FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Boudoir photo shoots

Boudoir photo shoots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uzzy Navel OP   Woman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Recommendations please for a boudoir experience, what did you like/not like love etc...

Trying to get my mojo back and update my profile pix..

TIA xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I had one and loved my pics. Made me see myself differently and boosted my confidence x

"I had one and loved my pics. Made me see myself differently and boosted my confidence x"

That’s what I’m hoping for x

What gave you the push to book it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Recommendations please for a boudoir experience, what did you like/not like love etc...

TIA xx"

Message us have a chat see what you think

"Recommendations please for a boudoir experience, what did you like/not like love etc...

TIA xx

Message us have a chat see what you think "

Ok x

Liverpool

"I had one and loved my pics. Made me see myself differently and boosted my confidence x

What gave you the push to book it?"

A break up, lack of confidence x

"I had one and loved my pics. Made me see myself differently and boosted my confidence x

A break up, lack of confidence x"

Sorry to hear that x it’s all perception as from your posts I’d never of thought you’d suffered from a lack of confidence xx

Liverpool

Sorry to hear that x it’s all perception as from your posts I’d never of thought you’d suffered from a lack of confidence xx"

It's easier to be confident in posts and messages. In person it's more of a challenge x

Sorry to hear that x it’s all perception as from your posts I’d never of thought you’d suffered from a lack of confidence xx

It's easier to be confident in posts and messages. In person it's more of a challenge x"

That’s true x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

TIA xx"

I had a fabulous boudoir shoot last year with a place in Barnsley - Stan plus Stan 2.

I loved it all apart from posing in some strange positions

There are some of the photos on the profile.

Husband and wife team so, even though he took the photos, she was there too helping with clothing and poses. Great if you are likely to be uncomfortable with a male photographer.

My advice chill and enjoy it; high heels, stockings, big shirt and as many choices as possible. They will help you put outfits together.

If you aren't sure at the time, the resulting photos will give you a huge boost. Be prepared to pay out the cash, as good quality photos don't come cheap and you might want them all

Nita

I would avoid taking up any offers you might get on here!

Often studios advertise them on Groupon but be prepared to pay a lot for the images

Mine was a very liberating experience. I had a female photographer which worked better for me as I could really get into it quicker. The place I went to does nude art and boudoir pics and I did both. The pics blew me away and did wonders for me.

They also do your hair and make up so it was an allround amazing experience. I would definitely recommend it.

Scunthorpe

"I would avoid taking up any offers you might get on here!

Often studios advertise them on Groupon but be prepared to pay a lot for the images "

Always do some research to ensure that it is a legitimate company who will respect your privacy and allow you thd rights of your photos.

However, nice people on here might be, I wouldn't risk it.

[Removed by poster at 29/09/19 15:17:13]

i will take the photos and boost your confidence and it will be cheaper

Often studios advertise them on Groupon but be prepared to pay a lot for the images

Always do some research to ensure that it is a legitimate company who will respect your privacy and allow you thd rights of your photos.

However, nice people on here might be, I wouldn't risk it."

I totally agree with this. Reputable studios only.

TIA xx

I had a fabulous boudoir shoot last year with a place in Barnsley - Stan plus Stan 2.

Husband and wife team so, even though he took the photos, she was there too helping with clothing and poses. Great if you are likely to be uncomfortable with a male photographer.

My advice chill and enjoy it; high heels, stockings, big shirt and as many choices as possible. They will help you put outfits together.

If you aren't sure at the time, the resulting photos will give you a huge boost. Be prepared to pay out the cash, as good quality photos don't come cheap and you might want them all

Nita"

Thank you Nita xx

Often studios advertise them on Groupon but be prepared to pay a lot for the images "

Thank you xx

However, nice people on here might be, I wouldn't risk it.

I totally agree with this. Reputable studios only. "

Interesting and noted xx

Absolutely

[Removed by poster at 29/09/19 18:23:16]

All reputable Pro photographers would have this covered a they are certified or members of a Professional body.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I had a professional photo shoot after my hysterectomy. I felt fitter and healthier than I ever had in my life and I still have one of those images up in my home. It was a self-affirming thing to do. It cost a fortune but I don't regret it.

Then I didn't do anything again until I met a photographer on here. He did a shoot on my birthday five years ago (blue dress on my profile as an example). That one changed the way I see myself and gave me the confidence to take selfies and post pictures of myself.

He's a very naughty boy and did manage to persuade me to take some more risque pictures a few years ago, which gave me a different view of myself and a different sort of confidence boost.

I'm waiting to see what the latest pictures look like.

I think the fact that he finds me attractive makes me see the pictures as attractive.

My Dad bought my Mother a shoot when she was about 50. One of those pictures was the one we used at her funeral and I have one up at home. I'm glad we have these pictures showing a more glamorous her than her hard life allowed.

Go for it, OP.

TIA xx"

We did lots of research online about the best poses/ideas for pics..we were away on holiday for the ones we have on the profile now and took loads of pics of each other and picked out the ones we liked. A great photo does wonders for your self esteem and you can bin the ones your not happy with. Keep your background classy bit simple..go for it and enjoy it..

TIA xx

Nita"

You have fantastic pics x

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

I went to an all female studio and had the best day. I suprised K with the photos and still love them. It was a lot of money to spend but for the day it made me feel better about myself it was priceless.

T xx

Scunthorpe

TIA xx

Nita

You have fantastic pics x"

Thank you

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Something on my to do list before my 40th.

Let us know if you find a decent place OP.

Jo.Xx

"Something on my to do list before my 40th.

Jo.Xx "

“Boudoir” is a French word meaning a lady's private dressing room or bedroom. In photography, boudoir refers to a style in which women pose for photographs partially clothed or in lingerie. ... These photos are also used as a way to document how great you look and feel about yourself at this given time.

But if you want then you'd need to look for someone who does males

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Something on my to do list before my 40th.

Jo.Xx

“Boudoir” is a French word meaning a lady's private dressing room or bedroom. In photography, boudoir refers to a style in which women pose for photographs partially clothed or in lingerie. ... These photos are also used as a way to document how great you look and feel about yourself at this given time.

But if you want then you'd need to look for someone who does males "

Thanks

I do actually know that.

I Jo am female, I'm just showing off the hubby for a forum thread.

Jo.Xx

By *esireXposedMan  over a year ago

East sussex

[Removed by poster at 30/09/19 18:36:18]

By *esireXposedMan  over a year ago

East sussex

You could also check out purple port, they will no doubt be some photographers local to you, also they will have feedback/refs from models on their previous shoots.

"I had a professional photo shoot after my hysterectomy. I felt fitter and healthier than I ever had in my life and I still have one of those images up in my home. It was a self-affirming thing to do. It cost a fortune but I don't regret it.

Then I didn't do anything again until I met a photographer on here. He did a shoot on my birthday five years ago (blue dress on my profile as an example). That one changed the way I see myself and gave me the confidence to take selfies and post pictures of myself.

He's a very naughty boy and did manage to persuade me to take some more risque pictures a few years ago, which gave me a different view of myself and a different sort of confidence boost.

I'm waiting to see what the latest pictures look like.

I think the fact that he finds me attractive makes me see the pictures as attractive.

My Dad bought my Mother a shoot when she was about 50. One of those pictures was the one we used at her funeral and I have one up at home. I'm glad we have these pictures showing a more glamorous her than her hard life allowed.

Go for it, OP."

Fabulous reply lickety xx ty

TIA xx

We did lots of research online about the best poses/ideas for pics..we were away on holiday for the ones we have on the profile now and took loads of pics of each other and picked out the ones we liked. A great photo does wonders for your self esteem and you can bin the ones your not happy with. Keep your background classy bit simple..go for it and enjoy it.. "

Thank you. X

"I went to an all female studio and had the best day. I suprised K with the photos and still love them. It was a lot of money to spend but for the day it made me feel better about myself it was priceless.

T xx "

Yes that idea did cross my mind also T xx ty

"You could also check out purple port, they will no doubt be some photographers local to you, also they will have feedback/refs from models on their previous shoots. "

Thank you xx will look

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Sue received an offer we couldnt refuse ...a free photoshoot at home from a guy Pro camera man... 600 pics ...and hours later we all had a great time with a result of super shots ......some are on our profile ......gave Sue more confidence ....and attention......lol..

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

We had first one done several years ago at a studio in Fort Lauderdale Florida. It was an awesome experience and unlike the ones we generally find here in the U.K. we got all the images on a CD Rom. The whole thing took 3-4 hours. They were happy to basically enhance 10 images in Photoshop as part of the package. Hair and Makeup we’re done by the photographer’s wife. Once they realised we were happy pushing the boundaries of pose types they worked to our limits and instructions. We’ve also had many done on cruise ships when on the Swinger cruises. They can be awesome value....Once walked off with 650+ images for $150

By *yspicysalsaCouple  over a year ago

NW Londom

We’re currently looking for a place to get ours done. Your messages about confidence boosting is just reason we wanted to get them done. Any recommendations in the London area?

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I am aware of an amazing and reputable studio in south Manchester x

I bought it as a gift package for a female friend who needed cheering up x

She said it was amazing x

Hair x make up x sparkles x

Female photographer x

Outfit changes x

Different backgrounds x

She loved it x

Please message me if you require name / number of the venue x

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Thanks for contacting me x

I’ve messaged you x

I made a very unplanned decision to have a boudoir shoot in Wakefield in August (Chique). The photos weren't cheap- be prepared, but the female photographer and staff, the different studios, the whole ambience was very relaxed, encouraging and I enjoyed the whole experience. Glad I did it.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Bookmarking... This is something that's on my bucket list! Just have to find the courage

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

TIA xx"

Look on the discount sites, I pick up a bargain most years for £10 or £20, a free makeover, drinks, photoshoot and most give you one or two free prints and all usually have an option of a boudoir shoot. Sometimes you can take a friend and have a laugh, making a day of it. Others you’re on your own. I’ve loved all the ones I’ve done and it’s a real pick-me-up tonic x (you usually have to pay a deposit but you get that refunded after you’ve turned up) x

TIA xx

Look on the discount sites, I pick up a bargain most years for £10 or £20, a free makeover, drinks, photoshoot and most give you one or two free prints and all usually have an option of a boudoir shoot. Sometimes you can take a friend and have a laugh, making a day of it. Others you’re on your own. I’ve loved all the ones I’ve done and it’s a real pick-me-up tonic x (you usually have to pay a deposit but you get that refunded after you’ve turned up) x "

That's cheap although I am little concerned that, with my OH there will always be someone there (Assistant etc) to act as chaperone and would encourage bringing a friend.

Would be very cautious of doing any boudoir Photoshoots alone with stranger these days.

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan  over a year ago

stockport wasteland

I was wondering what a boudoir experience was for a second, can these work for men to because I'm rubbish at taking pictures lol

[Removed by poster at 29/10/19 08:50:38]

Google tigz rice. She’s the best.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

TIA xx

Look on the discount sites, I pick up a bargain most years for £10 or £20, a free makeover, drinks, photoshoot and most give you one or two free prints and all usually have an option of a boudoir shoot. Sometimes you can take a friend and have a laugh, making a day of it. Others you’re on your own. I’ve loved all the ones I’ve done and it’s a real pick-me-up tonic x (you usually have to pay a deposit but you get that refunded after you’ve turned up) x

That's cheap although I am little concerned that, with my OH there will always be someone there (Assistant etc) to act as chaperone and would encourage bringing a friend.

Would be very cautious of doing any boudoir Photoshoots alone with stranger these days."

I’ve always gone with a studio set up so there’s lots about. But the changing rooms are private and they supply a dressing gown and the phot shoot is just you and the photographer. Of all the ones I’ve had there have only been one man and the rest were women. But you can ask when you book for a lady. It’s a really lovely experience x try looking for the discount site for a cheap one and just do a normal photoshoot. See what it’s like then next time sort a boudoir one out x

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Try Groupon.

By *o_eye_deerMan  over a year ago

The South Near That London

"I was wondering what a boudoir experience was for a second, can these work for men to because I'm rubbish at taking pictures lol"

Google Dudeoir

TIA xx

Good idea x

Would be very cautious of doing any boudoir Photoshoots alone with stranger these days.

I’ve always gone with a studio set up so there’s lots about. But the changing rooms are private and they supply a dressing gown and the phot shoot is just you and the photographer. Of all the ones I’ve had there have only been one man and the rest were women. But you can ask when you book for a lady. It’s a really lovely experience x try looking for the discount site for a cheap one and just do a normal photoshoot. See what it’s like then next time sort a boudoir one out x"

"I was wondering what a boudoir experience was for a second, can these work for men to because I'm rubbish at taking pictures lol

Google Dudeoir "

Ok thank you x need to move first.,,

» Add a new message to this topic