FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How many

How many

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many is to many sexual partners? Now it here or in real life? Is there a number that would put you off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

No in a relationship I would not think to ask, not interested in past relationships.

On fab, it is a swingers site of course people are going to have shagged others, so again not really a problem so long as we stick to our boundaries.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have as many as you want, if someone is going to judge you for it are they really someone you'd want in your life?

I really think it depends what you’re looking for. For me too many would put me off yes. If I wanted random just sex meets and I’d had lots of sexual partners then it would be hypocritical to say it put me off.

"Have as many as you want, if someone is going to judge you for it are they really someone you'd want in your life? "

I don’t think it’s judging though at all. I’ve always said people can do what they want as it doesn’t affect me one bit. When it does affect me then yes I’ll judge, in every way!

Doesnt bother me really we all have a past

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

The number wouldn't put me off as such, I've had a couple over the years. What would put me off is if they didn't approach things in a similar way to me. That would suggest incompatibility. In real life and on fab you don't really know how many people someone has fucked. There are some with a high amount of meets who I'd avoid, likewise some I wouldn't.

I don’t think any number is too many. What would put us off is the thought we are just another number on a list of conquests.

We prefer to build a connection

"Doesnt bother me really we all have a past"

This is true

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive no interest in how many people someone has shagged and if they asked me id call them a cheeky twat and tell them to fuck off

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

I think it's more about how sexually healthy you are and have been

The number of people you've been with means nothing

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I don’t think any number is too many. What would put us off is the thought we are just another number on a list of conquests.

We prefer to build a connection"

Connected - Stereo MC's

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMGdRgtblmk

By *irlintheRedRed dressWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow

For me personally having hundreds of verifications would put me off but only because my own personal preference is regular meets.

"I think it's more about how sexually healthy you are and have been

The number of people you've been with means nothing

"

This is true. Once your sexual health is looked after that's the main thing.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Doesn’t worry me at all.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"How many is to many sexual partners? Now it here or in real life? Is there a number that would put you off?"

Certainly no more than five or six at a time.

"How many is to many sexual partners? Now it here or in real life? Is there a number that would put you off?

Certainly no more than five or six at a time."

By *hechapMan  over a year ago

Derry

"How many is to many sexual partners? Now it here or in real life? Is there a number that would put you off?"

Do you mean at the same time?

I suppose it could be off putting if there was too many and some people didnt get as big a share of the pie as everyone else.

No don’t really matter if you both like each other

Derry

"Ive no interest in how many people someone has shagged and if they asked me id call them a cheeky twat and tell them to fuck off"

Just out of curiosity have you had many sexual partners in your time?

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"10273919"

You’re so vanilla

Derry

"10273919"

I was going to say

at least you're active and not lying about on your arse doing nothing

but it just did'nt sound right no matter how i say it......

"Have as many as you want, if someone is going to judge you for it are they really someone you'd want in your life?

I don’t think it’s judging though at all. I’ve always said people can do what they want as it doesn’t affect me one bit. When it does affect me then yes I’ll judge, in every way!"

More than 4 sex veris on their profile puts me off.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"How many is to many sexual partners? Now it here or in real life? Is there a number that would put you off?

More than 4 sex diseases on their profile puts me off. "

Me too

It depends.

I'm not looking for a relationship from anyone on here - so it's none of my business.

People usually aren't honest about how many sexual partners they've had or in most swingers cases cant remember

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Not overly bothered, unless it looks like they are trying to "complete" fab.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Not something I’d discuss or would be interested to know..

"Not overly bothered, unless it looks like they are trying to "complete" fab. "

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

I’m with a lovely guy at the moment (early days though) and suffice to say I’ve had many more sexual partners than he has!

In bed though, we absolutely do it for each other - and outside of the bed we get on great!

If number of sexual partners mattered to a chap who was considering dating me in the future, then I wouldn’t be the right woman for him!

"Have as many as you want, if someone is going to judge you for it are they really someone you'd want in your life?

I don’t think it’s judging though at all. I’ve always said people can do what they want as it doesn’t affect me one bit. When it does affect me then yes I’ll judge, in every way!"

But how does how many previous sexual partners someone has had effect you in anyway?

"Not something I’d discuss or would be interested to know.. "

This.

"10273919"

You've lived a sheltered life. I can see

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"The number wouldn't put me off as such, I've had a couple over the years. What would put me off is if they didn't approach things in a similar way to me. That would suggest incompatibility. In real life and on fab you don't really know how many people someone has fucked. There are some with a high amount of meets who I'd avoid, likewise some I wouldn't. "

I agree with this!

A couple of months ago I ‘almost’ mr a total hottie from the forums - a really lovely guy! I’d met a lot more people than him. However - when it came down to arranging to meet up - he stated that he didn’t have socials and wanted to ‘get down to it’ straight away, as it were - so regretfully we left things there!

The number of people one sleeps with is only a small part of the measure of sexual compatibility either on fab or in real life! X

"10273919

You’re so vanilla "

I know

I don’t think it’s judging though at all. I’ve always said people can do what they want as it doesn’t affect me one bit. When it does affect me then yes I’ll judge, in every way!

But how does how many previous sexual partners someone has had effect you in anyway? "

Are you joking?

But how does how many previous sexual partners someone has had effect you in anyway? "

Affect is probably the wrong word. Involve me as in if I’m meeting someone. How many veris and partners people have is irrelevant to me unless I’m potentially meeting them.

1? .. That's all.

I am saint compared to some of you on this thread

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

My Mr has slept with far more people than I have, yes that sometimes befuddles me as I worry that I am a little green in comparison, he seems broadly content with his lot and his breadth of experience means we have a great sex life. I’m learning from him, he is learning from me and the fact that I’m his first truly bisexual partner, which befuddles him from time to time.

"The number wouldn't put me off as such, I've had a couple over the years. What would put me off is if they didn't approach things in a similar way to me. That would suggest incompatibility. In real life and on fab you don't really know how many people someone has fucked. There are some with a high amount of meets who I'd avoid, likewise some I wouldn't.

I agree with this!

A couple of months ago I ‘almost’ mr a total hottie from the forums - a really lovely guy! I’d met a lot more people than him. However - when it came down to arranging to meet up - he stated that he didn’t have socials and wanted to ‘get down to it’ straight away, as it were - so regretfully we left things there!

The number of people one sleeps with is only a small part of the measure of sexual compatibility either on fab or in real life! X"

True

» Add a new message to this topic