FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I like profiles which.....

I like profiles which.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

... show some humour.

Explain what they are looking for without being overly graphic, yet more than a generic ‘fun’ or ‘nsa’ comment.

Which explains their type and has an age range narrower than 18-99.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Picky, picky, picky

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"... show some humour.

Explain what they are looking for without being overly graphic, yet more than a generic ?fun? or ?nsa? comment.

"

I just like the ones that show a decent pair of knockers.

Why the age range thing? we will meet anyone regardless of their age if there is an attraction there... ( i know our profile isnt perfect, i just deleted half of it because it was too negative.. )

"Why the age range thing? "

Why not?

It's just what I like.

"I just like the ones that show a decent pair of knockers. "

and a selection of cock pix next to sky remote.....ooohh and less text than is then put up on the why cant i get a meet thread

What about the pics on profiles that make a regular size can of lynx look tiny lol!

profiles that are funny and thought about well writen they tend to peek our interest

and a selection of cock pix next to sky remote.....ooohh and less text than is then put up on the why cant i get a meet thread

"Why the age range thing?

Why not?

It's just what I like."

Just wondering why other peoples lack of being bothered by age is something that you find a turn off.. i have a genuine intrigue as to how human sexuality works... esp in swinging.. its just interesting that you would say that them having a specific age range listed on their profile is something you want... not saying you shouldnt.. just wondering why?

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"I just like the ones that show a decent pair of knockers.

and a selection of cock pix next to sky remote.....ooohh and less text than is then put up on the why cant i get a meet thread "

I thought the lads tend to use a beer can, or a can of linx deodorant..

"I just like the ones that show a decent pair of knockers.

and a selection of cock pix next to sky remote.....ooohh and less text than is then put up on the why cant i get a meet thread "

you can say that again.

To be honest I don't put that high an emphasis on profiles. I prefer to see the humour / spark of interest via private messaging.

The majority of our meets are via clubs and people we've met in person there so only a very small percentage have been from searching, reading profiles, messaging, getting on and having a successful meet.

After meeting lovely people in clubs, they've mentioned that they are on Fab, I've added them as friends, but to look at their profiles and just going solely on that, they don't particularly come across as well as they do in person, so I find it misleading anyway

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I like to read a profile which emphasises the positives: what you are or what you like. I want to get an appreciation of the likelihood of us having something in common (be that sexual or a other interest).

To my mind, things like 'no anal' will be reflected in your list of 'Interests' - if it ain't there, surely you are not interested...Its that simple - isn't it (rhetorical question there)...

Why not?

It's just what I like.

Just wondering why other peoples lack of being bothered by age is something that you find a turn off.. i have a genuine intrigue as to how human sexuality works... esp in swinging.. its just interesting that you would say that them having a specific age range listed on their profile is something you want... not saying you shouldnt.. just wondering why?"

You seem to be putting a lot of words in my mouth like "a turn off" and "want".

I just 'like' profiles which have an age range narrower than 18-99 as it generally looks more like they have given some thought to the matter.

Besides... I don't know anyone who actually looks to shag people in their 90's.

Why not?

It's just what I like.

Just wondering why other peoples lack of being bothered by age is something that you find a turn off.. i have a genuine intrigue as to how human sexuality works... esp in swinging.. its just interesting that you would say that them having a specific age range listed on their profile is something you want... not saying you shouldnt.. just wondering why?

I just 'like' profiles which have an age range narrower than 18-99 as it generally looks more like they have given some thought to the matter.

Besides... I don't know anyone who actually looks to shag people in their 90's."

sorry i assumed the opposite of what you like/want to see on a profile is what you dislike and dont want to see on a profile...

but we dont go out looking to shag people in their 90's. but if someone in their 90's came along and looked good and were attractive to us then we wouldnt say no just because they are in their 90's, i didnt mean to offend you, i was just curious sorry...

"... show some humour.

Explain what they are looking for without being overly graphic, yet more than a generic ‘fun’ or ‘nsa’ comment.

"

That makes a lot of sense as it tells you if your humour is in tune which is always a good ice breaker on meeting. Age wise it does matter although possibly not strictly to say 39 and 364 days. It lets you know what age group people are comfortable with after all its all about being comfortable socially as well as play wise with others. I couldn't see us meeting people in their 70's as it would have no appeal what so ever to us.

I dont like profiles that are too serious either, such as attractive profesional looking for someone to have inteligent conversation with, just sound boring to me. I do like the ones that have an age range of 18-99 though.

Why not?

It's just what I like.

sorry i assumed the opposite of what you like/want to see on a profile is what you dislike and dont want to see on a profile...

but we dont go out looking to shag people in their 90's. but if someone in their 90's came along and looked good and were attractive to us then we wouldnt say no just because they are in their 90's, i didnt mean to offend you, i was just curious sorry... "

Ahh you are doing it again with 'want' and this time 'offend'.

I like strawberry jelly... it doesn't mean I dislike all other flavours or that I need or want to use strawberry jelly to make a trifle... I just like it.

"... show some humour.

That makes a lot of sense as it tells you if your humour is in tune which is always a good ice breaker on meeting. Age wise it does matter although possibly not strictly to say 39 and 364 days. It lets you know what age group people are comfortable with after all its all about being comfortable socially as well as play wise with others. I couldn't see us meeting people in their 70's as it would have no appeal what so ever to us."

before i got into the scene, i could have never seen myself meeting with anyone in their 50's or even their 40's but our last 3 meets have been in their late 40s and early 50's and we have had loads of fun, 2 just social meets and one play meet...

Why not?

It's just what I like.

but we dont go out looking to shag people in their 90's. but if someone in their 90's came along and looked good and were attractive to us then we wouldnt say no just because they are in their 90's, i didnt mean to offend you, i was just curious sorry...

Ahh you are doing it again with 'want' and this time 'offend'.

I like strawberry jelly... it doesn't mean I dislike all other flavours or that I need or want to use strawberry jelly to make a trifle... I just like it."

i give up... i was trying to apologise.. but whatever your obviously in a bitchy mood today..

"

i give up... i was trying to apologise.. but whatever your obviously in a bitchy mood today.."

I think you should. You have obvikously chose to read it the way you wanted to.

Try reading it again with a light hearted tone and you might see what was intended.

btw... if I wanted to be bitchy I wouldn't use a fucking jelly analogy

Why not?

It's just what I like.

Besides... I don't know anyone who actually looks to shag people in their 90's."

Hey! I'm heading that way myself!

By *laggieWoman  over a year ago

Derby

Humour = good. Courseness = baadddd

Totally agree, I also personally find sense of humour attractive as well

Forum Mod

Mines the best its ever been in the last 3 years

Im well impressed with it,its taken ages to think of what to write on it to express myself fully

Not mine; too long, not sure I really like the list of don't want just thought it better that was as less wordy and people might actually read it, stupid I know but I'm a trier

I don't care what people say about their age range preference, it's their choice and up to them so long as I don't get snide comments about my choice, according to one couple, we shouldn't have one and thought in this day and age, it no longer existed or words to the effect of

Ive seen a few profiles stating they are 90..of course they arent 90 at all ....but what they do is cut down on the amounts seeking that age...its a clever ploy lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

well i like my profile

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

my profile clearly states what i am not looking for

Totally agree, I also personally find sense of humour attractive as well

When I read a profile and the type of person they like to meet with sounds like me ...

Also, I like a profile with at least one picture of a sexy lady, wearing stockings and high heels, bent over.

Another from me

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Something positive and something that shows they put a bit of thought into it as opposed to using all the buzz words which sound good but say nothing....

Oooh.... Also a big fan of being spoken to like an adult.. So lists of demands and CAPS LOCK are no no's

thanks for the tips ive now revised my age range so it stops at 97 !

i have a quandary with profile writing

i would prefer a more specific humorous profile (indeed i had one, til someone swiped the content, so i took mine down)

but here's the thing, i feel that the humorous profile actually discouraged people from messaging

that is, people who might be interested in meeting

my 'target audience' seem to prefer the few lines 'leave it wide open' approach

i get more direct messages to meet with a shorter profile, whereas with the longer one, i got the friendly 'your profile is brilliant' messages but generally with the footnote of 'we aren't looking to meet btw'

I didn't answer the specific question last time.

Whilst the majority of our swinging is conducted via the club scene, what I like to see on a profile would be a well written but not too lengthy profile which shows the owner is articulate but has a friendly and fun approach. Humour is good but not jokey comment overload. Something that doesn't look as if the person is trying too hard.

what I don't like are long lists of do nots, and this is updated if they receive a message with something they don't like.

I don't like cyptic comments referring to other fab members in relation to timewasters or when the meet hasn't gone well.

I don't like abuse to groups of people ie, no fatties, no sack of bones, no idiots, no mingers.

So basically a positive, easy reading, articulate, fun profile which leaves you with a sense of 'ahh he's nice'.

Although when I've looked at profiles of people I've met then their profile is not always like this. And the wording on mine hasn't been updated since we joined and was literally just off the cuff, so its not the best it could be.

I'd find it hard to say what I do like, various things will catch my eye and make me want to know more.

But I know what I don't like - no pics, capitals, demands and stroppiness - "why is this place so full of timewasters" etc and contact details switch me off straight away.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

have a big cock on show

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Nice fannies.

...blessedly brief..get irritable if i have to scroll down for more than 3 seconds on me mobile.

This thread inspired me (what a bullshit word to change ours. It was pretty negative in fairness and the warnings about uninvited friends invites were ignored anyway lol

and no dirty arses

"Humour = good. Courseness = baadddd"

Coarseness even worse!

"... show some humour.

"

Same here.

"Humour = good. Courseness = baadddd

Coarseness even worse! "

Pedantry worse still

"... show some humour.

"

Its all me me me me me meeeeeeee with you aint it! lol x

"... show some humour.

"

I respond to a profile that has a face pic, or indicated as available....cock pics are so tedious (runs for hills)

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"... show some humour.

Same here."

I like those which help the inexperienced amongst us.

An *X* marks the spot always helps.

Stick on or shaven in, i'm easy.

As the man in a couple, I think we can safely say we prefer profiles which actually say something, and have photos of both halves of the couple, although obviously we don't complain if there are loads of photos of the female We're a tad suspicious when there are none of the bloke, and a cock pick isn't really enough for Grace to decide whether she wants to take it further.

» Add a new message to this topic