FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > To close for comfort

To close for comfort

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ltr OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

I went to a swing club walking round I bumped into a guy with his gf looking at him I realised it was some one I worked with . Walking away with a worried look on my face that he would spread it around as he boasted about his swinging I went to work the following day and was called to the mangers office he sat me down and told me he knew I was a swinger but not to worry as he was also at the club he was with my work colleagues wife and the girl I saw my friend with was the bosses wife .How close has anyone been to unveiled as a swinger .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you were swinging when you should have been working, I would get the concern, but what you do in your private life is just that...private

By *ltr OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

"If you were swinging when you should have been working, I would get the concern, but what you do in your private life is just that...private"

was Friday night so no work

just my daughter works at same place and did not want her to find it like that

"I went to a swing club walking round I bumped into a guy with his gf looking at him I realised it was some one I worked with . Walking away with a worried look on my face that he would spread it around as he boasted about his swinging I went to work the following day and was called to the mangers office he sat me down and told me he knew I was a swinger but not to worry as he was also at the club he was with my work colleagues wife and the girl I saw my friend with was the bosses wife .How close has anyone been to unveiled as a swinger ."

Wow sounds like he had more to worry about than you lol, I take it her husband doesn't know then! A few of my colleagues are on here. We know about eachother because we have met the same people and I have been told they know but haven't approached them. I always get that dreaded feeling if a manager calls me for a chat thinking I have been found out!

"If you were swinging when you should have been working, I would get the concern, but what you do in your private life is just that...private

was Friday night so no work

just my daughter works at same place and did not want her to find it like that"

I can't imagine anything worse than work colleagues gossiping immaturely about my private life

There's someone who knows but I could end his relationship with just 2 words - and he knows this. So our secret is safe.

» Add a new message to this topic