FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pic collectors

pic collectors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why add some one as friend if you have no intention to correspond or take things further with them.

Pic collectors dont ya just hate um hey grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utAndThickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

Sometimes i end out inviting a friend by accident the same as deleting messages wish there was a confirm button

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesnt bother me, not like you have to add anyone you don't want to. I have much more serious things in life to worry about

delete them then, you don't have to keep them

Nope, it don't bother us one jot. Just because someone asks to be on our friends list doesn't mean that we automatically will add them.

"delete them then, you don't have to keep them"

Don't be so sensible. If you delete them, you lose the opportunity to put an angry forum post up about it.

We just ignore any requests from people we have no intention of meeting, so doesn't bother us.

"We just ignore any requests from people we have no intention of meeting, so doesn't bother us. "

We usually (or used to when we were last here at least!) wait for them to go offline, accept, have a look at their own pics and then delete them before they come back online

Of course, if they have nothing in their own private gallery they just go straight in the bin

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Why add someone as a friend if you have never spoken to them?

No I don't think they are picture collectors.... not when there are so many fucking hot pictures just out there and ready for the perving.

I tend to think it is more to do with the social networking culture of who has the biggest list of friends and followers.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"delete them then, you don't have to keep them

Don't be so sensible. If you delete them, you lose the opportunity to put an angry forum post up about it. "

A point well made sir.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't be so sensible. If you delete them, you lose the opportunity to put an angry forum post up about it. "

lol I dont do angry me not at all. You get put on the naughty step in here for being angry hahaha

Don't be so sensible. If you delete them, you lose the opportunity to put an angry forum post up about it.

lol I dont do angry me not at all. You get put on the naughty step in here for being angry hahaha"

Ah, I see. Clearly I misinterpreted the growling in the original post.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Maybe your post of the other evening drawing attention to your new pictures, worked and people wanted to see them.

"Maybe your post of the other evening drawing attention to your new pictures, worked and people wanted to see them.

"

Was Timbers crawing attention to himself?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Feck! I keep posting wronguns

...gives up and wanders off muttering

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Trust me....there are squillions of adult themed photos out there on the internet, many of which would prove far more collectable....

I just don't see all this pic collectors thing, why would someone go to the trouble to join this site....become someones 'friend'....just to download some low quality photos?

"Trust me....there are squillions of adult themed photos out there on the internet, many of which would prove far more collectable....

I just don't see all this pic collectors thing, why would someone go to the trouble to join this site....become someones 'friend'....just to download some low quality photos?"

*rushes off to delete Jane's pix from hard drive*

Torquay

"Trust me....there are squillions of adult themed photos out there on the internet, many of which would prove far more collectable....

I just don't see all this pic collectors thing, why would someone go to the trouble to join this site....become someones 'friend'....just to download some low quality photos?

*rushes off to delete Jane's pix from hard drive* "

It's true though....this whole pic collectors thing is a load of cobblers.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

*rushes off to delete Jane's pix from hard drive*

It's true though....this whole pic collectors thing is a load of cobblers.

"

I get loads of random friends invites that i just mass delete and i dont even have any private photos.

I agree.If i was gonna knock one out,which i never (ahem) do, it wouldn't be to pix on here. not until Tory Lane joins anyway

I just don't see all this pic collectors thing, why would someone go to the trouble to join this site....become someones 'friend'....just to download some low quality photos?"

Speak for yourself. Our pictures are of the finest quality.

Torquay

Speak for yourself. Our pictures are of the finest quality."

Yeah ok....

Erm, didn't you post this same comment about a week or two ago?

Thing about people is, they can use the site how THEY wish, however much you wish you could dictate how they run their online life, you have no power, so relax and then it won't stress you out quite so much!

» Add a new message to this topic