FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > older men, younger women

older men, younger women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *peedypete OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

In the past it used to be thought that older men could attract younger women and older woman had trouble getting younger men.

Is it just me or has now totally reveresed? On here women want either other women or you males and it seems the same in the outside with MILFS, GILFS and Cougar's.

So whats left for the males over 50? Honest useful answers not the expected crap please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onna MackWoman  over a year ago

ITALY

I look at younger men but give me a man over 40 for preference any time. They are more considerate, generous and usually betetr between the sheets too.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well my boyfriend is 69 so i would say there is a lot left for the over 50's

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer guys over 50 x

must be reveresed, i dont have any trouble getting young men, infact id say a good 90% of my mail are from guys under 25

Have just had a peak at your profile and, to be honest, your meets and verifications would be the envy of a large number of single guys on this site. Your doing really well so don't moan (it's not attractive)

Through swinging i would say about 80% of guys ive played with are younger than me though. I have my filters set so noone under 30 can message me, but majority of my messages are from guys 30-35.

How about women over 50? Or are you only looking for women half your age? Maybe try one of those older vs younger sites

My hubbys 70 and he knows how much i like meeting much younger men, and it doesnt bother him, he loves to hear all about it and to see the pictures afterwards. I have met older men, but prefer younger.

lol...my bf and i have struggled with this for a wee while now, mainly because i'm 40 and like older guys, he's 43 and prefers the body type that most younger women have.... it's really hard to find that combo in a nice wee couple package.... most young guys just dont have the banter.. maybe because most them are not swingers.. they're only after an easy shag.

maybe it depends on how young you like your women??

I like younger men, but from what I've heard from other women, the majority likes them older.

Do you want younger women in general? How much younger? I'd say most women my age (38) prefer men in their forties, if I'm right?

I actually forget how old i am sometimes cause i forget im not the same age as someone of 35. But 35-40 is generally the age i go for, not for any other reason than that is the guys that message me and ive become attracted to, more a coincidence than anything

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

yes two nice ladies have said that to me too

well us gents do age better

derby

"How about women over 50? Or are you only looking for women half your age? Maybe try one of those older vs younger sites "

I am lookingfor women over 50 yes, if any would agree to meet now.

derby

"must be reveresed, i dont have any trouble getting young men, infact id say a good 90% of my mail are from guys under 25"

Well yes Nymph I think if I was a yougn lad I would fancy u2, wish I was in some ways as then u might say yes to me instead ot to old, lol

I have a golden rule not to shag anyone older than myself. I'll have to fuck 50+ people when I'm 50+ myself so I'll wait till then ta.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"well us gents do age better "

ruuuuubbbbish

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I am surprised how many people have a hang up about age, or is it just me looking from the older end of the scale (52 to save anyone looking).

I am never going to be a toy boy am I, and i have the money to be a sugar daddy.

I enjoy younger ladies, and i enjoy ladies my own age, and i enjoy older ladies.

I know a 20 somethings couple who were surprised that a 52 yr old could even get it up never mind satisfy her !

(I do love proving people wrong).

I think there has always been a Mrs Robinson element to all young mens fantasy list but never has it been seen as socially acceptable for an older woman to nurture younger guys in such a way.

For some it still isn't, but as a society as a whole we now have far more liberal views of sex and sexuality and therefore women are able to come out and openly admit they are turned on by younger men.

Women also have the capability to stay younger and look sexier for longer and look better than a guy of their age there is again far more acceptance of that these days than there previously was.

Good luck to them I say.

i am recently turned 24 and i set my age limit around 42 with realistically aiming to meet guys mid 30's as was hoping they'd be more mature about things.

I had a social event on saturday and a guy turned up who was actually 47 but had put 42 on his profile... my god he was HOTTT

Think its about physical condition and if youve looked after/neglected your body which also factors into things

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

I have always liked a younger guy!! But my lower limit these days is about 25. Any lower and I'm just old enough to be their mother!!!

Hate to say it, but MOST guys dont age well and I'm not attracted to them, guys my own age (38) and over just dont do it for me.

But saying that, I met a guy on here over 40 and he did it for me, for than once!!! lol

So each to their own and thank god, different people like different things!!

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

As an age gap couple, I can only speak as I see it within our relationship ( Mr ).

I am some 14 years older than my Lady, who by the way is attracted to older men more so than younger. This does not mean she will not play with younger guys, but they have to be very mature in their outlook for her to even consider it, and fit, as she can not accept any reasoning for a younger guy being out of shape etc. For Mrs ustwo, the experience, not just sexual, but in life in general, wins hands down in her books.

Im 31 kev is 53, I love older men, always have, always will.

Kat x x x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Honest useful answers not the expected crap please."

Damn... there goes my answer of Saga holidays, botox and peeballs.

I'm 23 no meet as of yet seems to be a lot of competition

well ive spotted one or two really young lasses that only want guys your age and clearly do meet,

if it was me and i was your age and wanted someone younger, i'd look at all the younger girls you fancied, and read their verifications looking at the age they pic (infact its a good tip for everyone no matter if you looking for older, younger or same age) check they actually have met people your age, if they have go for it, and i'd just introduce myself and ask them if they go for older men.

if they do and like you chances are they will answer yes

» Add a new message to this topic