FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You anent a swinger if single ??

You anent a swinger if single ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was reading this on one of the forum posts made me think ... You arent a swinger at all if your single just looking for sex ...... why cant singles be into recreational sex ? Casual sex.?...... if i was single i would be on sites like this ... as love sex ... and its lovely to have a site like this. Sexy people with things in common. So i think singles can and are swingers and we are all here looking for sex and i know some only with couples ... but for me i love both singles and couples .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i always thought 'swingers' were couples. and singles were just 'shaggers'

If I drop my undies and sway my hips my ding a ling swings, so I'm a swinger

"If I drop my undies and sway my hips my ding a ling swings, so I'm a swinger "
lol well i should love to see that ... x

"If I drop my undies and sway my hips my ding a ling swings, so I'm a swinger lol well i should love to see that ... x "

I'll put it on youtube for you

"i always thought 'swingers' were couples. and singles were just 'shaggers' "
I never see you singles as just shaggers i see you a sexy horny people alot of the time .

As a single I like the term (coined by another formite) "swingle" kind of has a nice ring to it

I think swinging is a couples thing and especially if one or both parts of that couple are bi sexual.

This site for me is just convenient and suits my sexual urges when i get them and when i get free time. I'm straight and its just like going into a sweet shop and i can (to a certain extent) pick what a want, when i want it

"As a single I like the term (coined by another formite) "swingle" kind of has a nice ring to it "
yes thats really sweet xx i like it.

"i always thought 'swingers' were couples. and singles were just 'shaggers' I never see you singles as just shaggers i see you a sexy horny people alot of the time . "

"I think swinging is a couples thing and especially if one or both parts of that couple are bi sexual.

This site for me is just convenient and suits my sexual urges when i get them and when i get free time. I'm straight and its just like going into a sweet shop and i can (to a certain extent) pick what a want, when i want it "

i'm like the sweetest sweets in the sweet shop

"I think swinging is a couples thing and especially if one or both parts of that couple are bi sexual.

This site for me is just convenient and suits my sexual urges when i get them and when i get free time. I'm straight and its just like going into a sweet shop and i can (to a certain extent) pick what a want, when i want it "

well i think its just a lable i know but recreational sex is what most are after and i see us in the same boat , lol xx

This site for me is just convenient and suits my sexual urges when i get them and when i get free time. I'm straight and its just like going into a sweet shop and i can (to a certain extent) pick what a want, when i want it

i'm like the sweetest sweets in the sweet shop "

Its pick and MIX ,

This debate surfaces all the time in many places.

I tend to think that the single joins in with others (whether they be other singles, couples or groups) with the full knowledge of all concerned that ultimately they are getting together for sexual fun and games.

It's not like chaps or ladys 'pulling' in bars or night clubs by spinning yarns whilst plying everyone with drinks - hoping for a quicky or a one-off with no intention of taking it further. There's more deception outside the 'swing' scene. At least here (hopefully) we all know what we are about.

I think.

Whatever way you look at it, however you interpret their situation, for the majority, singles have a place in the swinging scene.

And long may it continue.

I think that couples are true swingers, but couples couldn't achieve some of their fantasies without singles so ... its a symbiotic relationship

i'm like the sweetest sweets in the sweet shop -) Its pick and MIX , "

Prick n dix lol

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

" well i think its just a lable i know but recreational sex is what most are after and i see us in the same boat , lol xx "

yep....agree totally. Sometimes I think there are some couples who want to use the label to somehow set themselves apart from the singles inasmuch as they see what they are doing as somehow being "better".....and that singles are just "shagging around". Like you say...we're all just horny people who enjoy no-strings, recreational sex.

Singles can be swingers. One of our very good friends is here. Hes single and is the very epitome of a swinger in his attitude. Recreational sex for the fun of it.

I think its alot to do with the fact that alot of singles ( males especially) wouldn't want their other half ( if they had one) to be a part of the scene.. therefore aren't really swingers and are just looking for an easier lay (in their eyes)

I think there are single swingers and there are singles on this site who arent swingers... but to say all singles aren't swingers is definitely not true

"

yep....agree totally. Sometimes I think there are some couples who want to use the label to somehow set themselves apart from the singles inasmuch as they see what they are doing as somehow being "better".....and that singles are just "shagging around". Like you say...we're all just horny people who enjoy no-strings, recreational sex. "

Exactly! I don't like insinuation that couples are somehow better than singles. My mate is single and a swinger.

" well i think its just a lable i know but recreational sex is what most are after and i see us in the same boat , lol xx

yep....agree totally. Sometimes I think there are some couples who want to use the label to somehow set themselves apart from the singles inasmuch as they see what they are doing as somehow being "better".....and that singles are just "shagging around". Like you say...we're all just horny people who enjoy no-strings, recreational sex. "

Swingers, singles, couples....the one thing we all (l use the word 'all' loosely) have in common is SEX, which ever, way, shape or form. No one is better than anyone else, it's just a matter of finding peeps that are suited to ones own personal taste.

» Add a new message to this topic