FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cringeworthy

Cringeworthy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the most cringeworthy thing you've ever done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

I'm sure many nightclubs up and down the country have CCTV of me on their dancefloors, I hope I never see any of the footage

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I'm sure many nightclubs up and down the country have CCTV of me on their dancefloors, I hope I never see any of the footage "

Oh that was you was it in Cinderella Rockerfellas the other week? Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm sure many nightclubs up and down the country have CCTV of me on their dancefloors, I hope I never see any of the footage

Oh that was you was it in Cinderella Rockerfellas the other week? Lol "

Hell we even saw that video up in Scotland ; )

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Too many to list

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Once in an argument with my boss at work. I got so angry I decided to storm out of the office and slam the door. It was a fire door and closed in slow motion lol. Felt such a plonker

Mrs x

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

"I'm sure many nightclubs up and down the country have CCTV of me on their dancefloors, I hope I never see any of the footage

Oh that was you was it in Cinderella Rockerfellas the other week? Lol "

To be fair I don't think I'm that bad, but I'd still rather never see footage of me dancing

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm the walking talking embodiment of cringe. Most things I do are.

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Recently Started talking about somebody from a band to the person I was talking about, I didn’t recognise him I felt such a dick, luckily wasn’t slagging him off, I was showing off saying I’d played a support slot many years before!

"What's the most cringeworthy thing you've ever done?"

Tried to reveal my feelings to a supermarket beauty, as previously mentioned in another thread. NOT a good idea. What a plonker.

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

East London

I was talking dirty to my gf and the ps4 headset was still on so all my mates were cracking up over it..

I physically cringe when I think bout it

East London

"What's the most cringeworthy thing you've ever done?

Tried to reveal my feelings to a supermarket beauty, as previously mentioned in another thread. NOT a good idea. What a plonker."

mate works at sainsbury's most the girls he shags are customers

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I once asked someone to take me back (my ex husband) after we split up. I still cringe thinking about it

Tried to reveal my feelings to a supermarket beauty, as previously mentioned in another thread. NOT a good idea. What a plonker.

mate works at sainsbury's most the girls he shags are customers "

Might have to consider a career change.

Although I've maybe left it just the teensiest bit late to transition into a raving stud.

"I was talking dirty to my gf and the ps4 headset was still on so all my mates were cracking up over it..

I physically cringe when I think bout it "

Oh no

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

When I was about 10, me and two friends dressed as cats and did a dance for our class at school while we meowed to the music. Yes I was cool.

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

"Once in an argument with my boss at work. I got so angry I decided to storm out of the office and slam the door. It was a fire door and closed in slow motion lol. Felt such a plonker

Mrs x"

Ha ha sorry that just proper made me laugh out loud n spit my coffee out laughing x

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

mate works at sainsbury's most the girls he shags are customers "

I worked for Sainsburys n yeah that’s all I’m saying

"Once in an argument with my boss at work. I got so angry I decided to storm out of the office and slam the door. It was a fire door and closed in slow motion lol. Felt such a plonker

Mrs x

Ha ha sorry that just proper made me laugh out loud n spit my coffee out laughing x"

I do a lot of things that make me cringe. I don't know what I was thinking the other day but the woman at Tesco scanned my stuff and she had a handheld scanner out and I grabbed it and tried to shove my card into it when she had finished. I think it was lack of sleep but she let me try for a good minute or so before saying that's not for your card.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

At a Christmas works do I sat on my then bosses lap gave him a sort of lap dance and told him he needed a gang bang. To say I was embarrassed the next time I saw him is an understatement!!

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

You need to read this with Simon Bates’s “Our Tune” playing in the background.....

I used to have sex with a fella in Retford.. This entailed motorway driving which I hate, but I was young and gung ho it was fine....anyway, typically I developed feelings but was unsure how he felt so thought i’d be romantic....and as I left his, I left a cassette tape of a Kylie Minogue love song on his pillow with a “play me and my feelings will be revealed” message written on it.

(It makes my toes curl remembering this)

Sadly he was not impressed. He thought of me as just a fuck, and sent me a text along these lines which I read (with curled toes) when I got home.

I never saw him again.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"You need to read this with Simon Bates’s “Our Tune” playing in the background.....

I used to have sex with a fella in Retford.. This entailed motorway driving which I hate, but I was young and gung ho it was fine....anyway, typically I developed feelings but was unsure how he felt so thought i’d be romantic....and as I left his, I left a cassette tape of a Kylie Minogue love song on his pillow with a “play me and my feelings will be revealed” message written on it.

Sadly he was not impressed. He thought of me as just a fuck, and sent me a text along these lines which I read (with curled toes) when I got home.

I never saw him again.

"

This is the thread winner.....

East London

"You need to read this with Simon Bates’s “Our Tune” playing in the background.....

I never saw him again.

"

Yeah im p sure it was the song choice the did it

"At a Christmas works do I sat on my then bosses lap gave him a sort of lap dance and told him he needed a gang bang. To say I was embarrassed the next time I saw him is an understatement!! "

Oh that was you was it in Cinderella Rockerfellas the other week? Lol

To be fair I don't think I'm that bad, but I'd still rather never see footage of me dancing "

I'd like to see it

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I don't think this thread is long enough for my cringey moments. It's like a trademark now. The most recent was on a night out with my bitches on Saturday night. I was telling one of my friends dashing family members that I would ride him like Seabiscuit.. His whole family were stood behind me when I turned around

i got nude in a local nightclub and someone stole my pants

"I don't think this thread is long enough for my cringey moments. It's like a trademark now. The most recent was on a night out with my bitches on Saturday night. I was telling one of my friends dashing family members that I would ride him like Seabiscuit.. His whole family were stood behind me when I turned around "

I'd have died off.

"i got nude in a local nightclub and someone stole my pants "

What did you do?

mate works at sainsbury's most the girls he shags are customers

Might have to consider a career change.

Although I've maybe left it just the teensiest bit late to transition into a raving stud."

Just a little

"What's the most cringeworthy thing you've ever done?"

Ate a parsnip

Got mixed up between video game life and IRL life, not sure how, I was a weirdo back then lol. Second thing is walking into a lampost by accident.

Got locked out of a hotel room when I was stark bollock naked. Interesting chat at reception!

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

It’s my real name Mrs cringeworthy

Most things I do are cringeworthy so hard to narrow it down

"Got locked out of a hotel room when I was stark bollock naked. Interesting chat at reception!"

Oh I could just imagine

» Add a new message to this topic