FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Don't Panic!

Don't Panic!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My arse! If you have a car right now don't leave it low on fuel right now. There are far less fuel stations around this time so if there is a strike you may be fucked. We won't run out but you may end up paying over the odds or being limited on your fill up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take a bus

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I just put in £50 worth and its only just over half full. Guess I will just have to cycle to work next week

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

is this thread sponsored by The Daily Mail ??

"I just put in £50 worth and its only just over half full. Guess I will just have to cycle to work next week "

Ridiculous what it costs to fill up these days. There may not be a strike but if you have a bit in you wont be left up the creak without an outboard.

"is this thread sponsored by The Daily Mail ??

"

No, are you sponsored by the sunday sport?

Looks like we'll have to dust the tandem off and go dogging on that

"Looks like we'll have to dust the tandem off and go dogging on that "

Lol I was just thinking that a fuel shortage would add a new frisson of danger to an evening out

We live in the country and could be badly affected by these strikes. We both live 30 miles from our work place, so use over half a tank of fuel per week each just commuting. We plan to keep the tanks on the cars full up and hope this will pass.

Thinking locally, this strike will affect many businesses down here that rely on tourism, as I cant imagine people driving down to the South West if they worry about both prices and availability of fuel to get back home again.

By *nytimeadeMan  over a year ago

Skegness

Hmmmm , looks like the powers that be are handling this in their usual suck it and see way , lets hope they handle the water crisis looming ,a little better , lol, something like ...."WATER METERS "are now compulsory as from the day you run out of Water ,lol ,what a bunch of wally's

I 3 Motobikes :D

"I 3 Motobikes :D "

hmm... 3 why does it take out the when u put in 3

[Removed by poster at 28/03/12 15:26:38]

"I 3 Motobikes :D

hmm... 3 why does it take out the when u put in 3"

ok... V on its side lol

"We live in the country and could be badly affected by these strikes. We both live 30 miles from our work place, so use over half a tank of fuel per week each just commuting. We plan to keep the tanks on the cars full up and hope this will pass.

Thinking locally, this strike will affect many businesses down here that rely on tourism, as I cant imagine people driving down to the South West if they worry about both prices and availability of fuel to get back home again."

Its a bitch when you are in an area with poor public transport. Just hope it doesn't happen myself but am guessing it pretty much will.

If push came to shove then I could walk to work in an hour or so

But then again if our clients don't have enough fuel to run their vehicles, I might as well just stop at home

"If push came to shove then I could walk to work in an hour or so

But then again if our clients don't have enough fuel to run their vehicles, I might as well just stop at home "

Bloody hell i would have to swim. Lucky sod if you can walk.

Don't you wish you had filled up earlier like me.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"We live in the country and could be badly affected by these strikes. We both live 30 miles from our work place, so use over half a tank of fuel per week each just commuting. We plan to keep the tanks on the cars full up and hope this will pass.

Thinking locally, this strike will affect many businesses down here that rely on tourism, as I cant imagine people driving down to the South West if they worry about both prices and availability of fuel to get back home again.

Its a bitch when you are in an area with poor public transport. Just hope it doesn't happen myself but am guessing it pretty much will. "

Wasn't public transport widely available though before the masses all went and got a car apiece?

Bradford

"Don't you wish you had filled up earlier like me. "

Nah not at all, my bike gets 20 miles to the curry. And it's frigging hilly in places.

Its a bitch when you are in an area with poor public transport. Just hope it doesn't happen myself but am guessing it pretty much will.

Wasn't public transport widely available though before the masses all went and got a car apiece?"

Whats pubic transport?

Bradford

Wasn't public transport widely available though before the masses all went and got a car apiece?

Whats pubic transport? "

The one that all the c*nts have to use?

Joke alert.

» Add a new message to this topic