FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Femidoms in profile pics

Femidoms in profile pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bwplaydate OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and travel/hotel

So, after seeing plenty of women say they'll block a man if his profile pics include penitration photos without him wearing condom. Do people think that this should equally apply to these women if they're not wearing a femidom in their pics.

Just to note - I've yet to see a single one in a pic yet. But equality is equality, no special pleading.

And girls. What about using them for oral too? Wear 3 at once for group fun....

I'm only asking the question, do they shoot the messenger.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No. This isn't a place for equality, it's a place where people say and do what they want. As long as they respect each other there's no issue.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Did you write that book 'How to make friends and influence people' OP?

"No. This isn't a place for equality, it's a place where people say and do what they want. As long as they respect each other there's no issue. "

That's equality

How the hell do you think your going to see a femidom...do you want a picture with a speculum taken

"Did you write that book 'How to make friends and influence people' OP? "

Don't you mean The Art of the Deal? Lol

Grab em by the pussy!

But seriously, as an egalitarian, I believe we have a duty to all humans to treat everyone equally. Regardless of gender.

And in my opening statement, this is a question that only applies to women who block people for not doing something that they themselves don't do.

That'ssexist and against freedom and is an inequality in itself.

These are just facts so it will be interesting see the perspective of these particular women. It doesn't apply to anybody else, so maybe the professionally offended will start attacking me but I don't care, I'm use to hate speech.

"How the hell do you think your going to see a femidom...do you want a picture with a speculum taken

"

It's up to them I guess, they're the ones making the rules they don't follow.

There's always clingfilm

As a big chaser this makes me happy

"As a big chaser this makes me happy "

Bug ffs

But why would you use a femidom if the male partner had a condom on?!...or are you saying you've seen women's profiles who have pictures of bare back sex on them but also state they would block someone for having pictures of bare back sex in them? If so it's not equality you are debating it's hypocrisy.

"But why would you use a femidom if the male partner had a condom on?!...or are you saying you've seen women's profiles who have pictures of bare back sex on them but also state they would block someone for having pictures of bare back sex in them? If so it's not equality you are debating it's hypocrisy."

Well the hypocrisy turns into an equality issue when the woman making the demands also doesn't make the same demands on other women and just men.

But a woman has nothing biological to insert in to the vaginal canal so wouldn't require a femidom with another woman...

Unless you are referring to a dental dam which can be used during oral sex, but again you are not comparing like for like.

Bare back vaginal/anal sex is a different act to oral sex on a man without a condom. It all comes down to risk generally. It's less risky to perform unprotected oral sex than to have unprotected penetrative sex.

So it's still not about equality, because the two scenarios are not comparable.

Put it this way you are less likely to contract syphilis licking a clit unprotected, you are far more likely to contract syphilis during unprotected vaginal sex with a man.

"But a woman has nothing biological to insert in to the vaginal canal so wouldn't require a femidom with another woman...

Unless you are referring to a dental dam which can be used during oral sex, but again you are not comparing like for like.

Bare back vaginal/anal sex is a different act to oral sex on a man without a condom. It all comes down to risk generally. It's less risky to perform unprotected oral sex than to have unprotected penetrative sex.

Put it this way you are less likely to contract syphilis licking a clit unprotected, you are far more likely to contract syphilis during unprotected vaginal sex with a man. "

You'd forgot I did say there's always cling film

And as for oral sex you forgot to mention anal and rimming. Never mind sex toys (another sourced of sti).

And nobody talks about wearing something during intravenous drag use. What about nurses in hospitals who gave to inject people, or doctors etc, they never wear condoms or femidoms.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'd you want to apply that standard go ahead. I don't see it catching on.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

What does a femidom look like anyway?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"What about nurses in hospitals who gave to inject people, or doctors etc, they never wear condoms or femidoms."

They always wear a new pair of latex gloves which is surely the same as a condom

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

They dont put their penis in my mouth or vagina as they inject me

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

Just googled femidom there's an article asking whatever happened to them ? Apparently they weren't very popular but there's a couple of sites still selling them

"But a woman has nothing biological to insert in to the vaginal canal so wouldn't require a femidom with another woman...

Put it this way you are less likely to contract syphilis licking a clit unprotected, you are far more likely to contract syphilis during unprotected vaginal sex with a man.

And as for oral sex you forgot to mention anal and rimming. Never mind sex toys (another sourced of sti).

And nobody talks about wearing something during intravenous drag use. What about nurses in hospitals who gave to inject people, or doctors etc, they never wear condoms or femidoms."

What a peculiar thing to say

"But why would you use a femidom if the male partner had a condom on?!...or are you saying you've seen women's profiles who have pictures of bare back sex on them but also state they would block someone for having pictures of bare back sex in them? If so it's not equality you are debating it's hypocrisy."

this op

"So, after seeing plenty of women say they'll block a man if his profile pics include penitration photos without him wearing condom. Do people think that this should equally apply to these women if they're not wearing a femidom in their pics.

Just to note - I've yet to see a single one in a pic yet. But equality is equality, no special pleading.

And girls. What about using them for oral too? Wear 3 at once for group fun....

I'm only asking the question, do they shoot the messenger. "

equality doesn't apply here women rule and theirs sod all you can do about it trust me

OP if they are a couple there is no need for them to use anything unless they themselves decided to do so.

What I see OP is that you are hell bent on enforcing equality, it is not that at all, it is freedom of choice, if you wish to have sex with condom or go on the pill or use whatever that is your choice If you decide to fuck all on fab without a condom that is also your choice it is freedom of choice not equality, you going to say oi love I am wearing the condom but you need to wear a femidom that makes it equal

or again if you are allergic to condoms they make them to suit all now adays and again it is freedom of choice.

"What does a femidom look like anyway?"

google it am sure you will find a pic

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

And nobody talks about wearing something during intravenous drag use. What about nurses in hospitals who gave to inject people, or doctors etc, they never wear condoms or femidoms.

What a peculiar thing to say "

Totally bizarre!!

"No. This isn't a place for equality, it's a place where people say and do what they want. As long as they respect each other there's no issue. "

By *bcums3Couple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

"How the hell do you think your going to see a femidom...do you want a picture with a speculum taken

"

"

Hey with some of the sights on my news feed there was no need for a speculum cervix or prolapse for lunch any one?

And nobody talks about wearing something during intravenous drag use. What about nurses in hospitals who gave to inject people, or doctors etc, they never wear condoms or femidoms."

Why on earth would a doctor or nurse need to be wearing a condom or a femidom when they're giving me injections?

"What does a femidom look like anyway?"

Like a bin bag.

» Add a new message to this topic