FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > couples with bi guys

couples with bi guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi everyone, i know that a lot of couples wont meet a couple with a bi guy. it does however make it hard when sending msgs to couples as if this wasnt the case i would only mail couples with bi guys and stop wasting both there and my time. cheers x

any couple with a bi guy that it doesnt show please hve a look at my profile and mail me if interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We do

Cue Syd James laugh

But your not a couple

There are more couples that will meet bi guys than wont in my experience mate

Good luck though xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i mailed ur box, hope not being a couple isnt to much of a problem

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

One of the biggest problems is that the site does not recognise the preference for a bi-guy! There is no tick box on the profile that allows you to tick for that..

Yes I understand that there is a box in personal preferences, but Bi-Friendly for both sexes would be a good addition. It would show that there is no problem with meeting Bi people and would also show on searches..

It would be great if guys/cples who show on there profile as straight really were straight too.

We are a bi cple, who advertise for bi partners but most that contact us say straight on profile(70%), then email us saying i dont put bi on because it puts some straight cples off.

So all you straight cples out there... meeting single guys and cples who say they are also straight are most likely meeting those same guys.(supposedly straight)yOU JUST HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE MEETING ?

By *utAndThickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

Im amazed by how many straight men message me!!! Saying they are curious!

"It would be great if guys/cples who show on there profile as straight really were straight too.

We are a bi cple, who advertise for bi partners but most that contact us say straight on profile(70%), then email us saying i dont put bi on because it puts some straight cples off.

So all you straight cples out there... meeting single guys and cples who say they are also straight are most likely meeting those same guys.(supposedly straight)yOU JUST HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE MEETING ?"

+1

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"It would be great if guys/cples who show on there profile as straight really were straight too."

But what if they are in the same situation as us? Read my post above yours and you will see it is not cut and dried! Maybe if it happens, it happens! Perhaps if they agree to meet Bi-Couples, they are OK with whatever happens and are not Bi or Bi-Curious!

» Add a new message to this topic