FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New Pics Anomolies.

New Pics Anomolies.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mokes n Mirrors OP   Couple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Just flicked through new pics and within the last half an hour there appears to be a sudden influx of single females with one pic, no preferences and a lot of similarities. It's not just me that's a bit suspicious is it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes.

We have seen alot of new female members aswell

Watch out for any Nigerian pyramid schemes

Oh Iv just looked and all of them have joined within the last 30 minutes. All very attractive young women. Very suspicious!

So have i and they never get varied. Pic varied or site supported. Emmm

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

It's the videos that are attracting them, everyone knows single women love new material for the wank bank.

"Yes."

Go have a look, it's very odd.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

"It's the videos that are attracting them, everyone knows single women love new material for the wank bank."

By *mokes n Mirrors OP   Couple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Something about the usernames piqued me then the identical profiles confirmed it. Maybe Admin can take a peek.

"Something about the usernames piqued me then the identical profiles confirmed it. Maybe Admin can take a peek."

I was just going to say the same. Something is definitely amiss.

Same profiles I’ve seen aswell with same random format set up, just blocked straight away

"Same profiles I’ve seen aswell with same random format set up, just blocked straight away"

Yes I think that's the best way, Iv just reversed imaged one of them and it comes up as a model.

Interesting age choices that in no way tie in with the pics. Clearly aimed at a particular fab demographic.

"Yes.

Go have a look, it's very odd. "

It's the FBI.....hide!.

I'm not here to look at new profiles, I prefer a little more established. Maybe the OP could keep a tally and update here at the end of the day? Do the same for the rest of the week and a spreadsheet could be put together to spot the imposters. I'm sure admin aren't busy and would appreciate the gesture.

"Interesting age choices that in no way tie in with the pics. Clearly aimed at a particular fab demographic."

They all come up on reverse image.

Plus the user names look computer genarated. Just spoils the site, I have reported a few.

"Yes.

It's the FBI.....hide!.

I'm not here to look at new profiles, I prefer a little more established. Maybe the OP could keep a tally and update here at the end of the day? Do the same for the rest of the week and a spreadsheet could be put together to spot the imposters. I'm sure admin aren't busy and would appreciate the gesture."

What are you talking about!

"Yes.

It's the FBI.....hide!.

I'm not here to look at new profiles, I prefer a little more established. Maybe the OP could keep a tally and update here at the end of the day? Do the same for the rest of the week and a spreadsheet could be put together to spot the imposters. I'm sure admin aren't busy and would appreciate the gesture.

What are you talking about! "

Why does it matter who is new and their motives behind it??......that's for FAB to be concerned with, probably beta testing, etc. Velma and Scooby aren't really needed now are they

"Yes.

It's the FBI.....hide!.

Why does it matter who is new and their motives behind it??......that's for FAB to be concerned with, probably beta testing, etc. Velma and Scooby aren't really needed now are they "

Why so negative!

Fab encoure people to report fakes and these clearly are as there have been loads in the last 30 minutes. All have male user names.

"It's the videos that are attracting them, everyone knows single women love new material for the wank bank."

They cant view videos till they site supported

"Yes.

It's the FBI.....hide!.

Why does it matter who is new and their motives behind it??......that's for FAB to be concerned with, probably beta testing, etc. Velma and Scooby aren't really needed now are they

Why so negative!

Fab encoure people to report fakes and these clearly are as there have been loads in the last 30 minutes. All have male user names. "

Yes, they do, via the profile. Hence the NEW link, on the NEW profiles.

"Yes.

It's the FBI.....hide!.

Why so negative!

Fab encoure people to report fakes and these clearly are as there have been loads in the last 30 minutes. All have male user names. "

Why so angry, with your exclamation marks!!!...all subjective really, ones opinions.

Just found a few of their original pages through Tineye.

If it’s too good to be true or questionable then check them on Tineye

By *ux19Man  over a year ago

Essex

Gutted, I was so impressed I'd been Included in five complete strangers will's and promised copious amounts of sex in my messages this morning. Talk about shattered illusions

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"It's the videos that are attracting them, everyone knows single women love new material for the wank bank.

They cant view videos till they site supported"

Correct

Just had a look definitely something not right....steer clear

» Add a new message to this topic