FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How to deal with...

How to deal with...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *__K OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

How is a guy supposed to cope when he was part of a couple on here, got ditched and his ex is still a part of the scene?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With dignity.

Well the day you announced the split on your old profile you were on cam shagging a female member for all the world to see so you seemed to have got over it fairly well TK, good luck anyway

So let me get this right your x is still on the scene and your not , your profile on here and the fact you looking for a meet today means what then?

Aberdeen

An old employer of mine once said that to get over any relationship, just shag other people. And actually it was 2 days after. I announced it on the wednesday night and was shagging on the friday afternoon.

"An old employer of mine once said that to get over any relationship, just shag other people. And actually it was 2 days after. I announced it on the wednesday night and was shagging on the friday afternoon."

so whats the problem with your x still being on the scene, I dont get it ?

Aberdeen

"So let me get this right your x is still on the scene and your not , your profile on here and the fact you looking for a meet today means what then?"

Never said i wasn't on the scene... Just every time i see her on chat with the thousands of other single guys fawning all over her destroys a little piece of my soul.

"So let me get this right your x is still on the scene and your not , your profile on here and the fact you looking for a meet today means what then?

Never said i wasn't on the scene... Just every time i see her on chat with the thousands of other single guys fawning all over her destroys a little piece of my soul."

the 3 options seem simple enough to me :

get over it / move on

join another site

don't go in chat

"So let me get this right your x is still on the scene and your not , your profile on here and the fact you looking for a meet today means what then?

Never said i wasn't on the scene... Just every time i see her on chat with the thousands of other single guys fawning all over her destroys a little piece of my soul."

But cant be all that bad if you were shagging 2 days after you split, so I would say you get on and do what you want and let her get on and do what she wants.

Never said i wasn't on the scene... Just every time i see her on chat with the thousands of other single guys fawning all over her destroys a little piece of my soul.

get over it / move on

join another site

don't go in chat"

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

get over it / move on

join another site

don't go in chat"

Steady on there, you're moving dangerously close to rocket science.

I think you just have to remember you're now both free individuals that are free to do whatever you both choose, and nothing will change that.

I think your ex has perhaps managed to tolerate you being on the site better than yourself the other way round maybe... Things do move on, and you can choose either to be a part of that, or not. Just my two penn'orth...

Wolf

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

what part of her soul MAY have been destroyed watching you fuck someone else on cam so soon after the split

did you consider her or was the desire of doing the 'look at me' cam show so great....

sorry to hear of the split, good luck to you both.

"With dignity. "

And so far, you're doing that really, really well.....

If thats the case then leave and put it behind you and seek fun elsewhere

Erm..... perhaps I'm missing the point or maybe you've got other reasons from all those 1000's of single guys who go into chat to fawn over females,,,,,

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

i personally think you should stop being so immature.

dont know, or care, who did what to whom, but seeing as you are both adults, move on, or move out.

so, she kills a little piece of you by talking, big deal, as has been said, what did you jimmying some other woman on cam do to her? im sure she was whooping it up.

some people....

» Add a new message to this topic