FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I HATE CATS!!!

I HATE CATS!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yesterday afternoon I got the last of Pumfrey Too outta the freezer to cook up today.......a 4 kilo hunk of prime pork......

came downstairs this morning to find that the incorrigible Penny had managed to get the plastic box off of it, and was tucking in quite happily.......now a 3 kilo hunk of pork.....AAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At least she saved you some... and 3kg of pork is quite a bit of pork for one man... and his pussy.

one christmas we were off to my mums for the day but i had cooked a turkey crown so we could still have cold turkey and i popped it in the microwave to cool down whilst we were out, when we got home one of our cats had managed to open the microwave and pull it out and had eaten half of it

i had a stray cat come in my flat and eat my freshly cooked chicken.. was not happy

now i am a fan of a nice pussy, but cats ggggrrrr, they freak me out

I LOVE CATS! They are the evil geniuses of the Animal Kingdom!!!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Awwww nice to hear Penny is alive and well, for the moment anyway

"I LOVE CATS! They are the evil geniuses of the Animal Kingdom!!!"

thats what freaks me out, they always look like they are plotting to take over the world, seriously sinister *shudders*

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

I absolutely love cats too and own one

Luckily he never nicks our joins as we dont leave them out

xxx

i love posh cats got two simies,hate moggys ,mainly because they shit in my gravel and worry the fish in my pond

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"i love posh cats got two simies,hate moggys ,mainly because they shit in my gravel and worry the fish in my pond"
sprinkle black peper on your gravel then they won't come back

"i love posh cats got two simies,hate moggys ,mainly because they shit in my gravel and worry the fish in my pond"

I knew a guy who had one of those tacky indoor fish ponds in his living room... he moved his girlfriend in along with her 5 cats ... I used to babysit his kid... man it was funny to watch those cats paw-fish

"i love posh cats got two simies,hate moggys ,mainly because they shit in my gravel and worry the fish in my pond

I knew a guy who had one of those tacky indoor fish ponds in his living room... he moved his girlfriend in along with her 5 cats ... I used to babysit his kid... man it was funny to watch those cats paw-fish "

...just to clarify .... he didn't move his girlfriend into the fish pond

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"i love posh cats got two simies,hate moggys ,mainly because they shit in my gravel and worry the fish in my pond

I knew a guy who had one of those tacky indoor fish ponds in his living room... he moved his girlfriend in along with her 5 cats ... I used to babysit his kid... man it was funny to watch those cats paw-fish

...just to clarify .... he didn't move his girlfriend into the fish pond "

"yesterday afternoon I got the last of Pumfrey Too outta the freezer to cook up today.......a 4 kilo hunk of prime pork......

came downstairs this morning to find that the incorrigible Penny had managed to get the plastic box off of it, and was tucking in quite happily.......now a 3 kilo hunk of pork.....AAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!"

gerrof, you still love her

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I can beat you now stu about my cat, think youve heard me say she lives at tescos, sleeps in mobility scooters and wheelchairs.

Two weeks ago she was in our local paper someone had taken a photo of her asleep in someones wheelchair outside tesco. So i now have a celebrity cat lol

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

me and cats really dont get on at all.

I think it has something to do with me being scarred as a child with the Siamese cats in lady and the tramp. they were just evil!

"yesterday afternoon I got the last of Pumfrey Too outta the freezer to cook up today.......a 4 kilo hunk of prime pork......

came downstairs this morning to find that the incorrigible Penny had managed to get the plastic box off of it, and was tucking in quite happily.......now a 3 kilo hunk of pork.....AAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!"

Once watched a Lion eat a warthog in the scrub cats always get their bacon.

» Add a new message to this topic