FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lonely hearts

Lonely hearts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Decided I'm sick of being single and let down/ghosted by guys who only want one-offs or cyber fun. I'm too old for that shit now plus it's boring as hell. If you're a single man aged 25 - 35 and wouldn't mind a bit of me please PM me. Anyone else in the same boat as me feel free to post your lonely hearts ad here x

(please don't tell me to use a dating app. I have dated people from the main apps before only to find out too late that they are way more vanilla than me. This is my way of finding someone kinky I might get on with right off the bat)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Try the Fetish site rhymes with VetLife. Lots of kinky people on there looking for more than just hook-ups. I've met my ex through that and recently went on a kinky speed dating event. Lots of fun

"Try the Fetish site rhymes with VetLife. Lots of kinky people on there looking for more than just hook-ups. I've met my ex through that and recently went on a kinky speed dating event. Lots of fun "

Thank you but I've tried that website before and found it really hard to use as they don't have search filters that was when searching for specific people though so might try finding events with it like you've suggested

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

It's more about the events and meeting people in person

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

The best thing to do is think what you can actually offer any potential partner they meet.

Even if you’ve had experiences where things haven’t worked out, you’ll have learnt something from those and won’t repeat the mistakes you made.

A common misconception is to blame the other person rather than to think about how oneself could’ve handled situations better.

Sorry you’re upset about the position you’re in. One way to deal with it is to work out how to find contentment in yourself before deciding to enter a new relationship. It may not be that another person is needed to fill those gaps, but until you know how to be happy in yourself (cheesy I know), a change in circumstances may make things worse rather than better..

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Most guys here are looking for causal fun you will fine or more than likley already know. That or in a loose relationship for going to clubs to get them in so you might struggle here. You may get offers from guys who can't get a meet but you might find they don't want a relationship after a while. Good luck anyway.

"The best thing to do is think what you can actually offer any potential partner they meet.

Even if you’ve had experiences where things haven’t worked out, you’ll have learnt something from those and won’t repeat the mistakes you made.

A common misconception is to blame the other person rather than to think about how oneself could’ve handled situations better.

Sorry you’re upset about the position you’re in. One way to deal with it is to work out how to find contentment in yourself before deciding to enter a new relationship. It may not be that another person is needed to fill those gaps, but until you know how to be happy in yourself (cheesy I know), a change in circumstances may make things worse rather than better.."

I am happy with myself, which is why I'm now ready to find someone

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

East London

Good luck loneliness is a pain

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Decided I'm sick of being single and let down/ghosted by guys who only want one-offs or cyber fun. I'm too old for that shit now plus it's boring as hell. If you're a single man aged 25 - 35 and wouldn't mind a bit of me please PM me. Anyone else in the same boat as me feel free to post your lonely hearts ad here x

(please don't tell me to use a dating app. I have dated people from the main apps before only to find out too late that they are way more vanilla than me. This is my way of finding someone kinky I might get on with right off the bat)"

sorry to post on forum due your filters but i am dying to know how many messages you get from guys asking the questions that you have already answered at the start of your profile?

I hope your find what you are seeking x

» Add a new message to this topic