FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why...

Why...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...Do people keep reposting the same old photo's from their profiles?

Is it to get the profile/them noticed?

Is it to get the same old pics fab'd to try and get into the most fab'd?

Do they do it out of sheer boredom?

I can understand if the pics have been altered or tweeked but to keep posting the same old stuff day in day out must get a little tedious for them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

I always think it is just to get others looking at profile....

Beats me why they don't just take new ones

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

just noticed that thing,,but to honest we dont mind looking at some old favourites lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"just noticed that thing,,but to honest we dont mind looking at some old favourites lol"

+1

It puts you on the front page of 'new pics' and, i guess, more publicity..

If people who view the gallery see the same pics every day by the same poster does it smack of desperation or is it brainwashing other folks into meeting them???

Maybe they don't want to take new ones - as if the ten year old ones they're using now aren't working the up to date ones sure won't!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"If people who view the gallery see the same pics every day by the same poster does it smack of desperation or is it brainwashing other folks into meeting them???

"

Different people put photos on for different reasons. I put mine up and update them regularly to give a true representation of what i look like them someone can judge for themselves whether they want to meet me or not. Its also nice when they get fabbed.

Some people put different photos on to show how "sexy" they are and there is some amazing good quality photos on.

However, i think the ones that repeat the same photos regualarly may have some narcistical tendencies

"If people who view the gallery see the same pics every day by the same poster does it smack of desperation or is it brainwashing other folks into meeting them???

Different people put photos on for different reasons. I put mine up and update them regularly to give a true representation of what i look like them someone can judge for themselves whether they want to meet me or not. Its also nice when they get fabbed.

Some people put different photos on to show how "sexy" they are and there is some amazing good quality photos on.

However, i think the ones that repeat the same photos regualarly may have some narcistical tendencies"

There are some truly stunning photographical erotica posted in the gallery, then again there's some right stinkers!

It's mainly cock shots and a few profiles that keep flogging the same old pics

"...Do people keep reposting the same old photo's from their profiles?

I can understand if the pics have been altered or tweeked but to keep posting the same old stuff day in day out must get a little tedious for them "

Not really noticed are they putting the same one up day after day or recycling after a month or so? Does it help if so may do likewise.

By *idlifecrisis40Man  over a year ago

Manchester (North)

When I put a photo up it gets me 20-30 visits to my profile until it drops off the "new pics" pages. When I don't put a photo up, very few. It's just the easiest way to get random people to lookat you.

"...Do people keep reposting the same old photo's from their profiles?

I can understand if the pics have been altered or tweeked but to keep posting the same old stuff day in day out must get a little tedious for them

Not really noticed are they putting the same one up day after day or recycling after a month or so? Does it help if so may do likewise. "

Don't know if it helps or not and just about every time I check the gallery there's the same old pic somewhere in there

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

This does make me smile

Forum Mod

I never look in there

The only time id looked at fabbed pics was when we were trying to get soapys pic to the top

The only reason to delete and then repost is for the look at me reason,can't think of why else it would be done

» Add a new message to this topic