FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Photographers

Photographers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone else found there seems to be a huge amount of "Proffesionel photographers" who offer there services for free on Fab...such generosity is seldom seen elswhere

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ondafirestormMan  over a year ago

heckington

well i do it as a hobby but im not a pro lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes there are quite a few and some very genuine ones.

I can just manage a cock shot myself but normally cut the head off it

"Has anyone else found there seems to be a huge amount of "Proffesionel photographers" who offer there services for free on Fab...such generosity is seldom seen elswhere "

Some see it as a back door to get an in with people.

Its just people with entry level dslr's I reckon ... if the camera looks professional, people will assume you know what you're doing ... which is not always the case.

I meet with a guy on a regular basis.. he takes me some great photos.. but also has a legitimate company doing less naughty photos.

Am sorting out a proper sitting so I can have some nice studio portraits of my family done but for that I expect to pay the going rate..

He's done just photos and had nothing in return several times now. And I'd highly recommend him.

Cali

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Place is full of pro David Bailey's, the ones who have spoken to us must be good as they think they can get pro pics from their Iphones.

Scoots200 is a dab hand with photography and puts some so called professionals to shame.

I've seen quite a few of the images they have taken (clean ones too lol) and nothing needs photoshopping after.

The photos that are shopped are quite stunning!

The ones I have come across strangely don't have any decent photos in their own profiles and I always finds that strange.

"The ones I have come across strangely don't have any decent photos in their own profiles and I always finds that strange. "

Noticed that too.

If a photographer wants someone to take them seriously then it would be a good idea to put some of their work on their profile.

We have found most of the so called 'pro' photographers have all the gear and no idea.

There are more talented amateurs that can give the so called pro's a run for there money.

i take a belter picture on my sony ericsson k800 if anyones interested

"The ones I have come across strangely don't have any decent photos in their own profiles and I always finds that strange.

Noticed that too.

If a photographer wants someone to take them seriously then it would be a good idea to put some of their work on their profile.

We have found most of the so called 'pro' photographers have all the gear and no idea.

There are more talented amateurs that can give the so called pro's a run for there money."

It all goes to aid the saying 'its not the equipment its how you use it'

Well the one I now use does use a studio mostly, but is happy to come out and take some outdoor ones for me..

Will be getting some proper profile pics done soon, as while as some normal photos too..

I do however get about 3 offers a week from "pro "photographers... although to be fair some are very good with the cameras..

for me its always nice to find a guy that will take JUST photos adn not expect anything back.. Im lucky to have one now... although I do prefer to have him come get his reward lol

Cali

» Add a new message to this topic