FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Let's Dance.... put on your red shoes and dance the blues.

Let's Dance.... put on your red shoes and dance the blues.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Is there a certain age when people start to enjoy wedding discos (and similar functions) because they don't get a chance to get out and dance much?

Do you go out dancing or were you relieved when you got to a certain age and it was acceptable to say "oh no I'm too old for that"?

Can you be too old?

How often do you go out to dance?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Body popping at wedding parties is pretty much my raison d'être.

"Body popping at wedding parties is pretty much my raison d'être."

Yes and I have already warned you... we are NOT having Afrika Bambaataa and the Soul Sonic Force, Planet Rock as our first dance!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"Body popping at wedding parties is pretty much my raison d'être.

Yes and I have already warned you... we are NOT having Afrika Bambaataa and the Soul Sonic Force, Planet Rock as our first dance!"

Madam you have just mentioned my most sacred of favouritist records of EVER! I am honour bound to play it on my computer at work and dance now!

Can we not have a mash up of Planet Rock and Disco Inferno for our first dance?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oh i love a good boogie but sadl mine are now limited to weddings, parties and the rare night out in town

as for being too old my mind says no but the body says yes after a night out dancing in heels my hip takes an age to feel normal again only just back to normal after a christmas night out

Yes and I have already warned you... we are NOT having Afrika Bambaataa and the Soul Sonic Force, Planet Rock as our first dance!

Madam you have just mentioned my most sacred of favouritist records of EVER! I am honour bound to play it on my computer at work and dance now!

Can we not have a mash up of Planet Rock and Disco Inferno for our first dance?"

Hmmm that's actually quite tempting.

Daddy dancing rocks, I'm a dab hand at it

"oh i love a good boogie but sadl mine are now limited to weddings, parties and the rare night out in town

as for being too old my mind says no but the body says yes after a night out dancing in heels my hip takes an age to feel normal again only just back to normal after a christmas night out "

Always take a pair of flat shoes in a bag

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Havent been out dancing for ages, maybe i should. Last time i think i showed jay up, not my fault i was pissed and it was a 60's weekend

I fell off my heels dancing this weekend. ... I blame the shoes, they are inherently unstable, been thrown by them twice now.

Forum Mod

I love dancing but have noticed an embarrassing trend among some of my mates

I sometimes do zumba with them and was at a party over christmas and they kept going into their zumba routines when some songs came on

Fucking shameful!!! I had to walk away and dance somewhere else!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I love dancing but have noticed an embarrassing trend among some of my mates

I sometimes do zumba with them and was at a party over christmas and they kept going into their zumba routines when some songs came on

Fucking shameful!!! I had to walk away and dance somewhere else!

"

lol thats funny, we went out ages ago on a womans hen night, none of us knew her that well as sh was knew to the area, so of cause we gets her up to dance and she does no other than go into a kate bush routine, cross between gymnastics and flying in the air lol

Forum Mod

LMFAO!!! theres always one

My brother got married on sat so had a bit of a boogie then, funniest thing ive seen in a long time was my baby brother who is 6 ft 4 built like a brick shit house and a copper to boot doing the time warp havnt laughed so much in ages. Did also figure out I'm still dyslexic when it comes to the YMCA.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Still go clubbing a couple of times a month with girlfriends....a good dance is better than any couple of hours in a gym....for me anyway.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

love a good dance,but i was warned not to dance at my Daughters Wedding last year!!!!

mind you i didnt know what they were playing anyway,whatever happened to Saturday night fever and disco balls

The best wedding we have been to was in wales. They had original ceilidh dancing. Everyone had such a blast dancing round holding hands, spinning each other round and weaving in and out of each other. I want more, but no idea where does it.

Where there's music I'll dance and I hope that I'll never be too old for a good boogy.. although my dancing has gone from quite good to total mum dancing over the past few years.

I have joined a dance school, and dance 3 nights a week, 1 of ballroom and latin plus 2 of tap.

Yes and I have already warned you... we are NOT having Afrika Bambaataa and the Soul Sonic Force, Planet Rock as our first dance!"

Blast from the past, loved that track!

» Add a new message to this topic