FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > whats the funniest thing that hashappened to yer mobile phone?

whats the funniest thing that hashappened to yer mobile phone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eabo OP   Man  over a year ago

marden

i have just dropped mine into my bowl of porridge. it sank to the bottom so i had to fish it out and clean all the damn stuff off it. phone is ok, good job i like my porridge thick but it is everywhere now.had to throw the rest of it out having read about how dirty they get. got me wondering whats the funniest thing that has ever happened to yer mobile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i have just dropped mine into my bowl of porridge. it sank to the bottom so i had to fish it out and clean all the damn stuff off it. phone is ok, good job i like my porridge thick but it is everywhere now.had to throw the rest of it out having read about how dirty they get. got me wondering whats the funniest thing that has ever happened to yer mobile?"
I had a goose pinch mine and run off with it, 2 miles up the fucking canal!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

bent over to put extra food in dogs bowl forgot phone was in shirt pocket crunch crunch dog thought he had a tasty treat....Dog was OK phone was never the same....

My phone isnt letting me slide to unlock it... not funny - the phone is just being thick. So it needs to go to be mended. Only there are some 'websites' i would like to clear from browsing history first...

"My phone isnt letting me slide to unlock it... not funny - the phone is just being thick. So it needs to go to be mended. Only there are some 'websites' i would like to clear from browsing history first... "

what phone is it?

i dropped mine in a pot noodle once . . . oops!!

Its an LG Stupid soon to be lobbed out window.

I had a ring tone where, everytime someone rang me, it belted out, "Oi! I'm in ya fucking pocket. RING! RING! Answer me ya twat!" - which was quite funny but not when you're sat around your mum's dinner table for Xmas dinner and a mate rings to wish you Happy Christmas. Mum wasn't best pleased.

Whoooops! lol!

not mine but a friend left it on my kitchen windowsill, expecting a call with not a very good signal.

It rang and vibed right into the washing up bowl ... sperlosh!

Dried out it was amazingly still working.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

had my work phone at Chams, took it out of the locker at the end of the evening and put it in my shirt breat pocket, bent over and it fell on the floor then to add insult to injury I stood on it and crushed the screen. Had to explain that to the boss (me) and get the accountant to fill in the claim form - I was of course at a work meeting lmao

Mine appeared in a Romanian sitcom as a bit part character ... It had some funny lines though

Had mine in a pocket of a shirt, leaned forwards in a stable and it dropped neatly into a full bucket of water....then after the replacement arrived by courier three days later, had new phone in my front pocket and got kicked by a foal and smashed the screen.....insurance company were sceptical, to say the least!

I tend to keep my phone down the side of my bra and had a Dr's appointment. Mobile was on silent and during my appointment i noticed the gorgeous male doctor kept looking at my left breast.. when he noticed i saw him looking he said 'your left breast appears to be flashing at me'

i checked my phone and had 4 missed calls lol

Had mine in my jacket pocket at work ,went to loo and I still dont know to this day how I mananged it but it ended up in the loo. Really glad was only a wee I had needed

i always put mine in my back pocket of jeans went the toilet and somehow it fell in.lost everything off it as had to get a new phone

mine fell out of my back pocket into the loo so got it replaced on the insurance for just 2 weeks later after vowing to never put it in my back pocket again as i picked it up off a shelf in our work toilet to drop out of my hand straight into the damn toilet

luckily i had already flushed it and i grabed it so quick it hardly got wet and still works just doesn't make any noise so has to be on vibrate now, i will replace it again just didn't want to go so soon after i did it last time

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

can any off you femles please explain why and how so many of you manage to drop your phone down the loo ? blokes i can understand when your on the loo your working one handed and your right over the bowl .but girls your sat down with both hands free phone not over the bowl your covering most of the bowl with yer bum but you still mange to some how drop yer phone in the toilet ?

wtf ??????

"can any off you femles please explain why and how so many of you manage to drop your phone down the loo ? blokes i can understand when your on the loo your working one handed and your right over the bowl .but girls your sat down with both hands free phone not over the bowl your covering most of the bowl with yer bum but you still mange to some how drop yer phone in the toilet ?

wtf ??????"

With me to this day I couldnt tell you how I managed it from a jacket pocket , from a back pocket in jeans I can understand as have nearly done that as well

It rand once. I dropped it in shock!

"rang"

have done the "lady trick" of dropping one down the loo, luckily only a wee and also in the grand slam excitement dropped my new one in my cup of coffee - still working but a little faded lol

By *hatstight333Couple  over a year ago

East York's.

Was once in a meeting and this guys phone went off. The ring tone was, will the person with the large penis please answer the phone. I've never seen anybody change colour so quickly.

mine is swimming at the bottom of the atlantic oceangs...dropped it over the side of a cliff while i was out walking the dogs

My phone is thankfully being replaced, not repaired, so there will be no awkwardness when it gets sent to the house by courier for it to be signed for. Just as well, as its my mothers details for insurance on the phone!

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I was in Privilege in Ibiza for Manumission with phone in the back pocket of my (short) shorts.

I went to the loo, pulled (short) shorts down and heard a 'plop' Yup - phone sinking to the bottom of the loo, in one of the busiest loos in the world

Worst thing was, whilst I was waiting for a replacement for that one, I went to the loo when I got home a week later, phone in dressing gown pocket.......yup - you guessed it.....again!

I have never before that, nor after, broken a mobile phone but 2 in a week!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not really as when im at home it just sits on the table and i only take it out if im going a long distance.

It did ring once when i was on the train and i had bay city rollers as the ringtone and some guy laughed and said to me that i must be the same age as him lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I dont get why people take their phones to the loo with em, unless they are gonna be in their for a long long time

I don't purposely take my phone to the loo, it is just usually in one of my pockets...........but after the toilet bowl incident I do now take it out and put it on the shelf before using the facilities Not sure how to solve the dropping it into my coffee mug - not giving up my caffiene addiction for anything!

"I dont get why people take their phones to the loo with em, unless they are gonna be in their for a long long time "

mine is normally the only place i get peace that my excuse but haven't drop one down loo thankfully xxx

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"My phone isnt letting me slide to unlock it... not funny - the phone is just being thick. So it needs to go to be mended. Only there are some 'websites' i would like to clear from browsing history first... "

If iPhone press home and power button together until it reboots

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Had a new iPhone for all of two hours and got knackered by saltwater paddling in sea with phone in leg pocket of shorts. The nice people from apple tried to repair it but ended up giving me new one

» Add a new message to this topic