FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > eyes

eyes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok this i guess is a semi look at me thread (shameless i know) but i can never get the look i want when i take pictures.. my eyes always look slightly spazzy n squiff

any hints and tips to get some intensity into them? Its why 9/10 i end up looking down or away from the camera.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you're taking them yourself it's harder!

Top tip - get someone else to hold the camera - then just take plenty of shots, sort through and there's bound to be a couple you like!

Self-shots never seem to come out as good as you hope - but you're not doing too bad a job!!

"If you're taking them yourself it's harder!

Top tip - get someone else to hold the camera - then just take plenty of shots, sort through and there's bound to be a couple you like!

Self-shots never seem to come out as good as you hope - but you're not doing too bad a job!! "

think that is half the problem, although i can use the front viewer and camera i don't quite know which part to look at into the lense (if that makes sense).. i want them to be as if im looking at the person looking at the image..

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

self timer , lots of pics and get the light right.

All that said mine are rubbish i have no idea how to get the light right but figure just keep changing the intensity and the angle .Unless proffessional i dont think flash ever helps ?

"self timer , lots of pics and get the light right.

All that said mine are rubbish i have no idea how to get the light right but figure just keep changing the intensity and the angle .Unless proffessional i dont think flash ever helps ? "

mine are only taken with my mobile phone so i can upload them on here.. will check to see if it has a self timer

"self timer , lots of pics and get the light right.

All that said mine are rubbish i have no idea how to get the light right but figure just keep changing the intensity and the angle .Unless proffessional i dont think flash ever helps ?

mine are only taken with my mobile phone so i can upload them on here.. will check to see if it has a self timer"

If the built in camera doesn't - download a new camera app - most have timer facilities and also better editing facilities too!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I use my web cam take lots moving slightly looking at or away from cam and then choose the best.. its not easy when you have no one to take them for you especially back shots as reaching behind to click the bar looks like im doing something odd and you get a fat arm in the way..

thanks obi xx

1. Stand in front of mirror, not so your taking pic of yourself in the mirror but with camera facing you and you can see your face behind cam.

2. Imagine your lookin at someone you love in the eyes, you can then do the intense I love you look or the come to bed eyes. Focus on cam lense the same way you would a lover.

"I use my web cam take lots moving slightly looking at or away from cam and then choose the best.. its not easy when you have no one to take them for you especially back shots as reaching behind to click the bar looks like im doing something odd and you get a fat arm in the way.."

sadly i lost the drivers to my webcam and it came with a great little logitech program that meant i could take pics on a timer.. now i can only do it if i click with my mouse. New webcam with new software i think

"thanks obi xx"

No worries! Did just that on my iphone but check the android market c- there's probably the same available.

Try Camera+ x

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

sainsbury and tesco have logitec but im sure if you plugged your cam in it would give you a chance to re download.. or go to the logitec site and ask for help. sure some techie will tell u how x

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

do a Jack and wear sun glasses

"do a Jack and wear sun glasses "

i'd still look a twat lol

infact im gonna take a pic in sunnies now just so i can do a 'jack'

Livingston

"do a Jack and wear sun glasses

infact im gonna take a pic in sunnies now just so i can do a 'jack' "

get the removal men to take some for you... you must be due a new location, it's been 3 days

i had bells palsy in my 20's so my left eye doesn't open as wide as the right one

other people don't notice it, but on pics, it is the first thing i look for

so maybe your 'spazzy' eyes could maybe just your own hypersensitivity to the way you look (or think you look) ?

get the removal men to take some for you... you must be due a new location, it's been 3 days "

lol i must look a right hussy on facebook with all my new locations lol... if only they knew it was actually true

Hold the camera away from you whilst staning infront of a mirror. Use the screen on your phone etc to check the look of your photo. Hold the camera / phone away to one side out of shot in the mirror. Smile,click, hey presto a pic that looks like someone else took it!!!!!

Livingston

get the removal men to take some for you... you must be due a new location, it's been 3 days

lol i must look a right hussy on facebook with all my new locations lol... if only they knew it was actually true "

LMAO... one day you will find a place with a takeaway that delivers..... x

lol i must look a right hussy on facebook with all my new locations lol... if only they knew it was actually true

LMAO... one day you will find a place with a takeaway that delivers..... x"

that would be a very dangerous thing.. especially since im trying to shift weight not gain it

"ok this i guess is a semi look at me thread (shameless i know) but i can never get the look i want when i take pictures.. my eyes always look slightly spazzy n squiff

any hints and tips to get some intensity into them? Its why 9/10 i end up looking down or away from the camera.

"

I am told I am good at getting my eyes right in the camera.. I just look at them as if I was looking at my Masters face.. after all.. for me that is what I take them for..

Apart from that I cant help as I dont do anything special..

Cali

» Add a new message to this topic