FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Curvy or fat?

Curvy or fat?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Curvy or fat?

Tranny or Lgbgt

Bi polar or just too many crisps?

Funny or offensive?

Catholic or muslim?

Big cock or small fanny?

White or black..

Politically aware or misinformed

Brexit or remoan..

Life is but a tapestry..

No replies please..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

By *hesterXXXMan  over a year ago

in your dreams

Oh go on then. Replies on a post card.

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I like rebelling

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

""

"I like rebelling "

Me too

STOKE ON TRENT

A Mushroom

Cheese and onion please.

Strangely quiet in here??

"Cheese and onion please."

STOKE ON TRENT

"Cheese and onion please."
Pasties

Oops

Black and white is our favourite.

Needy

STOKE ON TRENT

"Needy"

Loves Person above thread's

"Needy

"

I love everybody. But..and this is important..how long can i keep this thread going by talking tripe?

Please read and private message me saying.. .

Cor blimey.. how come we talked so much shit@ to you?

You sexy adonis..i love you!

Ps

Reply now!

"Needy

I love everybody. But..and this is important..how long can i keep this thread going by talking tripe?

Ps

Reply now!"

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Rainbows

STOKE ON TRENT

"Needy

Ps

Reply now!"

No

Grey and put that cock away

I need to be loved..i have a very small penis and im insecure!!

"Grey and put that cock away"

Nice one!

Ive got a micro dik but im happy with boris Johnson!!!

Ive got 26 replies. Im dual nationality and talking tripe but everytime i post i get more replies..come on guys...keep me up in the forums list. Please dont read any of the above. My say im a good natured guy...reply..good guy!

STOKE ON TRENT

"Grey and put that cock away

Nice one!

Ive got a micro dik but im happy with boris Johnson!!!"

"Grey and put that cock away

Nice one!

Ive got a micro dik but im happy with boris Johnson!!! "

Question..who was the last astronaut to walk on the moon..i do know the answer to this..the winner gets to suck my big toe...

"Question..who was the last astronaut to walk on the moon..i do know the answer to this..the winner gets to suck my big toe..."

Ive got a bubble butt!

STOKE ON TRENT

"Question..who was the last astronaut to walk on the moon..i do know the answer to this..the winner gets to suck my big toe..."

Madonna?

"Question..who was the last astronaut to walk on the moon..i do know the answer to this..the winner gets to suck my big toe...

Madonna?"

"Question..who was the last astronaut to walk on the moon..i do know the answer to this..the winner gets to suck my big toe...

Madonna?"

Absolutely!

STOKE ON TRENT

Madonna?

Absolutely!"

Not sucking your big toe though.

Uniforms?

Madonna?

Absolutely!

Not sucking your big toe though."

My big toe is bigger than my dik? Its a mouthfull? Cant believe you dont want to suck it?

STOKE ON TRENT

Madonna?

Absolutely!

Not sucking your big toe though.

My big toe is bigger than my dik? Its a mouthfull? Cant believe you dont want to suck it?"

It stinks

STOKE ON TRENT

"Uniforms?"

No

Two irish men walk into a bar. Paddy turned to shamus and said... theres a welshman behind the bar serving cocktails for half price. Shamus said thats ok because the welshman is sucking a tranny behind the bar and the waitress is a muslim who is conjoined by the hip to a jewish man and shouting alloa akbar!...Also, Donald trump is " apparently " the " landlord " and has just anounced on the PA system " last orders and fuck all humanity...and coronation

Street and fuck the planet..

Paddy thought for a moment...and looked out the window of the pub and saw a guy throw himself onto the fuselage of a 737/800 ryan air jet taxing for departure 280 east midlands...

In that case. .make mine a Guinness paddy said!!

"Two irish men walk into a bar. Paddy turned to shamus and said... theres a welshman behind the bar serving cocktails for half price. Shamus said thats ok because the welshman is sucking a tranny behind the bar and the waitress is a muslim who is conjoined by the hip to a jewish man and shouting alloa akbar!...Also, Donald trump is " apparently " the " landlord " and has just anounced on the PA system " last orders and fuck all humanity...and coronation

Paddy thought for a moment...and looked out the window of the pub and saw a guy throw himself onto the fuselage of a 737/800 ryan air jet taxing for departure 280 east midlands...

In that case. .make mine a Guinness paddy said!!"

So..moving on..

Apparently as paddy was looking out the window the ryan air jet was powering down the runway ( V1) with a guy on the top of the fuselage with a shock of blond hair shouting " fuck the EU and my brother! And theresa may.."!

In one hand he had of extinct rebellion..and in the other a flag of st george...the patron saint of sicily.. ( its true)

Paddy thought for a moment.. thats not something you see every day shamus. Better make mine a guiness with a bushmills chaser..

"Two irish men walk into a bar. Paddy turned to shamus and said... theres a welshman behind the bar serving cocktails for half price. Shamus said thats ok because the welshman is sucking a tranny behind the bar and the waitress is a muslim who is conjoined by the hip to a jewish man and shouting alloa akbar!...Also, Donald trump is " apparently " the " landlord " and has just anounced on the PA system " last orders and fuck all humanity...and coronation

In that case. .make mine a Guinness paddy said!!

So..moving on..

Apparently as paddy was looking out the window the ryan air jet was powering down the runway ( V1) with a guy on the top of the fuselage with a shock of blond hair shouting " fuck the EU and my brother! And theresa may.."!

In one hand he had of extinct rebellion..and in the other a flag of st george...the patron saint of sicily.. ( its true)

Paddy thought for a moment.. thats not something you see every day shamus. Better make mine a guiness with a bushmills chaser.. "

Anyway..by the time paddy had witnessed all the aforementioned and was noted and retained in his everlasting memory..he looked over to shamus who...as bored as hell..as im sure you are having read this far

...saw shamus embedded into the welsh bar tenders arse...balls deep..with a sheep on his neck tranny trying to work out the maths of the nights bar takings at the till.. with a jewish natzi priest sucking his BBC and at the same time shouting...Alloa akbar! I shop at Aldi! ( but only on Wednesday)

.. your wifes on the phone paddy said shamus..when youve finished watching me fuck the welsh, jewish nun with a natzi tattoo on her arse sucking off a sheep whos reciting the muslim bible ( koran whisper whisper) and ghe brother of that irish scotish inbred..

Yeah said paddy? What the bitch want now?

Shamus replied.. she just called to say she loves you..

Ahh said paddy..who needs political correctness when you can discriminate against all humanity...

Just at that moment..the landlord appeared

Two gay guys walk into a post office.. one gay is black and irish..the other is scotish and white. Just at that same moment..would you adam and eve it..two gay females walk in..one being irish catholic holding a biography of oliver Cromwell and the other female affiliated to the house of lords.. " fuck brexit party "

"Two gay guys walk into a post office.. one gay is black and irish..the other is scotish and white. Just at that same moment..would you adam and eve it..two gay females walk in..one being irish catholic holding a biography of oliver Cromwell and the other female affiliated to the house of lords.. " fuck brexit

party ""

Just at the moment when all four were trying to bond with each other in the pub they were distracted by the noise of a ryan air 737 800 series powering down the runway.. yes, ryan air fly feckin everywhere...even into islamabad ....where this pub

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

before the flat others , pagans and wikr peeps could wake up..as it was 16.30 in islamabad!

The gays in the bar said ' fuck me " Ryan air gets everywhere these days..even in islamabad.!!

Just at that crucial point where the commander of the aircraft said.. " V2 positive rate of climb..gear up!" He heard a thud!

Looking into the rear view mirror of the airliner the commander saw a blond headed extinction rebellion brexiteer shouting " fuck the eu" and also the pm of the island of island that no one can pronounce his name! Taishock@@.

Anyway..the guy on the fuselage apparently fell off and became embedded i theresa mays vagina by way of his swollen ego!!

How odd is that as the 4 gays in the bar looked on?

"Two gay guys walk into a post office.. one gay is black and irish..the other is scotish and white. Just at that same moment..would you adam and eve it..two gay females walk in..one being irish catholic holding a biography of oliver Cromwell and the other female affiliated to the house of lords.. " fuck brexit

So....

Anyway...

The moral of this story is...fuck political correctness because if you hate all creeds, colours ,religions and gods then you really cant be accused of discrimination..dont forget the midgets of course!

party "

Just at the moment when all four were trying to bond with each other in the pub they were distracted by the noise of a ryan air 737 800 series powering down the runway.. yes, ryan air fly feckin everywhere...even into islamabad ....where this pub

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

before the flat others , pagans and wikr peeps could wake up..as it was 16.30 in islamabad!

The gays in the bar said ' fuck me " Ryan air gets everywhere these days..even in islamabad.!!

Just at that crucial point where the commander of the aircraft said.. " V2 positive rate of climb..gear up!" He heard a thud!

Looking into the rear view mirror of the airliner the commander saw a blond headed extinction rebellion brexiteer shouting " fuck the eu" and also the pm of the island of island that no one can pronounce his name! Taishock@@.

Anyway..the guy on the fuselage apparently fell off and became embedded i theresa mays vagina by way of his swollen ego!!

How odd is that as the 4 gays in the bar looked on?"

So....

Anyway...

The moral of this story is...fuck political correctness because if you hate all creeds, colours ,religions and gods then you really cant be accused of discrimination..dont forget the midgets of course!

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

How odd is that as the 4 gays in the bar looked on?"

So....

The black jewish natzi dyke who was formerly known as " bryan " , bryan being the welsh spelling ...called paddy back in the uk...

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Yeah bryan..formerly known as mortisha..you know..that greek looking Tranny from the blue boar in tooting. !

Ohh.. hi brian!

Your not going to believe this but im stuck in a shithole in pakistan now known as islamabad...you know..where all your insurance quotes are handled?

Yeah i remember bryan lol! How you doing? Actually, im stuck in a shithole too.

Bryan said. Tooting you mean?

No, the wife said paddy??

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

The black jewish natzi dyke who was formerly known as " bryan " , bryan being the welsh spelling ...called paddy back in the uk...

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Yeah bryan..formerly known as mortisha..you know..that greek looking Tranny from the blue boar in tooting. !

Ohh.. hi brian!

Your not going to believe this but im stuck in a shithole in pakistan now known as islamabad...you know..where all your insurance quotes are handled?

"

Yeah. I remember her bryan said..

What do you mean paddy said?

Err .. never mind bryan said

Anyway..im in a shithole bar..stuck in a shithole..surrounded by gays, blacks, irish, scotish , jews , midgets and midges. .

Midges? Paddy said ..

Yeah ..midges..feckin odd out here bryan said. .

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Anyway..im in a shithole bar..stuck in a shithole..surrounded by gays, blacks, irish, scotish , jews , midgets and midges. .

Midges? Paddy said ..

"

Sounds like it paddy said.

Your gonna have to be quick paddy said because im in a bit of a tight spot at the moment.

How's that said bryan ( mortisha from tooting with the big black eyebrows and aldi bag for life )

Never mind said paddy..panting like buggery

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

Your gonna have to be quick paddy said because im in a bit of a tight spot at the moment.

How's that said bryan ( mortisha from tooting with the big black eyebrows and aldi bag for life )

Never mind said paddy..panting like buggery"

Feckin hell bryan! What do you want! Im stuck in a tight hole and the mrs has got to get the dinner on after she has made the bed and cleaned the house...on top of that, after ive fed the starfish with the crinkly brown hole, weve got the LGBGT Natzi christian irish catholic anal group coming over! So WTF do you want bryan!!

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

Feckin hell bryan! What do you want! Im stuck in a tight hole and the mrs has got to get the dinner on after she has made the bed and cleaned the house...on top of that, after ive fed the starfish with the crinkly brown hole, weve got the LGBGT Natzi christian irish catholic anal group coming over! So WTF do you want bryan!!"

You there paddy?

Yeah.. unfortunately i am bryan..

Well, bryan said...i know your feeding the starfish but im with an LGBGT fycked up irish catholic scotish muslim group out here..inc midgets...but.. actually..we're having a great time..

Midges? Paddy said

Midgets! Bryan said! Forget the midges paddy. Just looked out the window and saw a ryan aircraft powering down the runway with the PM on top of the fuselage screaming " extinction rebellion and fuck brexit "!!

Are we witnessing an actual mental breakdown here

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

Feckin hell bryan! What do you want! Im stuck in a tight hole and the mrs has got to get the dinner on after she has made the bed and cleaned the house...on top of that, after ive fed the starfish with the crinkly brown hole, weve got the LGBGT Natzi christian irish catholic anal group coming over! So WTF do you want bryan!!

You there paddy?

Well, bryan said...i know your feeding the starfish but im with an LGBGT fycked up irish catholic scotish muslim group out here..inc midgets...but.. actually..we're having a great time..

Midges? Paddy said

Midgets! Bryan said! Forget the midges paddy. Just looked out the window and saw a ryan aircraft powering down the runway with the PM on top of the fuselage screaming " extinction rebellion and fuck brexit "!!"

So why is that so unusual paddy said..withdrawing his python from the starfish and reaching for a wetwipe and some old spice.

Well said bryan..as the blond one formally known as " the mayor " ,

Was sliding off the fuselage of the ryan air 737/ 800 series with the commander loiking in his rear view mirrors saying " V2..pozitive rate of climb and gear up" having heard the guy on the roof slide off with a flag of the EU ( uhh ) union jack ..shouting extinction rebellion and Brexit for all!..

Snnnnnnzzzz..yes bryan..get to the point..

Well..said bryan. Then, actually fell into theresas vagina balls deep..completely fucking her..

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

Midgets! Bryan said! Forget the midges paddy. Just looked out the window and saw a ryan aircraft powering down the runway with the PM on top of the fuselage screaming " extinction rebellion and fuck brexit "!!

So why is that so unusual paddy said..withdrawing his python from the starfish and reaching for a wetwipe and some old spice.

Was sliding off the fuselage of the ryan air 737/ 800 series with the commander loiking in his rear view mirrors saying " V2..pozitive rate of climb and gear up" having heard the guy on the roof slide off with a flag of the EU ( uhh ) union jack ..shouting extinction rebellion and Brexit for all!..

Well..said bryan. Then, actually fell into theresas vagina balls deep..completely fucking her..

"

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

"

Fuck off bryan paddy said. If your going to call me when im up the garry glitter then please make it interesting!

Fair point said bryan..formally known as mortisha with the big brown eyelashes and aldi bag for life.

By the way paddy said. Are we still up near the top of the completely useless topic tripe forum list?

I will check bryan said..BRB

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

Fuck off bryan paddy said. If your going to call me when im up the garry glitter then please make it interesting!

Fair point said bryan..formally known as mortisha with the big brown eyelashes and aldi bag for life.

By the way paddy said. Are we still up near the top of the completely useless topic tripe forum list?

I will check bryan

said..BRB"

Yeah said bryan. We are at the top of the forum list after talking complete and utter tripe for the last hour. .

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

I will check bryan

said..BRB

Yeah said bryan. We are at the top of the forum list after talking complete and utter tripe for the last hour. ."

Thats interesting said paddy.. so if we talk complete and utter nonsense and try and offend everyone without exception then the political correctness police remain quiet and...it would seem..without a voice??

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

I will check bryan

said..BRB

Yeah said bryan. We are at the top of the forum list after talking complete and utter tripe for the last hour. .

Thats interesting said paddy.. so if we talk complete and utter nonsense and try and offend everyone without exception then the political correctness police remain quiet and...it would seem..without a voice??"

How so said bryan..

Well, paddy said..its quite obvious that if you make a comment like " we like BBC " for example..you would get comments like " uh uh..whats wrong with white dik then??

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

I will check bryan

said..BRB

Thats interesting said paddy.. so if we talk complete and utter nonsense and try and offend everyone without exception then the political correctness police remain quiet and...it would seem..without a voice??

How so said bryan..

Well, paddy said..its quite obvious that if you make a comment like " we like BBC " for example..you would get comments like " uh uh..whats wrong with white dik then??"

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

I will check bryan

said..BRB

How so said bryan..

Well, paddy said..its quite obvious that if you make a comment like " we like BBC " for example..you would get comments like " uh uh..whats wrong with white dik then??"

Very true paddy..i hadnt thought of that? Maybe thats because im an irish , black, catholic , jewish, TV named bryan who dates midgets?

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

I will check bryan

said..BRB

How so said bryan..

Well, paddy said..its quite obvious that if you make a comment like " we like BBC " for example..you would get comments like " uh uh..whats wrong with white dik then??

Very true paddy..i hadnt thought of that? Maybe thats because im an irish , black, catholic , jewish, TV named bryan who dates midgets?"

Midges Bryan?

Fuck off paddy. Im going to bed ...well..after ive fucked the ryan air captain up the starfish for being delayed in islamabad after running over two PMs on the runway!

Night night bryan.

"Are we witnessing an actual mental breakdown here "

just some light relief..

OP you ok?

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

I will check bryan

said..BRB

How so said bryan..

Very true paddy..i hadnt thought of that? Maybe thats because im an irish , black, catholic , jewish, TV named bryan who dates midgets?

Midges Bryan?

Fuck off paddy. Im going to bed ...well..after ive fucked the ryan air captain up the starfish for being delayed in islamabad after running over two PMs on the runway!

Night night bryan."

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

I will check bryan

said..BRB

How so said bryan..

Midges Bryan?

Night night bryan."

Paddy?

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

I will check bryan

said..BRB

How so said bryan..

Midges Bryan?

Night night bryan.

Paddy?"

Yes bryan.

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

I will check bryan

said..BRB

How so said bryan..

Midges Bryan?

Night night bryan.

Paddy?

Yes bryan."

You awake?

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

I will check bryan

said..BRB

How so said bryan..

Midges Bryan?

Night night bryan.

Paddy?

Yes bryan.

You awake?"

Unfortunately bryan..i am..!!

Do you think people will understand this thread?

Some will yes..paddy said ...but only if you read the salient points.

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

I will check bryan

said..BRB

How so said bryan..

Midges Bryan?

Night night bryan.

Paddy?

Yes bryan.

You awake?

Salient points paddy?

"

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

I will check bryan

said..BRB

How so said bryan..

Midges Bryan?

Night night bryan.

Paddy?

Yes bryan.

You awake?

Salient points paddy?

"

Yes. Salient points bryan

STOKE ON TRENT

Xmas cake and cheese

I go with beauty vs ugliness - not always an immediately visible thing....

I think I actually miss Tame

"I think I actually miss Tame "

Think....????

STOKE ON TRENT

bless

"I think I actually miss Tame

Think....???? "

Thinking still

STOKE ON TRENT

Think....????

Thinking still "

He's back

HELLO

Think....????

Thinking still

He's back "

Oops

STOKE ON TRENT

Think....????

Thinking still

He's back

Oops "

"HELLO "

Hello to the OP ? Or us spouting inane drivel

Think....????

Thinking still

He's back "

Who,is back?

Im back

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Im back "

You don't look black

Think....????

Thinking still

He's back

Oops

"

What is he called now then ?

"Im back

You don't look black"

Did you go for that walk lady ?

STOKE ON TRENT

Think....????

Thinking still

He's back

Oops

What is he called now then ?"

Erm no idea

"HELLO

Hello to the OP ? Or us spouting inane drivel "

Hello

Think....????

Thinking still

He's back

Oops

Erm no idea "

Useless numpty, only giving me half a story

Think....????

Thinking still

He's back

Oops

Erm no idea "

Good name

STOKE ON TRENT

Think....????

Thinking still

He's back

Oops

Erm no idea

Good name "

Think....????

Thinking still

He's back

Oops

Erm no idea

Good name

"

Nope, that's not him on name search function.

STOKE ON TRENT

Think....????

Thinking still

He's back

Oops

Erm no idea

Good name

Nope, that's not him on name search function."

you looking for him

"Im back

You don't look black"

Thats because im an irish catholic

STOKE ON TRENT

"Im back

You don't look black

Thats because im an irish catholic "

Most of this thread you have been bumping why?

So....

Anyway...

party "

was...as it happens

ANYWAY!

So....

Ring ring...ring ring..

Uh..hello?

Paddy?

Eh.. yeah

Its Bryan!

Bryan?

Ohh.. hi brian!

Midges? Paddy said ..

You there paddy?

Midges? Paddy said

I will check bryan

said..BRB

How so said bryan..

Midges Bryan?

Night night bryan."

Night night paddy

Think....????

Thinking still

He's back

Oops

Erm no idea

Good name

Nope, that's not him on name search function. you looking for him"

Absolutely not

"Im back

You don't look black

Most of this thread you have been bumping why?"

Don't ask, just don't

"HELLO

Hello to the OP ? Or us spouting inane drivel

Hello "

Well done! The starfish prize is in the post..you and one other person spotted the complete and utter tripe padddy and bryan were talking...an exercise in human behavior

"Im back

You don't look black

Most of this thread you have been bumping why?"

Just an experiment..just a bit of fun.

Bumping I know how you like to be on top OP.

I've just read this and I am crying !

"Bumping I know how you like to be on top OP.

I've just read this and I am crying ! "

What she said

STOKE ON TRENT

Think....????

Thinking still

He's back

Oops

Erm no idea

Good name

Nope, that's not him on name search function. you looking for him

Absolutely not "

"Bumping I know how you like to be on top OP.

I've just read this and I am crying ! "

Well thankyou kind lady

Ring ring...ring ring..ring ring...yeah?

Its bryan

Hi bryan

Hi paddy..listen..just seen the latest totally useless tripe forums and we're losing ground!

Where are we bryan, in the totally useless tripe forums?

We're still on the first page paddy but losing ground fast and we still have 3 crinkly brown star fishes to hand out to the people who can pick out the salient points!!

Fuck it bryan! We cant have that..the politically correct people must not know what we are upto..say something really useless and meaningless and try not to offend anyone!!

Thanks paddy will do..i can always really on you..you irish wanker!

Go do it bryan...by the way..have you fucked any more jewish, gay, catholic hedonistic midgets who have a high BMI count with muslim ancestors accountable to only one god?

Err..actually, yes..but another story..

Ok Bryan..keep me updated..ive got to go..im watching Bernard manning updates on DAVE.

Right you are paddy..

Oh and Bryan

Yes paddy..

Try not to offend anyone..

Right you are said Bryan..

Hello...

Bryan here. Its cold in here...such a big room

Ring ring..ring ring..yeah!

Its bryan...i think weve been sussed paddy..no ones biting..

Did you leave a totally useless tripe message bryan?

Well, yeah paddy..thats what you said do?

What did you say bryan?

Cant remember paddy..

Fuck it! I will enter the big cold room and take a look!

Carefull paddy..there maybe some political correctors in there..

Good point said paddy..its ok though because ive thought of that..ive got my tranny wig on..

They wont recognise me..BRB

For god sake Bryan..when i said say something totally useless and utter tripe i wasnt expecting such a shitty load of useless tripe as that!

Sweet mother of god, joseph and mary and george michael too! Lest we forget the other god too that rhymes with cassius clay!

God forbid..

Tell you what bryan..

Yes paddy..

Im going to take this fucking wig off because its really itching my scalp now and im going to have a five knuckle shuffle..lets lay low for a bit..see what happens.

It was cold in that room though paddy wasnt it..

Yes bryan..it was..but i suspect not for much longer..

Paddy?

Yes bryan?

Can i suck the bishop?

Fuck of bryan!

""

Ring ring...ring ring...ring ring...ring ring...ring ring...ring ring..ring ring...

Ooops..fuck it! Wrong number!

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Ring ring..ring ring..

Yes bryan

How did you know it was me paddy?

I just knew bryan..call it intuition.

Paddy listen..strange thing just happened..

Go on bryan

Well i was just calling this number that i thought was you..you know..ring ring...ring..ring..

Yeah..i get it bryan..then what?

Well this guy picked up the phone and said " oops, fuck it..wrong number ? " and then he put the phone down?

Thats odd said paddy..

Yeah said Bryan.

Anyway paddy..looks like weve been rumbled..time to make our way to the exits please ladies and gentlemen! Start speading the news bh bam..im leaving today..bh bam bam..i want to be a part of it..new york.....i feckin love yooo paddy....

Looks like its the end for us?

Yeah..ye feckin idiot!

Did we offend everyone paddy..

Nope..theres still the welsh to do..after they have herded in those sheep..

But thats another story bryan..

Switch the lights ogf on the way out.

Night paddy

Night bryan.

» Add a new message to this topic