FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Taxi drivers....

Taxi drivers....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hongman1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

Any taxi drivers PM me please? I have a few questions, if you could be so kind as to assist? Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No you cant suck them off for a free lift!

Mansfield

"No you cant suck them off for a free lift!"

Hahahah not where I was going, I have some genuine questions

By *r and Mrs KCouple  over a year ago

rugeley

male of the couple used to be a taxi driver and female still a driver so ask away x

Mansfield

"male of the couple used to be a taxi driver and female still a driver so ask away x"

May I PM you?

Why can't you ask in public OP?

It's a bit of a frustrating forum post for the readers if you ask ppl things and then take it private and mysterious.....

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

can't you just tell us all?

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"Why can't you ask in public OP?

It's a bit of a frustrating forum post for the readers if you ask ppl things and then take it private and mysterious..... "

You just want some gossip

It's a bit of a frustrating forum post for the readers if you ask ppl things and then take it private and mysterious.....

You just want some gossip "

Obv!!!!!

I reckon he's lost some undies in the back and wants to get them returned.....

Mansfield

Alright chill out, I’m just looking to learn if it’s financially worth doing, I’ve been told I can “easily earn 30k a year” but the rental on a taxi alone will cost me circa 15k a year

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Oh right, well good luck with it all.

Mansfield

"Oh right, well good luck with it all. "

Thanks

"Alright chill out, I’m just looking to learn if it’s financially worth doing, I’ve been told I can “easily earn 30k a year” but the rental on a taxi alone will cost me circa 15k a year "

15k????

Ummm, so over a four year agreement you might aswell buy a brand new range rover and own a decent car when its paid off.....

Mansfield

"Alright chill out, I’m just looking to learn if it’s financially worth doing, I’ve been told I can “easily earn 30k a year” but the rental on a taxi alone will cost me circa 15k a year

15k????

Ummm, so over a four year agreement you might aswell buy a brand new range rover and own a decent car when its paid off....."

Yeah, not totally convinced I haven’t been fed a load of old shit

"Alright chill out, I’m just looking to learn if it’s financially worth doing, I’ve been told I can “easily earn 30k a year” but the rental on a taxi alone will cost me circa 15k a year

15k????

Ummm, so over a four year agreement you might aswell buy a brand new range rover and own a decent car when its paid off.....

Yeah, not totally convinced I haven’t been fed a load of old shit "

Have you looked at just leasing a car privately? You can get something really nice on a highish mileage for a few hundred quid a month. Mine costs me £330 on 25k Miles pa over three years and its taxi sized..... insurance is £135 a year for business use (I must be getting old). I guess ppl might want to charge you more if they were aware it was being used as a taxi, but do you need to tell them?

Mansfield

15k????

Yeah, not totally convinced I haven’t been fed a load of old shit

Have you looked at just leasing a car privately? You can get something really nice on a highish mileage for a few hundred quid a month. Mine costs me £330 on 25k Miles pa over three years and its taxi sized..... insurance is £135 a year for business use (I must be getting old). I guess ppl might want to charge you more if they were aware it was being used as a taxi, but do you need to tell them?"

That’s down the route of starting my own business. That means advertising costs and all MOT’s and servicing etc etc which they include.

I think I might just book a taxi and get talking to the driver lol

By *33dfulthingsMan  over a year ago

london

"Alright chill out, I’m just looking to learn if it’s financially worth doing, I’ve been told I can “easily earn 30k a year” but the rental on a taxi alone will cost me circa 15k a year "

Hi, from what I know (hopefully more constructive from the above). Pending what level of taxi you want to drive. I am from london and black cabs can take up to 2 years and more to pass and will cost a bit. In the mean time you can get a regular carriage license and maybe go with a smaller firm or UBER. There is a cost but not at 15k a year. You will have to put the hours in but these can be to work around your life. By doing this you will become more knowledgable of roads and routes from starting at the bottom and depending on your determination could grow to bigger prospects. Black cabs and even cheuffering which can sometime bring in it's own benefits outside of be a driver.

Mansfield

Hi, from what I know (hopefully more constructive from the above). Pending what level of taxi you want to drive. I am from london and black cabs can take up to 2 years and more to pass and will cost a bit. In the mean time you can get a regular carriage license and maybe go with a smaller firm or UBER. There is a cost but not at 15k a year. You will have to put the hours in but these can be to work around your life. By doing this you will become more knowledgable of roads and routes from starting at the bottom and depending on your determination could grow to bigger prospects. Black cabs and even cheuffering which can sometime bring in it's own benefits outside of be a driver.

"

Thanks for the help. I was told £280 a week and pay my own fuel, that’s hefty IMO. The license would be got for me and would be for a local private hire company who say I could easily do 30k a year, but I question some stuff they told me about the hours and flexibility etc etc

I would however love to be a chauffeur

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

You just want some gossip

Obv!!!!!

I reckon he's lost some undies in the back and wants to get them returned....."

You going on what you've done

» Add a new message to this topic