FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do you really want.....

What do you really want.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

....to see in a post on the lounge forum.....

By that I mean what makes a great post and what kind of topics are good? I want to hear what you LIKE seeing and what you LIKE to hear about (really NOT interested in what or who you don't like, no naming or promoting other users please if that's OK, see if you can manage that, we'll call it a challenge, Ok?). A positive look at what would make a good forum post if you please?

Please be nice and stay positive and beautiful my lovely people. Ready set go......

(p.s. I'm not looking to steal all your good ideas for threads, honest....;-))

Nip x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dunno

"Dunno "

Well thats bloody helpful

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

The say something nice threads

Or ooft I fancy you threads always seem to go well and filled with positivity

"The say something nice threads

"

The arse licking threads

I like the say something nice threads too

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I like the light hearted ones where newbies feel more comfy dipping their toes in. Such as favourite films or music, think these help confidence before hitting some of the more daunting threads

Don't know, mine are either controversial or needy apparently,don't know what category my broccoli thread falls into, or my film and music threads.... Needy?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What I would really like to see is a forum filled with genuinely positive posts. Not posts masquerading as positive while criticising other people. Posts that are inclusive in which contributors choose to educate rather than patronise and recognise that vulnerability shows itself in different ways.

The subject matter is immaterial

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Don't know, mine are either controversial or needy apparently,don't know what category my broccoli thread falls into, or my film and music threads.... Needy? "

Vegetarian and arts critic categories

"

I like them too and usually I try to join in I was wondering what sort of topics might really challenge a persons mind and draw ppl in to some good active conversation and growth on a thread though? Especially for people who might otherwise not have the confidence to join in? x

"What I would really like to see is a forum filled with genuinely positive posts. Not posts masquerading as positive while criticising other people. Posts that are inclusive in which contributors choose to educate rather than patronise and recognise that vulnerability shows itself in different ways.

The subject matter is immaterial "

Broccoli?

"I like the light hearted ones where newbies feel more comfy dipping their toes in. Such as favourite films or music, think these help confidence before hitting some of the more daunting threads "

Thanks, that's good

La la land

"Don't know, mine are either controversial or needy apparently,don't know what category my broccoli thread falls into, or my film and music threads.... Needy? "

I personally like the film and music ones, they were the first ones I posted on as they were easy

I like them too and usually I try to join in I was wondering what sort of topics might really challenge a persons mind and draw ppl in to some good active conversation and growth on a thread though? Especially for people who might otherwise not have the confidence to join in? x"

Surely if people had the answer to that, they’d just post the threads themselves?

Its not the thread topic that makes a thread great its the timing and the people iv seen what look like interesting threads die in flames they the daftest ones catch fire so for me it makes no difference its all about whos on line at that time

I think just be yourself mate and prosper and let ppl knock themselves out if they want to get funny with you. If your intention is good then I think ppl will see it

"Its not the thread topic that makes a thread great its the timing and the people iv seen what look like interesting threads die in flames they the daftest ones catch fire so for me it makes no difference its all about whos on line at that time"

Breathe pull, breathe

You did a 175 the other day.

"What I would really like to see is a forum filled with genuinely positive posts. Not posts masquerading as positive while criticising other people. Posts that are inclusive in which contributors choose to educate rather than patronise and recognise that vulnerability shows itself in different ways.

The subject matter is immaterial "

There a little but if conflict in that reply, so I'm not sure how to respond tbh

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Broccoli? "

Broccoli is good but I prefer spinach

"Don't know, mine are either controversial or needy apparently,don't know what category my broccoli thread falls into, or my film and music threads.... Needy?

I think just be yourself mate and prosper and let ppl knock themselves out if they want to get funny with you. If your intention is good then I think ppl will see it "

I like the sound of that

Broccoli? "

I like meat....

"Its not the thread topic that makes a thread great its the timing and the people iv seen what look like interesting threads die in flames they the daftest ones catch fire so for me it makes no difference its all about whos on line at that time

Breathe pull, breathe"

Breathed

I like them too and usually I try to join in I was wondering what sort of topics might really challenge a persons mind and draw ppl in to some good active conversation and growth on a thread though? Especially for people who might otherwise not have the confidence to join in? x

Surely if people had the answer to that, they’d just post the threads themselves? "

So many ppl here are post shy though but they have great minds and new ideas!

"Its not the thread topic that makes a thread great its the timing and the people iv seen what look like interesting threads die in flames they the daftest ones catch fire so for me it makes no difference its all about whos on line at that time"

Do you think it's more about thread management then? Replying and responding positively?

Broccoli?

Broccoli is good but I prefer spinach "

Now that bloody well is controversial!! I actually do like a cannelloni

"Its not the thread topic that makes a thread great its the timing and the people iv seen what look like interesting threads die in flames they the daftest ones catch fire so for me it makes no difference its all about whos on line at that time

Do you think it's more about thread management then? Replying and responding positively?"

yep thats where mine fail i cant be arsed gardening

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Broccoli?

Now that bloody well is controversial!! I actually do like a cannelloni "

Shut the front door!

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Broccoli? "

We missed the broccoli thread.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I tend to like the humorous ones... Downright funny, tongue in cheek or even satirical. Occasionally I'll sink my teeth into something a bit meatier like political and sociological issues, but for the most part I come here to escape and smile.

Do you think it's more about thread management then? Replying and responding positively?yep thats where mine fail i cant be arsed gardening"

Haha, you go to work and come back at the end of the day to find s everywhere, and think fuck it I'll just reply on the others.........

"I tend to like the humorous ones... Downright funny, tongue in cheek or even satirical. Occasionally I'll sink my teeth into something a bit meatier like political and sociological issues, but for the most part I come here to escape and smile. "

I think fab is a brilliant escape, that's exactly what it is for me

I totally agree. I have seen a couple of threads that are very similar on at the same time, one does well, the other not.

Yes sometimes it could be the OP, some people are more popular than others, but popularity comes with time, contribution and attitude.

Good threads i have seen recently have been Music, Film, Say something nice, Ooft. Threads that make you feel good about yourself, a chance to be nice to others. Sometimes a good debate thread does well too.

But yeah overall it comes down to timing

I totally agree. I have seen a couple of threads that are very similar on at the same time, one does well, the other not.

Yes sometimes it could be the OP, some people are more popular than others, but popularity comes with time, contribution and attitude.

Good threads i have seen recently have been Music, Film, Say something nice, Ooft. Threads that make you feel good about yourself, a chance to be nice to others. Sometimes a good debate thread does well too.

But yeah overall it comes down to timing"

I think there are different types of thread, I can rarely think of a good topic so almost all my threads are just random and like pop in for a drink and a chat threads where conversation evolves. I see some posts in here where the OP will nail it just with a topic or title and I'm always ever so slightly jealous.....

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I enjoy threads that make you think about something and question why it is so - where the OP fairly responds to people and is inclusive and posters don't just respond to the OP but also to each other, it creates a more interesting read imo. I enjoy the daft ones where people are having a good time but not at the expense of others - puns aplenty and genuine good natured behaviour.

I like threads where people are supportive to each other, vulnerable sometimes but mainly where you read people lifting each other and being kind.

*Supportive of each other, not to!

I think there are different types of thread, I can rarely think of a good topic so almost all my threads are just random and like pop in for a drink and a chat threads where conversation evolves. I see some posts in here where the OP will nail it just with a topic or title and I'm always ever so slightly jealous..... "

I thought i had a good thread going last night, my ABBA thread. Unfortunately another thread at the same time was more popular. Its just how it goes. Dont let a thread failure get to you, just join in on other ones

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

I enjoy finding threads that had died on their arse over a year ago and attempting to revive them.

I think the mental health ones can be helpful too - a subject that affects so many and yet still carries stigma. People may appreciate the anonymity this site offers to be able to talk a bit more freely and seek support

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"....to see in a post on the lounge forum.....

By that I mean what makes a great post and what kind of topics are good? I want to hear what you LIKE seeing and what you LIKE to hear about (really NOT interested in what or who you don't like, no naming or promoting other users please if that's OK, see if you can manage that, we'll call it a challenge, Ok?). A positive look at what would make a good forum post if you please?

Please be nice and stay positive and beautiful my lovely people. Ready set go......

Nip x"

Who can say all posts are different but the mix of people and opinions is great some peoples opinions do tend to go on though for me its the nice kind threads.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Too many factors as has been already said.

Two similar threads posted/started days or longer apart can have very different reactions based on OP, the tone, who responeds, time of day, etc.

Very few truely serious threads every really gain traction and stick on topic to be considered popular. They might have lots of replies but most of them will be detailed away from the OP. Or just filled with the usual jesters of the forum and their "witty" responses.

The morale boosting threads generally do well because at the end of the day we are all attention seekers wanting a compliment or be noticed now and again - point with the jesters and "witty" comments.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

The ones where you have to name specific people, especially if it's full of members of The Clique™

"Too many factors as has been already said.

Two similar threads posted/started days or longer apart can have very different reactions based on OP, the tone, who responeds, time of day, etc.

Very few truely serious threads every really gain traction and stick on topic to be considered popular. They might have lots of replies but most of them will be detailed away from the OP. Or just filled with the usual jesters of the forum and their "witty" responses.

The morale boosting threads generally do well because at the end of the day we are all attention seekers wanting a compliment or be noticed now and again - point with the jesters and "witty" comments. "

I completely agree - I’ve noticed this a lot as a newbie myself. The OP can at times get a little lost in the replies that are posted which seem to become more of a conversation between others. If this is what the forums are designed for then that’s great but it can be a little off putting for newbies and makes people think twice about posting a genuine thread.... hope that makes some sense

I would like to see more threads where subjects are inquired into in a mutually respectful way.

STOKE ON TRENT

"I would like to see more threads where subjects are inquired into in a mutually respectful way."
Some threads fill up so quick opinions get lost or overlooked

The ones where i get to say you cannot have my penis are good

Lighthearted/daft for me too. I like music and movie ones, but there's not always a lot of interaction between people on them. Anything that everyone can just join in on and have a laugh.

"I would like to see more threads where subjects are inquired into in a mutually respectful way."

If only! This would be lovely

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

For threads to stay on topic would be nice.

"For threads to stay on topic would be nice. "

STOKE ON TRENT

They never do

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

The be fair that is never going to be truely possible on such a forum. People will make points and while not directly derailed the thread then just follows the trend created as the topic slides to the side.

However yes, some forumites post for the sole purpose of derailing a thread from its OP.

"I enjoy threads that make you think about something and question why it is so - where the OP fairly responds to people and is inclusive and posters don't just respond to the OP but also to each other, it creates a more interesting read imo. I enjoy the daft ones where people are having a good time but not at the expense of others - puns aplenty and genuine good natured behaviour.

I like threads where people are supportive to each other, vulnerable sometimes but mainly where you read people lifting each other and being kind."

You should post more Meli

STOKE ON TRENT

Nip x"

Ask Einstein.

I think there are different types of thread, I can rarely think of a good topic so almost all my threads are just random and like pop in for a drink and a chat threads where conversation evolves. I see some posts in here where the OP will nail it just with a topic or title and I'm always ever so slightly jealous.....

I thought i had a good thread going last night, my ABBA thread. Unfortunately another thread at the same time was more popular. Its just how it goes. Dont let a thread failure get to you, just join in on other ones"

I never really see it as a competition. Its piss easy to take any old subject to 175 if you sit on it all day. My original question was more out of curiosity really, to see what others thought, I'm fascinated by ppls minds. Weird I known....

"I enjoy finding threads that had died on their arse over a year ago and attempting to revive them. "

This definitely!

"I think the mental health ones can be helpful too - a subject that affects so many and yet still carries stigma. People may appreciate the anonymity this site offers to be able to talk a bit more freely and seek support "

I like them but they also worry me a little in that they only work if ppl contribute. There will be plenty feeling even worse about not being able to join in or open up while the few bold confident ones might hog the post with their stories of triumph. I think mental health can often be tackled sideways rather than head on, maybe for example by including the less dominant folks and just talking about any old shit.... a very tricky subject to approaching the right way for everyone

no but i like vanilla ice cream

Nip x

Who can say all posts are different but the mix of people and opinions is great some peoples opinions do tend to go on though for me its the nice kind threads."

I think some ppl such have an aura of calm a out them

"The ones where you have to name specific people, especially if it's full of members of The Clique™ "

Who's coming to my party?

La la land

I would like to see more tolerance to different views and inclusivity. Think then newbies would feel more confident to post things and it will help enrich the forum with different points of views

"Too many factors as has been already said.

The morale boosting threads generally do well because at the end of the day we are all attention seekers wanting a compliment or be noticed now and again - point with the jesters and "witty" comments. "

I agree, the most successful threads are just natural, but wondered if there was a formula. And also utterly agree with the jester comment and if ppl are enjoying themselves then why not

"I would like to see more tolerance to different views and inclusivity. Think then newbies would feel more confident to post things and it will help enrich the forum with different points of views "

Alas the poor newbies are just food for the forum vultures

More respect here would be great. And less sensitivity too.....

La la land

"I would like to see more tolerance to different views and inclusivity. Think then newbies would feel more confident to post things and it will help enrich the forum with different points of views

Alas the poor newbies are just food for the forum vultures"

I've survived so far, if I disappear soon you'll know why

Do you think they need to? I quite like it when they go off and become something else entirely new and hilarious. Often for me that's the funniest part unless the OP or other contributors ask to reign it back on coarse, of course....

"I would like to see more tolerance to different views and inclusivity. Think then newbies would feel more confident to post things and it will help enrich the forum with different points of views

I've survived so far, if I disappear soon you'll know why "

Are you the female half?

La la land

Are you the female half? "

Yep F

"For threads to stay on topic would be nice.

The be fair that is never going to be truely possible on such a forum. People will make points and while not directly derailed the thread then just follows the trend created as the topic slides to the side.

However yes, some forumites post for the sole purpose of derailing a thread from its OP. "

Disruptors innit....

"I would like to see more tolerance to different views and inclusivity. Think then newbies would feel more confident to post things and it will help enrich the forum with different points of views "

This this and this

Nip x

Ask Einstein."

I think he's dead now honey x

Are you the female half?

Yep F"

Oh GOOD, GREAT TITS!!!

"For threads to stay on topic would be nice. no but i like vanilla ice cream "

Bubblegum blue is best!

Do you think they need to? I quite like it when they go off and become something else entirely new and hilarious. Often for me that's the funniest part unless the OP or other contributors ask to reign it back on coarse, of course.... "

I’ve seen requests to reign it back in handled with disrespect, if I’m honest. Not always an easy feat for a newbie...

La la land

Are you the female half?

Yep F

Oh GOOD, GREAT TITS!!! "

Thank you

Tru dat, when we include the noobs it makes the place less stale and hopefully we get some new topics

Are you the female half?

Yep F

Oh GOOD, GREAT TITS!!! "

Purdy ain't they

"I enjoy threads that make you think about something and question why it is so - where the OP fairly responds to people and is inclusive and posters don't just respond to the OP but also to each other, it creates a more interesting read imo. I enjoy the daft ones where people are having a good time but not at the expense of others - puns aplenty and genuine good natured behaviour.

I like threads where people are supportive to each other, vulnerable sometimes but mainly where you read people lifting each other and being kind.

You should post more Meli "

Thanks Nippy. I'd like to but I think my inner musings are peculiar and people probably won't respond! I'm not really a thread starter, the rare time I have been I've tried to include everyone but it's quite time consuming!

Are you the female half?

Yep F

Oh GOOD, GREAT TITS!!!

Thank you "

And I'm not a sexist so tell your fella he as a lovely knob

La la land

Will do

I've just done a thread that I have tried before. It's hard to think of things that haven't really been discussed before that might be interesting or funny.I personally like all sorts of topics, it doesn't have to be sexual. I will put my thinking cap on.

Theres a really good one at the minute about catapults oh and cock farts too

"Will do "

I agree that your boobs are lovely. And I also wanted to say “thank you” for sticking up for me on the ‘curvy’ thread the other day .

Oh bugger I’m taking the thread off topic - sorry!

As you were.......

Do you think they need to? I quite like it when they go off and become something else entirely new and hilarious. Often for me that's the funniest part unless the OP or other contributors ask to reign it back on coarse, of course....

I’ve seen requests to reign it back in handled with disrespect, if I’m honest. Not always an easy feat for a newbie... "

Come and grab uncle Nippy if they wont and I'll zap them with my magic wand of sarcasm....

....seriously though, I think most regs know that when they're told to get back on track they'll look like ignorant fools if they don't, just as long as they're told politely and clearly, never any need to be rude or spoil a little private joke

You should post more Meli

Thanks Nippy. I'd like to but I think my inner musings are peculiar and people probably won't respond! I'm not really a thread starter, the rare time I have been I've tried to include everyone but it's quite time consuming! "

I think you come across as really decent and funny too. I get what you mean about time consuming, I'm trying to work and I cant keep up with this thread lol

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

The meaning of life.

Next weeks lottery numbers.

A lost Shakesphere sonnet.

the location of Jimmy Hoffa.

I’ve seen requests to reign it back in handled with disrespect, if I’m honest. Not always an easy feat for a newbie...

Come and grab uncle Nippy if they wont and I'll zap them with my magic wand of sarcasm....

....seriously though, I think most regs know that when they're told to get back on track they'll look like ignorant fools if they don't, just as long as they're told politely and clearly, never any need to be rude or spoil a little private joke "

Well... I can defo do politely and clearly. It’s why I have such an issue with disrespect.... .

But yes, good idea, I will call upon Uncle Nippy in future

La la land

"Will do

I agree that your boobs are lovely. And I also wanted to say “thank you” for sticking up for me on the ‘curvy’ thread the other day .

As you were....... "

Haha thank you and no worries think people forget their manners on here sometimes. You've got an amazing figure btw

"I've just done a thread that I have tried before. It's hard to think of things that haven't really been discussed before that might be interesting or funny.I personally like all sorts of topics, it doesn't have to be sexual. I will put my thinking cap on.

"

Please do! Personally I think the best threads have nothing to do with sex or swinging or who you fancy the most, I like when someone just shares a random moment from their day and asks ppl what they think and then things evolve...

"Theres a really good one at the minute about catapults oh and cock farts too "

I have a catapult!

"Will do

As you were....... "

Ppl need to stick up for the new folk more often, that's how the place stays inclusive, evolves and gains more wealth

"The meaning of life.

"

Sex

No idea

No idea

No idea.....

Posts that stimulate open inclusive debate with an openess to hear others POV. Positive, avoiding derogatory words and agreeing to disagree with willingness to learn.

"Posts that stimulate open inclusive debate with an openess to hear others POV. Positive, avoiding derogatory words and agreeing to disagree with willingness to learn.

"

Openness to others views is massively important I think. Staying open to having your mind changed and not being fixed like concrete too

"Posts that stimulate open inclusive debate with an openess to hear others POV. Positive, avoiding derogatory words and agreeing to disagree with willingness to learn.

"

I agree

"

Yes.

So anyway, I still have no ideas for the ideal topic, you useless bunch of layabouts......!

Let me steal your ideas please, or if you won't do that then please post a topic yourself and don't be scared of the reaction and see how it goes, pretty please

I agree "

Ooops, I just said useless and layabouts...

I do love seeing the picture of a prolasping pussy posting on a thread saying that she feels a bit down.

"The meaning of life.

Sex

No idea

No idea

No idea....."

Noooooooo no.1 is 42,its aways 42

I agree

Ooops, I just said useless and layabouts... "

"I do love seeing the picture of a prolasping pussy posting on a thread saying that she feels a bit down. "

I had an odd conversation yesterday with a "friend" who works in a hospital about an old lady prolapse patient who used to put a potato in to hold everything on place, but she came to the hospital asking if a doctor could "take a look at her roots" because it had started to sprout in the dark.....

"I do love seeing the picture of a prolasping pussy posting on a thread saying that she feels a bit down.

I had an odd conversation yesterday with a "friend" who works in a hospital about an old lady prolapse patient who used to put a potato in to hold everything on place, but she came to the hospital asking if a doctor could "take a look at her roots" because it had started to sprout in the dark.....

"

"The meaning of life.

Sex

No idea

No idea

No idea.....

Noooooooo no.1 is 42,its aways 42"

Not for Jesus.....

"I do love seeing the picture of a prolasping pussy posting on a thread saying that she feels a bit down.

"

True story apparently, and since she's my special friend I'm sure she's not lying......

(Wait thats the story teller, not the old potato lady, who's my spesh one...)

Anyone.....????

STOKE ON TRENT

"Anyone.....???? "

Ya

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Broccoli?

I like meat...."

So do I! Especially sausage!

Broccoli?

I like meat....

So do I! Especially sausage! "

Jumbo, yeah...?

"Anyone.....????

Ya"

Princess Yasmeen, did you tell me what you want in a post? x

Prestonish

Broccoli?

I like meat....

So do I! Especially sausage!

Jumbo, yeah...?"

Don’t mind as long as it’s not a chipolata!

STOKE ON TRENT

"Anyone.....????

Ya

Princess Yasmeen, did you tell me what you want in a post? x"

like what?

"Anyone.....????

Ya

Princess Yasmeen, did you tell me what you want in a post? xlike what?"

Exactly! Like what kind of new topics could ppl post? Something a little different from the usual, something ppl might want to post but be too scared of rejection over.....

STOKE ON TRENT

"Anyone.....????

Ya

Princess Yasmeen, did you tell me what you want in a post? xlike what?

Exactly! Like what kind of new topics could ppl post? Something a little different from the usual, something ppl might want to post but be too scared of rejection over..... "

New topics they have all been done a million times over

I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

STOKE ON TRENT

You can't force these things they happen

"Anyone.....????

Ya

Exactly! Like what kind of new topics could ppl post? Something a little different from the usual, something ppl might want to post but be too scared of rejection over.....

New topics they have all been done a million times over"

The ones that have been done have been sinw to death, yes, but what if someone made a post on penguins vs polar bears or why do we call animals by their animal names rather than by what they look like.....? New shit....?

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ? "

How do they make battenburg cake with the marzipan stuff through it....?

"You can't force these things they happen "

I can do and do do pretty much anything my lovely

STOKE ON TRENT

"Anyone.....????

Ya

The ones that have been done have been sinw to death, yes, but what if someone made a post on penguins vs polar bears or why do we call animals by their animal names rather than by what they look like.....? New shit....?"

OK start one giving animals new names

"Anyone.....????

Ya

The ones that have been done have been sinw to death, yes, but what if someone made a post on penguins vs polar bears or why do we call animals by their animal names rather than by what they look like.....? New shit....?OK start one giving animals new names"

Ok, so I'll start with a borrowed joke I saw on tv the other night, I forget where - killer whales = sea pandas....

Next....

STOKE ON TRENT

"Anyone.....????

Ya

The ones that have been done have been sinw to death, yes, but what if someone made a post on penguins vs polar bears or why do we call animals by their animal names rather than by what they look like.....? New shit....?OK start one giving animals new names

Ok, so I'll start with a borrowed joke I saw on tv the other night, I forget where - killer whales = sea pandas....

Next...."

Giraffe = long necked horse

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

How do they make battenburg cake with the marzipan stuff through it....?"

Yeahhhhhh

Odd

How do they do that ?

And who was the first person to make a carrot cake, who thought one day.... hey lads I’ve got an idea, let’s stick grated carrot in this cake..... weird.

"Anyone.....????

Ya

The ones that have been done have been sinw to death, yes, but what if someone made a post on penguins vs polar bears or why do we call animals by their animal names rather than by what they look like.....? New shit....?OK start one giving animals new names

Next....

Giraffe = long necked horse"

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

How do they make battenburg cake with the marzipan stuff through it....?

Yeahhhhhh

Odd

How do they do that ?

And who was the first person to make a carrot cake, who thought one day.... hey lads I’ve got an idea, let’s stick grated carrot in this cake..... weird. "

Plenty of fabbers have thought let's stick a carrot in many, many things..... I'm sure the carrot cake wasn't the bakers first attempt at carrot play....

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

Nip x"

One about what do you really want seems to be working fairly well considering 120 plus responses all things considered

Prestonish

Nip x

One about what do you really want seems to be working fairly well considering 120 plus responses all things considered "

Yeah - but I wanna zig a zig aaaaah!

Nip x

One about what do you really want seems to be working fairly well considering 120 plus responses all things considered "

Thanks buddy, but that's just because I'm a clever twat - I or anyone else with the inclination could get the animal post past 175, but my question was what would actually make a good/enjoyable/entertaining post. This one is shite.....

Nip x

One about what do you really want seems to be working fairly well considering 120 plus responses all things considered

Yeah - but I wanna zig a zig aaaaah! "

I heard you sing that in your beautiful northern tone Peachy, just like scary spice

STOKE ON TRENT

A Thread about culture.

"A Thread about culture."

Oooooooh, there's an idea!

STOKE ON TRENT

A thread about Hollywood greats.

"A thread about Hollywood greats."

Has alternative Olympic events been done before...?

STOKE ON TRENT

Conspiracy theory's

Aliens

The Indian Raj

"Conspiracy theory's

Aliens

The Indian Raj"

Enough conspiracy theories on here already lololol

I do like aliens though, like what would they actually look like if they existed? Would they have stretchy neck like ET....?

STOKE ON TRENT

"Conspiracy theory's

Aliens

The Indian Raj

I do like aliens though, like what would they actually look like if they existed? Would they have stretchy neck like ET....?"

They would look like Gremlins

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

Nip x

Thanks buddy, but that's just because I'm a clever twat - I or anyone else with the inclination could get the animal post past 175, but my question was what would actually make a good/enjoyable/entertaining post. This one is shite..... "

fair comment I guess each post appeals to a different group what's good for one and enjoyable may not be what another finds fun and entertaining so I guess to find the one that truely works for us all may require a cleverer twat than you or I my friend. Having said that an obscure title like broccoli which I see mentioned wud prob get me to have a look out of curiosity then if the subject matter within is perhaps humorous positive or enticing in an erotic sense or maybe posing a relevant intriguing question you'd gain my input

STOKE ON TRENT

A thread dedicated to Diana Dors.

"Conspiracy theory's

Aliens

The Indian Raj

I do like aliens though, like what would they actually look like if they existed? Would they have stretchy neck like ET....?They would look like Gremlins"

Gremlins don't even look like gremlins to start with until you fuck up with the water, daylight, or food....

By *ed and WolfieCouple  over a year ago

Gravesend

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ? "

I can do cake. It’s my specialist subject

STOKE ON TRENT

"Conspiracy theory's

Aliens

The Indian Raj

I do like aliens though, like what would they actually look like if they existed? Would they have stretchy neck like ET....?They would look like Gremlins

Gremlins don't even look like gremlins to start with until you fuck up with the water, daylight, or food.... "

I meant after the water

Nip x

Thanks buddy, but that's just because I'm a clever twat - I or anyone else with the inclination could get the animal post past 175, but my question was what would actually make a good/enjoyable/entertaining post. This one is shite..... fair comment I guess each post appeals to a different group what's good for one and enjoyable may not be what another finds fun and entertaining so I guess to find the one that truely works for us all may require a cleverer twat than you or I my friend. Having said that an obscure title like broccoli which I see mentioned wud prob get me to have a look out of curiosity then if the subject matter within is perhaps humorous positive or enticing in an erotic sense or maybe posing a relevant intriguing question you'd gain my input "

I've seen dudes post about really trivial shit like for example something like why do they give you a receipt with a train ticket, because you've already got a fucking ticket as proof, but ppl would reply furiously - I dont know if it's the poster and how they handle ppl or the subject matter..... ....forums are definitely a bit lacking in both lately and hence my post....

"A thread dedicated to Diana Dors."

Didn't she die?

STOKE ON TRENT

"A thread dedicated to Diana Dors.

Didn't she die? "

Yeah and?

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

I can do cake. It’s my specialist subject "

Tell me about your cakeyness...? What is the king of cake....?

"Conspiracy theory's

Aliens

The Indian Raj

I do like aliens though, like what would they actually look like if they existed? Would they have stretchy neck like ET....?They would look like Gremlins

Gremlins don't even look like gremlins to start with until you fuck up with the water, daylight, or food....

I meant after the water

"

The one with the white hair was evil!!!

Didn't she die?

Yeah and?"

So tell me about DD?

STOKE ON TRENT

Didn't she die?

Yeah and?

So tell me about DD?"

She was stunning.

Didn't she die?

Yeah and?

So tell me about DD?

She was stunning."

Like a British Marilyn?

STOKE ON TRENT

Didn't she die?

Yeah and?

So tell me about DD?

She was stunning.

Like a British Marilyn?"

Yes she was.

Gravesend

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

Tell me about your cakeyness...? What is the king of cake....?"

Well my favourite is the simple lemon drizzle ... but my customers do love my carrot cake

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

Well my favourite is the simple lemon drizzle ... but my customers do love my carrot cake "

Oh, so you're a professional...? Everyone loves drizzle

Gravesend

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

Well my favourite is the simple lemon drizzle ... but my customers do love my carrot cake

Oh, so you're a professional...? Everyone loves drizzle "

Or jizzle as a few of my fab friends call it.

I should have commented using my other profile , I do like a play on words

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

I should have commented using my other profile , I do like a play on words "

What's your other profile...?

Gravesend

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

What's your other profile...?"

Icedbuns

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

Icedbuns "

Hahahaha, excellent

STOKE ON TRENT

A Thread about Plastic surgery.

STOKE ON TRENT

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

Icedbuns "

By *modDMan  over a year ago

Lichfield

Honesty and passion for their chosen interest.

Broccoli?

Now that bloody well is controversial!! I actually do like a cannelloni "

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

Icedbuns

"

Stop bumping my shit threads It's much cooler to sit around 160....

STOKE ON TRENT

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

Icedbuns

Stop bumping my shit threads It's much cooler to sit around 160.... "

Don't tell me what to do.

Subject: broccoli /cannelloni/ favourite film ?

Who can resist not opening!!

"I really like cake

Can we talk about cake ?

Icedbuns

Stop bumping my shit threads It's much cooler to sit around 160....

Don't tell me what to do."

No, dont tell me not to tell you what to do.....

"Subject: broccoli /cannelloni/ favourite film ?

Who can resist not opening!! "

I resisted not wanking for a week.....

I really want chocolate, gin and sex. In that order.

I really want a cuddle and to fast forward to Friday so I can have one

"I really want a cuddle and to fast forward to Friday so I can have one "

((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))

In an ideal post, not just selfish personal needs you twits...!

"I really want a cuddle and to fast forward to Friday so I can have one

((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))"

I didn’t have pizza sex tonight. Or any sex for that matter.

"In an ideal post, not just selfish personal needs you twits...!"

I didn’t have pizza sex tonight. Or any sex for that matter. "

Still an hour and eight minutes to go....

(Take pics....)

"I really want chocolate, gin and sex. In that order."

Substitute the gin for a cuppa and I’m with you on that

I didn’t have pizza sex tonight. Or any sex for that matter.

Still an hour and eight minutes to go....

(Take pics....)"

Not enough time for what I have planned .....

"I really want chocolate, gin and sex. In that order.

Substitute the gin for a cuppa and I’m with you on that "

I'll go chocolate and gin tonight..... .....sex can wait....

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I agree! Although some threads are hideous! a positive thread makes for positive responses. Feel good factor threads .... been very few of those of late

I like these sort of threads, start as a specific subject then completely goes off on a tangent, it's brilliant and hilarious. Takes me away from my real life for a while and that is a good thing for me at times. Not sure it helps but there you go anyway!