FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Easter eggs do you have one ?

Easter eggs do you have one ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you get a Easter egg .. sure this years cost has come down .. some are 99p.. I love a big egg splitting it open , and like cream eggs too and theres loads of ways you can eat them , love a easter egg hunt.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

None for me this year and only bought a small white chocolate one for little one. Im watching the waist line

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Not a huge chocolate eater, but love Cadburys Mini Eggs, so will hopefully have a bag of those

No

I prefer to nick my nieces when she isn't looking

Bad Uncle Bussy x

Yes I have a white thorntons one..

Just because I am on a diet doesnt mean I cant have one.. as long as I dont eat the kids too

Cali

yip...eggs all round here

"No

I prefer to nick my nieces when she isn't looking

Bad Uncle Bussy x"

maybe would not be easter if you did not nick her egg , lol xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Got them for the boys, they are a kids thing for me.

By *heiraWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I never tend to get any easter eggs but buy them for my children . I would gladly accept them though so feel free

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

No no one ever buys me one and my daughter would rip my arm off for a square of chocolate so probably best not to go near her eggs

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No only ever buy them for the kids in the family.

well if you are going to asda to get a egg ,walk dont drive save fuel

I might treat myself to a selection of small eggs... like cream egg size. Loads of different fillings these days

yum yum

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Total waste of money in my opinion...so nope

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Total waste of money in my opinion...so nope"

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Haven't had an easter egg for years...not really a chocolate person these days. Oh but how I remember the easter eggs from my childhood. Normal sized ones were what are now classed as big...and the chocolate was thick (getting on for quarter of an inch thick) with a decent amount of "fillings". My favourites were the Milk Tray and Dairy box.....you got 6 chocolates in each half (Including a lime barrel..mmm yummy). We always got loads given to us usually 8 or 9 each and as one of five kids in the family that added up to a lot of eggs..40+. My mum used to build them up in a big pyramid on the sideboard....and then ration how much we could have. One egg of our choice on Easter Sunday and then either half a shell or half the filling each day....so they lasted us a good while......ahhhhhhhh happy days

"Haven't had an easter egg for years...not really a chocolate person these days. Oh but how I remember the easter eggs from my childhood. Normal sized ones were what are now classed as big...and the chocolate was thick (getting on for quarter of an inch thick) with a decent amount of "fillings". My favourites were the Milk Tray and Dairy box.....you got 6 chocolates in each half (Including a lime barrel..mmm yummy). We always got loads given to us usually 8 or 9 each and as one of five kids in the family that added up to a lot of eggs..40+. My mum used to build them up in a big pyramid on the sideboard....and then ration how much we could have. One egg of our choice on Easter Sunday and then either half a shell or half the filling each day....so they lasted us a good while......ahhhhhhhh happy days "
yes Happy days xxx ours was like that too .... if we had the lot would eat and eat so was given half and line them all up in there boxes .. was lovely taking the paper off too ... my family all get a big egg ... and i will have one of the 99p min eggs ones xx x

We will be making some of our own... Like doing that.

Cali

Being the greedy chocaholic I am - i'll be hitting the supermarket straight after Easter - not before!

No kids, and don't give a monkeys about the specific day - but there are always loads left over at crazy, cheap prices the first few days after - all waiting to fall into my trolley!!

Got littleun a Maltezers one and Siren a Galaxy one. Bet I don't get one though, didn't last year.

"Being the greedy chocaholic I am - i'll be hitting the supermarket straight after Easter - not before!

No kids, and don't give a monkeys about the specific day - but there are always loads left over at crazy, cheap prices the first few days after - all waiting to fall into my trolley!! "

we do that too ,

i don't have an Easter egg , think im gonna have to go tell mark that i don't have one yet lol

"i don't have an Easter egg , think im gonna have to go tell mark that i don't have one yet lol"

I thought you were carrying two in your avatar!!

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

iv eaten 6 so far this year and i have another one for tonight

"iv eaten 6 so far this year and i have another one for tonight "
i have cream eggs but the big ones saving for my easter treat , lol love choc xx and looks like you do too xx

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

im eating as many as possible whilst they are still available,love easter egg chocolate it taste different i think,but then i like any chocolate

I have lots of little ones for my daughter for me to do an Easter egg hunt for her.

I don't normally get one but she insisted that Mummy had to have one this year - who am I to refuse her?

Love chocolate in any form whatsoever the only thing that gets me is what do the companies do with all the unsold creme eggs ? Imean if they are going to be sent back to the factory for disposal or dumped in the bin then why dont they give them away to a loving home somewhere in Exeter would be fine xx

"Love chocolate in any form whatsoever the only thing that gets me is what do the companies do with all the unsold creme eggs ? Imean if they are going to be sent back to the factory for disposal or dumped in the bin then why dont they give them away to a loving home somewhere in Exeter would be fine xx"

So - how do you eat yours??

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

like i need anymore calories haha

got a white chocolate and butterscotch one from poundland so I didnt feel left out with kids having some

"Love chocolate in any form whatsoever the only thing that gets me is what do the companies do with all the unsold creme eggs ? Imean if they are going to be sent back to the factory for disposal or dumped in the bin then why dont they give them away to a loving home somewhere in Exeter would be fine xx

So - how do you eat yours?? "

Whole and never miss a drop of that lovely sticky goo mmmmmmmmm yum yum xx

"Love chocolate in any form whatsoever the only thing that gets me is what do the companies do with all the unsold creme eggs ? Imean if they are going to be sent back to the factory for disposal or dumped in the bin then why dont they give them away to a loving home somewhere in Exeter would be fine xx

So - how do you eat yours??

Whole and never miss a drop of that lovely sticky goo mmmmmmmmm yum yum xx"

I meant your eggs!!

What eggs ? sorry forgot about easter for a mo there

You would get the same answer for either hun lol x

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Like Chezza, I remember the proper Easter Eggs, Milk Tray, Dairy Box etc, my fave was Dairy Box. My mum always bought me an Easter Egg, long after I'd grown up and left home. No one has bought me one since she died. I still by my daughter one even though she's 22 now.

» Add a new message to this topic