FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So far.......

So far.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i fem hunters OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

Throughout your life, what has been the scariest experience you've had so far????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

Being run over and crushed by a 6 ton fork lift truck.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Being in hospital for 12 nights with a pulmonary embolism 14 years ago, ma Doc said I was lucky not to come out in a wooden box

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try not to laugh at this but I almost lost my left eye after having a pencil impaled into my head, my glasses were the only thing that saved my eye

"Try not to laugh at this but I almost lost my left eye after having a pencil impaled into my head, my glasses were the only thing that saved my eye "
that is fucking nuts

Domestic violence and abuse. Family court.

Telling a judge NO

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

when our 15 year old daughter ran away

Growing up .

Then watching wife give birth

"Try not to laugh at this but I almost lost my left eye after having a pencil impaled into my head, my glasses were the only thing that saved my eye

that is fucking nuts "

The weirdest part was that I hated wearing glasses and that was the only day I decided to put them on

"Try not to laugh at this but I almost lost my left eye after having a pencil impaled into my head, my glasses were the only thing that saved my eye

that is fucking nuts

The weirdest part was that I hated wearing glasses and that was the only day I decided to put them on you are one lucky girl in more ways then one

"

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I crossed a road once after the green man started flashing

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"when our 15 year old daughter ran away"

Has she come back yet?

I've got no kids, but I guess that must have been quite harrowing to say the least x

Had a few.

A traveller putting a knife to my throat after he put his own pubes on his plate in an attempt to not need to pay the bill as "there was hair in his food". I told him I knew exactly what he did and as he was sat by the camera I could prove it. Next thing I know I'm being threatened with a knife to my throat saying he could have 50 caravans on our car park within 10 minutes and how badly I was gonna get fucked up.

Been beaten by my ex a few times, that wasn't the scary bit. The scary bit was finding out 15 months later he purposely made my life hell in an attempt to get me to take my own life. That was the worst bit and the bit that was the most frightening and done the most damage.

When I got the call that my dad had a heart attack.

Coming home from work last year and my dog was very poorly, I thought I was gonna lose her that day, the fact it was so unexpected made it terrifying. Worse than losing her last week actually and that was heartbreaking.

P

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I've had a few. Off the top of my head...

- Had a gun pointed at my face

- Aborted/crash land in an aircraft

- Been under a lorry, riding pillion on a motorbike and dragged down the road

- Had someone try to break in to my house while I was alone in bed

- Came face to face with an angry bull elephant

...I've used up far more than nine lives!

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

100 mile per hour car crash.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Had a few.

A traveller putting a knife to my throat after he put his own pubes on his plate in an attempt to not need to pay the bill as "there was hair in his food". I told him I knew exactly what he did and as he was sat by the camera I could prove it. Next thing I know I'm being threatened with a knife to my throat saying he could have 50 caravans on our car park within 10 minutes and how badly I was gonna get fucked up.

Been beaten by my ex a few times, that wasn't the scary bit. The scary bit was finding out 15 months later he purposely made my life hell in an attempt to get me to take my own life. That was the worst bit and the bit that was the most frightening and done the most damage.

When I got the call that my dad had a heart attack.

Coming home from work last year and my dog was very poorly, I thought I was gonna lose her that day, the fact it was so unexpected made it terrifying. Worse than losing her last week actually and that was heartbreaking.

P"

(((HUGS))) and to you Miss Peach xx

"when our 15 year old daughter ran away"
thats the scariest one so far. I have a 15 daughter too

My eldest going under anaesthetic for a 2 hour operation at 3 months old. And my youngest being rushed to hospital having convulsions with suspected meningitis at age 6.

I’ve had a few scary experiences in life like an armed raid when I worked in a bank. But nothing compares to the feeling when it’s to do with my kids.

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I broke my neck at 14 years of age and was touch and go if I would be able to walk again.

Full recovered thankfully.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"when our 15 year old daughter ran away

Has she come back yet?

I've got no kids, but I guess that must have been quite harrowing to say the least x"

yes her dad went out and looked until he found her.

It was terrifying. The police ask you to go through their wardrobe and say what they've taken with them, when you realise that they've taken "sensible" stuff its pretty frightening.

It was 15 years ago and we're all good

By *ustyLeRouxWoman  over a year ago

Brecon

My ex coming into my room when I was asleep. We had a messy break up. He was there watching me sleep for a while..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"when our 15 year old daughter ran awaythats the scariest one so far. I have a 15 daughter too"

she's all grown up now and its in the past but yeah, its scary

"My ex coming into my room when I was asleep. We had a messy break up. He was there watching me sleep for a while.. "

Fuck yeah. When my son text me at work after I'd kicked my ex out to tell me he was pissed up, had got in the house and standing in his bedroom and he didn't know what to do.

That shit it scary as fuck. I called the police and ridiculous as it sounds I made it to my house before they did. He had gone by then but my heart was in my mouth the whole time not knowing what he was gonna do.

P

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"100 mile per hour car crash. "

I was in a car as a front seat passenger when the nearside front wheel came off (it was a hire car) luckily we were only doing about 35 at the time on a country lane, but it didn't half make some cows very nervous as it bounced over the hedge towards them

When i was 17 one of my friend group caught meningococcal septicaemia..she went to the doctors feeling poorly on the friday and died the following thursday...that was scary.

When I thought my son had meningitis and he went limp. Broke me that day

"100 mile per hour car crash.

I was in a car as a front seat passenger when the nearside front wheel came off (it was a hire car) luckily we were only doing about 35 at the time on a country lane, but it didn't half make some cows very nervous as it bounced over the hedge towards them "

I had a flashback from "Bottom"

P

Brecon

"My ex coming into my room when I was asleep. We had a messy break up. He was there watching me sleep for a while..

Fuck yeah. When my son text me at work after I'd kicked my ex out to tell me he was pissed up, had got in the house and standing in his bedroom and he didn't know what to do.

That shit it scary as fuck. I called the police and ridiculous as it sounds I made it to my house before they did. He had gone by then but my heart was in my mouth the whole time not knowing what he was gonna do.

P"

Was not fun. Still have worries about it today.

Just realised, I've lived quite a uneventful life.

my eldest child at time aged 12

front door swung back on her, she put her hand out and it went through the pane of glass severing the artery in her wrist

blood pumped out like a fountain

managed to bind it and run her across road to fire station

I looked like I'd had red paint thrown over me

loads more but that was scariest to deal with

"My ex coming into my room when I was asleep. We had a messy break up. He was there watching me sleep for a while..

P

Was not fun. Still have worries about it today."

Cunts ain't they. So fucking unnecessary. I'm sorry you went through that

P

By *ants cockWoman  over a year ago

lincoln

Being held at gun point not once but three times over my life

Brecon

"Just realised, I've lived quite a uneventful life.

"

Probably a good thing! Theres good eventful and bad

» Add a new message to this topic