FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thought of the day

Thought of the day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so here is my thought of the day then yeah.

When people walk away from you in life let them go as your destiny is not tied to anyone who leaves you. That does not make them bad people either, it just means that there part in your story thus far is now over!.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

" Ok so here is my thought of the day then yeah.

When people walk away from you in life let them go as your destiny is not tied to anyone who leaves you. That does not make them bad people either, it just means that there part in your story thus far is now over!."

what a load of shit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When people walk away from you in life let them go as your destiny is not tied to anyone who leaves you. That does not make them bad people either, it just means that there part in your story thus far is now over!."

Bollox!

When people walk away from you in life let them go as your destiny is not tied to anyone who leaves you. That does not make them bad people either, it just means that there part in your story thus far is now over!.what a load of shit "

wax on, wax off...

"wax on, wax off...

"

Waxing lyrical again Wolf?

"wax on, wax off...

Waxing lyrical again Wolf? "

arrr, summert like that me 'ode

Some people are like Slinkies - not much use for anything but great fun when pushed down the stairs!

Bungalows are wicked

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

My thought OP is isn't it about time you had original thoughts rather than lifting stuff off of FB?

"

My thought OP is isn't it about time you had original thoughts rather than lifting stuff off of FB?"

lol yeah heres an original thought I think why dont you stop stalking me in the forums to have a nit pick and cheap pop at me all the time for no reason. Have we met before or something that im not aware of as to the best of my knowledge im pretty sure I dont no ya from a bar of soap??

"

My thought OP is isn't it about time you had original thoughts rather than lifting stuff off of FB?

lol yeah heres an original thought I think why dont you stop stalking me in the forums to have a nit pick and cheap pop at me all the time for no reason. Have we met before or something that im not aware of as to the best of my knowledge im pretty sure I dont no ya from a bar of soap??"

How much is the cheap pop and what flavours?

Who's got nits btw?

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"

lol yeah heres an original thought I think why dont you stop stalking me in the forums to have a nit pick and cheap pop at me all the time for no reason. Have we met before or something that im not aware of as to the best of my knowledge im pretty sure I dont no ya from a bar of soap??"

I thought you didn't like us referring to Soapy now that he has gone? lmao

..not a bad thought..bit hippyish to my mind..but not bad...think the others are disputing its sincerity..

[Removed by poster at 28/03/12 20:34:10]

When people walk away from you in life let them go as your destiny is not tied to anyone who leaves you. That does not make them bad people either, it just means that there part in your story thus far is now over!.

..not a bad thought..bit hippyish to my mind..but not bad...think the others are disputing its sincerity.."

lol who cares as its not the same day anymore. Im sure the person whoom first wrote it on the PUBLIC facebook thingy I copied it off yesterday was very sincere when they wrote it at the time. I did like it tho hence the reason I shared it and altered some words ever so slightly to make it my thought of the day on here. As in fab forums and not facebook so therfore it was my thought on here.

Since then I have slept and moved on as life like that hey we all move on haha

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

its a lovely thought

"its a lovely thought"

Yeah I thought that also yesterday when I first seen it

» Add a new message to this topic