FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 50 yrs ago

50 yrs ago

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Did man really land on the moon?

I’d like to think so, but there are so many reasons not to believe it. The Americans never had any success with getting people into space until about 12-18 months before they landed on the moon, technologically it was easier to fake the landings than actually do it.

There is supposed to be 4 second gap from when we asked the a question to when we hear their response, funny thing though immediately before they should have spoken in the first contact a third person is heard saying “speak” as if they were directing actors?

The van Allen belt is between earth and the moon, so how did they get past it without being exposed to fatal radiation?

I don’t know lol it’s all a bit weird isn’t it?

But did we? Did we really do it??

Or was it propaganda by USA military and all faked??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The moon isn't real

Good grief, ffs!

west here ford shire

"Good grief, ffs! "
????

You have proof????

Lol

Yes they did.

If it was really faked. Russia would have taken great joy and glee in revealing the sham to the world.

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

Please read the thread from the other wel.

The one that got closed by the moderators because of the trolling bullshit of the conspiracy theorists

west here ford shire

"Please read the thread from the other wel.

The one that got closed by the moderators because of the trolling bullshit of the conspiracy theorists "

That’s harsh

I’m only asking opinions

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"The moon isn't real "
its cheese

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

I'm sure there's nearly half a million people involved in the landings and out of those there's got to be at least one or two that would blab wouldn't there?? How many have blabbed???

"Did man really land on the moon?

I’d like to think so, but there are so many reasons not to believe it. The Americans never had any success with getting people into space until about 12-18 months before they landed on the moon, technologically it was easier to fake the landings than actually do it.

There is supposed to be 4 second gap from when we asked the a question to when we hear their response, funny thing though immediately before they should have spoken in the first contact a third person is heard saying “speak” as if they were directing actors?

The van Allen belt is between earth and the moon, so how did they get past it without being exposed to fatal radiation?

I don’t know lol it’s all a bit weird isn’t it?

But did we? Did we really do it??

Or was it propaganda by USA military and all faked??"

Awk here wise up

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

"Please read the thread from the other wel.

The one that got closed by the moderators because of the trolling bullshit of the conspiracy theorists

That’s harsh

I’m only asking opinions"

It's not harsh ... all of the valid points of view were discussed, and all the nonsense dismissed

Has nobody seen Transformers "Dark side of the moon " it's all explained

The Moon is a hollow space station according to some space cadets on National Geographic

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

"There is supposed to be 4 second gap "

It takes 1.27 seconds for a radio signal to travel between the earth & moon, so it would have been 2.5 seconds round trip. Close enough to sound like a normal conversation.

"The van Allen belt is between earth and the moon, so how did they get past it without being exposed to fatal radiation?"

Even the minimal shielding available at the time would be enough for the round trip but wouldn’t fancy it for a longer one.

Mr H

west here ford shire

"I'm sure there's nearly half a million people involved in the landings and out of those there's got to be at least one or two that would blab wouldn't there?? How many have blabbed??? "

Can I throw a wobbler on this argument

Organ Wells 1 man, did a radio show war of the worlds. He convinced millions of Americans what script he was reading was really happening, so is it not feasible that a few people let’s say 50 can make the rest believe what they are experiencing ?

It’s just a thought nothing more...

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I'm sure there's nearly half a million people involved in the landings and out of those there's got to be at least one or two that would blab wouldn't there?? How many have blabbed???

Organ Wells 1 man, did a radio show war of the worlds. He convinced millions of Americans what script he was reading was really happening, so is it not feasible that a few people let’s say 50 can make the rest believe what they are experiencing ?

It’s just a thought nothing more..."

As previously mentioned.... if there was ANY evidence at all that the moon landings were faked, the Russians would have been all over it, and taken great delight in broadcasting the fact.

AND... as previously mentioned, the were 1000's of people involved in the moon landings, not to mention civilians who had access to huge telescopes who watched it happen...don't you think one or two of them might have said something if anything untoward was going on?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"The moon isn't real "

I'm a member of the Flat Moon Society

west here ford shire

"I'm sure there's nearly half a million people involved in the landings and out of those there's got to be at least one or two that would blab wouldn't there?? How many have blabbed???

It’s just a thought nothing more...

As previously mentioned.... if there was ANY evidence at all that the moon landings were faked, the Russians would have been all over it, and taken great delight in broadcasting the fact.

AND... as previously mentioned, the were 1000's of people involved in the moon landings, not to mention civilians who had access to huge telescopes who watched it happen...don't you think one or two of them might have said something if anything untoward was going on?"

Lol I love this, I actually think we did land on the moon, but here’s another fact

The Russians were as guilty of fake propaganda as much as the Americans

The truth is they hid all their failures from their own people yet alone the world

» Add a new message to this topic