FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex headaches

Sex headaches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do any guys on here experiences painful headaches when they have sex or masturbate.

I read that it's a thing and the majority of the time not a big deal but potentially could be symptomatic of something more serious.

Obviously going to chat to a GP about this but wondered if by law of averages one or two of you randy lot had experienced them and how did you handle it .

I'd love to think it was a kinky sort of pain but it's not - it's incredibly unpleasant and lasts for days at a time.

Any useful thoughts gratefully appreciated.

Cheers for reading.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I get a bloody headache from this place!! Nobody wants to meet ya.

"Do any guys on here experiences painful headaches when they have sex or masturbate.

I read that it's a thing and the majority of the time not a big deal but potentially could be symptomatic of something more serious.

Obviously going to chat to a GP about this but wondered if by law of averages one or two of you randy lot had experienced them and how did you handle it .

I'd love to think it was a kinky sort of pain but it's not - it's incredibly unpleasant and lasts for days at a time.

Cheers for reading."

high blood pressure maybe

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

My ex used to get them. Incredibly debilitating. Your GP can prescribe something that will help x

Happens when I’m dehydrated / hungover

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

I had this recently but it was probably more to do with drinking the night before.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I suffer really bad migraines and sometimes during orgasms I get a really bad headache I just assumed the two were linked.

Jo.Xx

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Yes.. dehydration and high blood pressure. They’re crippling.

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Yep sometimes an orgasm triggers my migraines. Can be very debilitating

By *rShinyKnickersMan  over a year ago

BARRY

Yes, sometimes. It's horrible. It's unfortunately quite common, do a search for "Orgasm headache" online and there are some tips.

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Its not something that should happen it could mean blood pressure issues. It wouldn't harm if it continues to have a word with your doc just to be sure.

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

Another woman whose migraines can be triggered by strong orgasms. Bit shit.

By *hechapMan  over a year ago

Derry

I once had a headache for 14yrs.

I thought it was never going to go away. It was there all the time.

In the end she cleared away off with some other man.

Thanks for your comments both serious and humorous.

I figured that the sex-centric community here would know about it.

High blood pressure and dehydration sound like good places to start investigating.

I've had it a couple of times. The first time it happened it was like pain I'd never experienced

It doesn't happen often though.

I get them occasionally, they are bloody awful and make me thankful I don't suffer from migraines regularly, it's usually brought about by having my neck in a certain position, tensing up during intense sex etc, I've had to learn to relax and not "chase" the orgasm. Doc says it probably a tiny fluid leak in the spine that only happens under lots of pressure so not to go doing any strongest man type lifting either lol.

Red x

"Do any guys on here experiences painful headaches when they have sex or masturbate.

Cheers for reading."

This happens to me definitely. I masturbate every night as it helps me sleep. But if you're not in the mood, trying to stay hard and cum can put enormous pressure on the arteries in the head. Pain can be awful.

No but its been 3 weeks since my last hardon so not too worried

Just to update for anyone who might be suffering the same and lurking.

My GP reckoned it was normal but the headache lasting more than a couple of days had him referring me to the local hospital for a check up.

Had to have a CT scan to look for a hemorrhage and a lumbar puncture to check my spinal fluid. All due to the fact that while it probably wasn't, they couldn't rule it out and just let me walk off with a potentially life threatening illness. All fine though.

Doctor at the hospital did say that not much is known about sex headaches, and mainly because the research is thin due to people writing them off or being too embarrassed to discuss. Only in recent years have people come forward to get them checked out.

So there you go.

This is interesting ... I suffer from migraines and I generally find that having an orgasm helps to relieve the pain. Something to do with the endorphins being natural painkillers apparently!

By *romsgrove1Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

"This is interesting ... I suffer from migraines and I generally find that having an orgasm helps to relieve the pain. Something to do with the endorphins being natural painkillers apparently! "

I 2nd this I find an orgasm lessens the pIn temporarily I think it's a mixture if the endorphins and natural widening of arteries from being pleasures.

"This is interesting ... I suffer from migraines and I generally find that having an orgasm helps to relieve the pain. Something to do with the endorphins being natural painkillers apparently! "

An ex of mine suffered the same, orgasms are a neutral pain killer and can help with loads of medical issues, don't you just mother nature

» Add a new message to this topic