FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > After sex shyness

After sex shyness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone else get this? I could be naked in bed getting up to all sorts with a guy but i just cant strip off in front of him or i have to cover up straight away in a morning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quite common with women lol xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thats a relief craig :D

Suprisingly enough it is common. I solve it by shagging again straight after I finish

i used to get it till i started swinging properly, then it all went away over time, occasionally i still get it a little bit, but it tends to be with people im not entirely comfortable with anyway... either something they say during a meet or just a vibe but not enough to put me off playing lol

I've usually rolled over and gone to sleep anyway so you could do the dance of the seven veils and I wouldn't notice.

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

i use to be like that very shy but not as much now ill go and get the guy a beer right after naked

i'm not shy, but i do tend to cover up what i perceive to be my physical inadequacies

in other words, the cover up happens not of shyness, but because i am bodily aware / self concious

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Tbh no but before swinging I did. It's never the next morning though so maybe that makes a difference? I usually give them a breather then attack them again lol

Forum Mod

I don't have that feeling of shyness,I love afterwards its so chilled and relaxed and usually means the start of more fun,I don't feel the need to cover up and im quite happy to be naked around someone ive just had loads of fun with

Never a prob for me i like my body.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I don't have that feeling of shyness,I love afterwards its so chilled and relaxed and usually means the start of more fun,I don't feel the need to cover up and im quite happy to be naked around someone ive just had loads of fun with "

Or better still hop in the shower with them ....... I love after sex showers.

Forum Mod

"I don't have that feeling of shyness,I love afterwards its so chilled and relaxed and usually means the start of more fun,I don't feel the need to cover up and im quite happy to be naked around someone ive just had loads of fun with

Or better still hop in the shower with them ....... I love after sex showers."

Hell yeah!

"I don't have that feeling of shyness,I love afterwards its so chilled and relaxed and usually means the start of more fun,I don't feel the need to cover up and im quite happy to be naked around someone ive just had loads of fun with

Hell yeah! "

+1

Hell yeah!

+1"

and before sex showers

or just sex in the shower

i do quite like the feeling of going down on someone in the shower and feeling the warm water run off their body onto me

"in other words, the cover up happens not of shyness, but because i am bodily aware / self concious "

+1...I tend to be more shy when im around someone really attractive...makes me more concious about the way i look, i just tend to think well if you look that amazing you could probably have anyone so try to look my best but ill always have that part of me in the back of my mind thats self concious. I think its only natural to a certain extent. We all have things we dont like about ourselves.

I can be a bit sometimes. I usually just concentrate on what they look like, to stop me thinking about myself so much, and am thinking of things to say.

I dont get it because I throw them out after.. lol so no shyness...

Cali

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dont think i know what the word shy means lol. Im much more conscious of my body now, than before. Thats cause it just went over my head what i looked like. Now i know what my good and bad points are, but being conscious isnt negative, in fact im happy to take the piss and laugh about my batwing arms and the fact that my tits and belly look like a deflated balloon.

I like to think that guys are not as daft as we make them out to be. They can see by my photos that im an overweight 47 year old woman. If they wanted to go with someone with the perfect body then they wouldnt be messaging me.

Also how could i be shy with someone whose just seen my fanny gaping open my arse hole stuck in the air and god knows what other delightful views

I am fine with my body just like it better with a tan ... not saying its the best but its me .. years ago i may have felt shy but not now .. x

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Yeah, I get that.

I'm much better than I used to be. When I first met hubby, I wouldn't let him see me naked It was about 2 years before I was happy walking around naked in front of him.

Swinging, i'm happy enough naked until we've finished and the point I realise someones looking, then the urge to cover up appears again .

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

nope,doesnt bother me

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

I get stripped off quick, and get stuck in, just incase she changes her mind.

Lol

"I am fine with my body just like it better with a tan ... not saying its the best but its me .. years ago i may have felt shy but not now .. x"

with a body like yours what would you have to worry about!!!! your stunning

» Add a new message to this topic