FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Parties

Parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hewifeandi OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Has anyone else never been invited to a party? We've had a fair few ppl look at our profile and they're having a part but we haven't been invited lol

We have our thoughts as to why.

If you were having a part would you invite us ? If not plz tell us why

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I think it's because of the mirrored sun glasses, x

Bristol

"I think it's because of the mirrored sun glasses, x"
lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We've been invited to several parties. We only accepted one invitation and are unlikely to ever accept another.

If we had a party we would only invite people we already knew and for that reason only we wouldn't invite you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

May help if your profile said party invites welcome.

Also it's generally a case of recommendations so you need to go open the door by finding a party and getting yourselves invited

"We've been invited to several parties. We only accepted one invitation and are unlikely to ever accept another.

If we had a party we would only invite people we already knew and for that reason only we wouldn't invite you "

Exactly this

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

I’ve been to a few parties.

Bristol

"We've been invited to several parties. We only accepted one invitation and are unlikely to ever accept another.

If we had a party we would only invite people we already knew and for that reason only we wouldn't invite you "

That's understandable.can I ask why you wouldn't accept another invite?

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I went to Craig's 7th birthday party over 35 years ago.

I must've done something really bad after eating all the jelly cos I have never been invited to another party since!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

If we had a party we would only invite people we already knew and for that reason only we wouldn't invite you

That's understandable.can I ask why you wouldn't accept another invite?"

Because the first one we went to felt like too much pressure to have sex for me and the minute I feel pressure I freeze. There were other reasons but that's the main one.

Bristol

Because the first one we went to felt like too much pressure to have sex for me and the minute I feel pressure I freeze. There were other reasons but that's the main one. "

well yes I see why the wife don't play with men so she wouldn't be happy with that either to be fair neither would i.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Because the first one we went to felt like too much pressure to have sex for me and the minute I feel pressure I freeze. There were other reasons but that's the main one. well yes I see why the wife don't play with men so she wouldn't be happy with that either to be fair neither would i."

I think if you're going to go to a party you need to find out how the hosts are planning to stage it and if you'll be comfortable with what they have in mind.

Because the first one we went to felt like too much pressure to have sex for me and the minute I feel pressure I freeze. There were other reasons but that's the main one. well yes I see why the wife don't play with men so she wouldn't be happy with that either to be fair neither would i."

That might be why couples don't invite you then. They usually want full swap. Not guaranteed, just a possibility.

Bristol

Because the first one we went to felt like too much pressure to have sex for me and the minute I feel pressure I freeze. There were other reasons but that's the main one. well yes I see why the wife don't play with men so she wouldn't be happy with that either to be fair neither would i.

That might be why couples don't invite you then. They usually want full swap. Not guaranteed, just a possibility. "

I Think so well that's the conclusion we've come to anyway,we wouldn't change the way we are just to get an invite.

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

There is a party in brum in July. I tried to get an invite through the forum post but it was impossible, even though I was one of the first to ask. A lot of the advertised meets/party's are so much of a clique. You basically just get ignored, unless your female.

Bristol

"There is a party in brum in July. I tried to get an invite through the forum post but it was impossible, even though I was one of the first to ask. A lot of the advertised meets/party's are so much of a clique. You basically just get ignored, unless your female."

I think couples want just want couples to join that will fuck with anyone I may be wrong

"There is a party in brum in July. I tried to get an invite through the forum post but it was impossible, even though I was one of the first to ask. A lot of the advertised meets/party's are so much of a clique. You basically just get ignored, unless your female.

I think couples want just want couples to join that will fuck with anyone I may be wrong "

Sometimes but not always. If all the couples went where only the woman played, it would be boring for the men.

There's loads of parties where singles and couples both go. Some only watch. Sex is never guaranteed.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I read that as panties! I’ve definitely been here too long

I’ve had a few party invites ... maybe one day I’ll be brave.

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

"There is a party in brum in July. I tried to get an invite through the forum post but it was impossible, even though I was one of the first to ask. A lot of the advertised meets/party's are so much of a clique. You basically just get ignored, unless your female.

I think couples want just want couples to join that will fuck with anyone I may be wrong

Sometimes but not always. If all the couples went where only the woman played, it would be boring for the men.

There's loads of parties where singles and couples both go. Some only watch. Sex is never guaranteed. "

I would have just gone for the meet and greet. Sex wasn't even a priority or a necessity for me.

"Has anyone else never been invited to a party? We've had a fair few ppl look at our profile and they're having a part but we haven't been invited lol

We have our thoughts as to why.

If you were having a part would you invite us ? If not plz tell us why"

yes parties tend to be at people's own homes so if you're not known that could be reason, it's anybodies guess I suppose

Almost every week since we joined.

Stopped replying to the messages sometime ago but still receiving them.

Not attended one yet and in all probability never will.

Bristol

"Almost every week since we joined.

Stopped replying to the messages sometime ago but still receiving them.

Not attended one yet and in all probability never will."

Well you can see why you get invited.

It's not that we want to go to one, we just asking as we had a fair few ppl look at us with status saying looking for couples to come to our party,but never asked lol

» Add a new message to this topic