FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Same old forum topics!

Same old forum topics!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Which topics do you wish would never be discussed ever again or see less of in forums?

AND

Which topics would you like discussed more in the forums?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Less - how the forums are boring and all threads are the same

More - discussions about how nice my bum is

#happytohelp

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Less - Fuck Kiss Avoid Marry Snog Shag Suck Lick Blow Bollocks ....

And Brexit !! Just Fuck off I dont care !!

Less- mental health topics

More- about adoring me

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Everyday there seems to be a discussion on the subject of bi v straight.

In fact, there are hardly any original subjects anymore, I'd suggest a thread on the subject of "if you found an aardvark in your front room what would you do", I don't think that one has been done before

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’d like to see more root vegetable themed discussion on here; Possibly some more mention of the criminally ignored, humble Radish

Give me a foodie topic anytime. The less i eat the more i want to talk about it haha.

Just nice, balanced discussions when its not about who wins the argument, but sharing ideas and thoughts.

Have I mentioned I don'tike person above threads, I think I have,I do like a good controversial and needy thread though, I like to post 3 or 4 a day

"I’d like to see more root vegetable themed discussion on here; Possibly some more mention of the criminally ignored, humble Radish "

Hmmmm interesting, would broccoli do?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Less shaming more educational discussion.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"I’d like to see more root vegetable themed discussion on here; Possibly some more mention of the criminally ignored, humble Radish

Hmmmm interesting, would broccoli do? "

Albert (Cubby) Broccoli... and now his daughter?

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

The introverted lovins with the I'll lick your arse no let me kiss and lick yours first kiss kiss ones just bore me to death.

"Less shaming more educational discussion."

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"The introverted lovins with the I'll lick your arse no let me kiss and lick yours first kiss kiss ones just bore me to death. "

Not sure you quite understand how an introvert works there

Out of 'needy' threads I dislike rating ones.

Say something nice is less pressurizing. And not a popularity or attraction contest.

"Out of 'needy' threads I dislike rating ones.

Say something nice is less pressurizing. And not a popularity or attraction contest. "

All person above threads are a popularity contest or there’d be no skipping to comment on the hottie 4 posts in the hope they see it and instantly want to get jiggy with the poster

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Less of the 'Having no luck on here' threads.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

No change, other than just a chance for all topics to be given a chance.

The pacing is fine to be honest. Plenty of good varied topics show up, then generally just get overlooked and/or lost in the sea of topics. Usually these are thought provoking topics too.

Unfortunately they get the least replies while the "thoughtless" fun topics get the attention, quite often with replies taking the piss or just trolling. It ends up putting people off bothering to start anything that will end that way.

Liverpool

I agree on this, but it surely should be a general mindset across all the forums and not a specific topic choice.

This is my over thinking mind at work!

"Out of 'needy' threads I dislike rating ones.

Say something nice is less pressurizing. And not a popularity or attraction contest.

All person above threads are a popularity contest or there’d be no skipping to comment on the hottie 4 posts in the hope they see it and instantly want to get jiggy with the poster "

Hmm but say something nice was just about 'pm who you want to' I think. Been a long time now.

I like being pegged by a woman am I bi?

That one really gets me. Where’s the bloody logic in that??? Grrrrrrrr.

No it doesn’t make you gay or bi to anyone wondering. So no need for that question ever again now.

Liverpool

"Less shaming more educational discussion.

I agree on this, but it surely should be a general mindset across all the forums and not a specific topic choice.

This is my over thinking mind at work! "

I mean I like to see discussions about interesting aspects of sex and relationships and see people talking about their experiences and people asking questions. I think we don't get them as much as we could as people are nervous about being shamed for sharing their experiences because it happens so much on here.

"I like being pegged by a woman am I bi?

No it doesn’t make you gay or bi to anyone wondering. So no need for that question ever again now. "

Oh and the thing I would like discussed more is tighty whiteys

"

Fewer binary choice threads,

More...oh bugger..

Liverpool

I mean I like to see discussions about interesting aspects of sex and relationships and see people talking about their experiences and people asking questions. I think we don't get them as much as we could as people are nervous about being shamed for sharing their experiences because it happens so much on here."

Ah yes, fully agree on that.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

This is my over thinking mind at work! "

Think the hive mindset here could be a lot more positive. And I'd also like to see people step up a bit when people are being ganged up on or shamed. This is where the established forumites should take the lead, which could help with accusations of cliques too

I mean I like to see discussions about interesting aspects of sex and relationships and see people talking about their experiences and people asking questions. I think we don't get them as much as we could as people are nervous about being shamed for sharing their experiences because it happens so much on here.

Ah yes, fully agree on that. "

100% agree too

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Also the "profile advice" threads where advice is kindly offered only for nothing on their profiles to actually change. Smacks of an exercise in self promotion, "look at me", threads. Would be good if Fab had a generic Profile Advice page that people could refer to.

No it doesn’t make you gay or bi to anyone wondering. So no need for that question ever again now. "

You'd be amazed how often at work this stupid logic comes up? I'm "known" for my predilection to less mainstream pursuits and frequently hear "Jesus, I'd never let a woman put anything up my arse as I'm straight." Even referring to non-cock shaped things such as her finger? I will reply with something like

"Here's a clue; it's a woman doing it?"

"Yeah, but it's up your arse."

"Right then you silly twat, would you jack your cock off between a morbidly obese bloke's moobs?"

"Would I fuck!"

"Why not, that's clearly as straight as they come because women normally have tits?"

B

"I’d like to see more root vegetable themed discussion on here; Possibly some more mention of the criminally ignored, humble Radish

Prefer root vegetables for obvs reasons

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I mean I like to see discussions about interesting aspects of sex and relationships and see people talking about their experiences and people asking questions. I think we don't get them as much as we could as people are nervous about being shamed for sharing their experiences because it happens so much on here."

I agree with you on this.

I've learnt so much on different aspects of sexual topics over the years from open and honest discussion.

Recently though so many people want to give a clever 'funny' answer or shut the discussion down because it doesn't fit their preferences. There's an awful lot of shaming that goes on.

No it doesn’t make you gay or bi to anyone wondering. So no need for that question ever again now.

You'd be amazed how often at work this stupid logic comes up? I'm "known" for my predilection to less mainstream pursuits and frequently hear "Jesus, I'd never let a woman put anything up my arse as I'm straight." Even referring to non-cock shaped things such as her finger? I will reply with something like

"Right then you silly twat, would you jack your cock off between a morbidly obese bloke's moobs?"

"Would I fuck!"

"Why not, that's clearly as straight as they come because women normally have tits?"

B"

Unbelievable some people’s logic

Somewhere In The Ether…

Yes indeed A discussion on both the artistic aesthetics and the culinary versatility of Broccoli would be indeed most welcome

Yes indeed A discussion on both the artistic aesthetics and the culinary versatility of Broccoli would be indeed most welcome "

I do like broccoli

There's not enough topics about Shrek imo

Somewhere In The Ether…

Yes indeed A discussion on both the artistic aesthetics and the culinary versatility of Broccoli would be indeed most welcome

I do like broccoli "

Did you happen to know that the word Broccoli is derived from the Italian plural of, ‘broccolo’, which means "the flowering crest of a cabbage’?

Hmmmm.....absolutely fascinating is it not?

Hello.....?

Think the hive mindset here could be a lot more positive. And I'd also like to see people step up a bit when people are being ganged up on or shamed. This is where the established forumites should take the lead, which could help with accusations of cliques too "

I do like broccoli

Did you happen to know that the word Broccoli is derived from the Italian plural of, ‘broccolo’, which means "the flowering crest of a cabbage’?

Hello.....? "

I think I'm in love with you now

Somewhere In The Ether…

"There's not enough topics about Shrek imo "

I agree wholeheartedly; Also we need more in-depth discussion on Skelator’s intrinsic motivation and obsession with breaching the gate of Castle Greyskull in Masters Of The Universe.

"Would I fuck!"

B

Unbelievable some people’s logic "

I'm lost, who has tits and who sticking what up who's ass?

Somewhere In The Ether…

I do like broccoli

Hello.....?

I think I'm in love with you now "

I quite like Horseradish to.....I hope that isn’t a deal breaker?

"Would I fuck!"

B

I'm lost, who has tits and who sticking what up who's ass? "

I have tits and i’m sticking a parsnip up

Your arse as I know how much you love them.

Hope that cleared that up for you

I do like broccoli

Hello.....? "

I did not know this. I’ve learned some fascinating facts on this site, I tell you ...

Liverpool

I agree with you on this.

I've learnt so much on different aspects of sexual topics over the years from open and honest discussion.

Recently though so many people want to give a clever 'funny' answer or shut the discussion down because it doesn't fit their preferences. There's an awful lot of shaming that goes on.

"

I like to save my silly comments for the shamers

All of them

"Would I fuck!"

B

I'm lost, who has tits and who sticking what up who's ass?

I have tits and i’m sticking a parsnip up

Your arse as I know how much you love them.

Hope that cleared that up for you "

Your a sado masochist nora

"Less- mental health topics

More- about adoring me "

Why less mental health topics?

We all have mental health!

Hailsham

More- about adoring me

We all have mental health! "

I'm with you oh socked one

"Everyday there seems to be a discussion on the subject of bi v straight.

In fact, there are hardly any original subjects anymore, I'd suggest a thread on the subject of "if you found an aardvark in your front room what would you do", I don't think that one has been done before "

We have an armadillo, a penguin skeleton, a human skeleton and more in our front room. ( shhh didn’t kill anyone/anything)

- Mrs

More- about adoring me

I'm with you oh socked one"

Well I am always right soooo....

Hailsham

More- about adoring me

"

You may have stretched it a bit far there though

I loved the “PM game” topics but they grew pretty repetitive. We need something similar that doesnt give guys an excuse to just drop a dick pic in the inbox of every female who says they’re in!

I honestly like that the forums give me everything from a confidence boost to silliness to a place to debate about current events. I adore the mental health and reaching out posts ( especially men supporting men) as the stigma needs to go and reaching out is crucial to being well and happy and if this is the only place to reach out, turning our backs on that would be harsh. I love the posts where people are exploring and discovering themselves.

I dislike the posts where people bash others looks or ask for the best anything on fab.

But it’s a great variety and a lovely different take on social media where I feel safe and welcome. - Mrs

Somewhere In The Ether…

We also need more topics relating to the joyous practice of Munging

The kiss, fuck, no thanks type of posts always seem to get lots of attention but seem to over power some threads which are far more interesting.

Perhaps there should be flirting section on here just for that.

The games section has become a bit bland, some new ideas would be good.

Music / films posts are always fun.

I've learned a thing or two by reading the forums. More sharing eachother's experiences would be nice or genuine questions getting genuine answers without the OP getting ridiculed.

Sometimes it gets a bit heated on here.If people took their time to read and understand from other's points of view and think before commenting it may become less so.

It's up to everbody to make the forums work. It's a community, we're all in this together and would be nice to help eachother out and all play nicely.

That's probably a bit of a dream though....

More- about adoring me

You may have stretched it a bit far there though "

Nope you ask Ash, he will tell you.

"

Just nice, balanced discussions when its not about who wins the argument, but sharing ideas and thoughts. "

This.

Less about winning and proving your point is the only possible one that any normal person could have. Here's hoping.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I keep shouting out broccoli .cauliflower.. the Dr says I've got fleurets

Somewhere In The Ether…

"

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

More- about adoring me "

Done.

"

See you’re back on form D.

"

Dear lord

Dear lord "

Just awesome

I did a 'different' thread the other day and got called needy,i try and be fresh and add some new ideas to the forum and I got sagged off for it, why bother

"I did a 'different' thread the other day and got called needy,i try and be fresh and add some new ideas to the forum and I got sagged off for it, why bother"

Slagged*

"I did a 'different' thread the other day and got called needy,i try and be fresh and add some new ideas to the forum and I got sagged off for it, why bother

Slagged*"

Don’t let the bastards get you down baby. I think you’re as delicious and clever as Nigella baking a cake and simultaneously passing a Marge exam xx

Maths

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Less - Fuck Kiss Avoid Marry Snog Shag Suck Lick Blow Bollocks ....

And Brexit !! Just Fuck off I dont care !!

"

They both have their own forums now. If you see any loose on the proper forums just report them. They soon get moved.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I’d like to see a thread that covers how being ‘eaten’ for hours will make most women squirt like a police horse pissing, turning them on so much they demand bareback sex from this VWE stranger. He ruins her pussy so has to stick it in her bum which she loves.

On a serious note, I’d like to see a debate to cover why late to middle age Southern Englishmen are regarded by Sydney University as the best lovers in the world.

"Maths "

I preferred it when it was a marge exam,sounds more sexy

By *iker BullMan  over a year ago

leeds

More forums on what forums we'd like to see more or less of

» Add a new message to this topic