FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So angry right now.....

So angry right now.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Scenario - booked into lovely hotel - important uni interview next day. Went to bed reasonably early so we could be up bright eyed next morning. Couple next door return at 0145 banging doors & loudly shouting to mates in corridor. Then out onto balcony for a great argument (couldn't understand them - sound like big fat gypsy wedding people + alcohol) - eventually it goes quiet for about half an hour... Then they decide to run the bath (we're now talking 0400hrs) and to cap it all - its a rattle jacuzzi bath... Phoned night porter - he couldn't get answer from them.. Eventually night porter comes to bang on their door but she's getting banged inside the bath complete with all the fake yelling & moaning.... Finally at 0500 the night porter gets them to answer their phone - turn the f****g bath off & it all goes quiet. Now 0620 - I've had a sh*t night sleep - do you think I should start making a racket now?!!!

Her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I feel for you, hate it where you can't get to sleep when you have something important to do the next day. It's happened to me before when i've had exams, appointments etc. I'm online writing this message because i can't effin sleep lol.

And yeah you should make a racket! But they may be too d*unk and sleep through it?

Look on the bright side, you'll sleep like logs tonight!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks Ripped - am going to go & do a few laps of the pool to wake up!

I've stayed at a couple of hotels, only swinging nights so not as important as yours; at the one, next door put the tv on loud at 6am to watch the football and at another, the tv was on most of the night and there was a sign on the door, not to disturb them in the morning, so I borrowed it and put it in our room before we left

If there is a sign on the back of your door that says "do not disturb" on one side and "room ready for cleaning" on the other.... hang it on theirs (you know which way round already)

I'd also complain to the hotel management......and 'negotiate' the bill.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

[Removed by poster at 29/02/12 07:39:47]

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

I can imagine a few more horror stories from fab members. Whether all night or not. How on earth do people get away with gangbangs?

Sympathies to you though. I can sense a freebie there for you x

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"I'd also complain to the hotel management......and 'negotiate' the bill. "

Go for the double, knock on their door and get there number/addy for joining in the next time.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I think you should refuse to pay. you made it clear the noise was going all night... good luck with the interview

"Scenario - booked into lovely hotel - important uni interview next day. Went to bed reasonably early so we could be up bright eyed next morning. Couple next door return at 0145 banging doors & loudly shouting to mates in corridor. Then out onto balcony for a great argument (couldn't understand them - sound like big fat gypsy wedding people + alcohol) - eventually it goes quiet for about half an hour... Then they decide to run the bath (we're now talking 0400hrs) and to cap it all - its a rattle jacuzzi bath... Phoned night porter - he couldn't get answer from them.. Eventually night porter comes to bang on their door but she's getting banged inside the bath complete with all the fake yelling & moaning.... Finally at 0500 the night porter gets them to answer their phone - turn the f****g bath off & it all goes quiet. Now 0620 - I've had a sh*t night sleep - do you think I should start making a racket now?!!!

Her. "

Well I would have made a call saying i heard sounds like gunshots and seen what the porter did then.

I would be far more subtle and tell the woman that her fake orgams keep the whole floor awake and if she must do a Meg Ryan can she make it more realistic.

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

Soil the bed before you leave, that'll learn em !

I'd be soooo angry too and would definitely re-negotiate the hotel bill!

» Add a new message to this topic