound of his voice.

Hugs mate, life is hard, at times xxx

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

I had a very similiar dream but it was about my Dad.

My Dad (also my best friend) died 7 years ago this month and I have only ever dreamt about him once.

I could feel him lying next to me and woke with a start thinking he must really be there

Not sure if he was trying to tell me something but it was very real.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It unnerved me because I cannot remember ever dreaming about him since his death until this afternoon.

I am sure he is looking out for me and the pets, wherever he may be.

Forum Mod

My friend lost her partner and used to dream about him a lot,she said it was like grieving all over again when she woke up and realised that he was'nt really there and never would be again

I could'nt think of anything more upsetting and it used to break my heart when she told me about the dreams, I hope it has'nt unsettled you too much Pearl xxx

"It unnerved me because I cannot remember ever dreaming about him since his death until this afternoon.

I am sure he is looking out for me and the pets, wherever he may be. "

And I am sure you are right xx

» Add a new message to this topic