FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi partner

Bi partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right so this is a genuine question/story and I’d appreciate honest non piss take answers/advice

My partner ( yes she knows I’m on here ) is 37 and she’s started to have bi tendencies. She’s opened up to the idea of having sex with another woman but In a 3sum. The only catch is I wouldn’t be able to touch the other woman which I’m fully ok with. The only thing in my mind is that this has came out of the blue ( kind of prompted during sex.

Has she always been bi ? What’s the best way of starting this ? She’s said she would be comfortable with a woman pleasing her but what are the chances of finding one that will only give ?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

the only way you will find out if she's always been bi is to ask her.

The best way to start this is to make a couples profile and get photo verified. You will need a separate e-mail address for this. Then contact women who are looking to meet couples.

The chances of a woman agreeing to rock up and have you watch her pleasuring your partner. The question I would be asking is "what's in it for me?"

I'm not saying there aren't women like that or that you're wrong in what you want but I think you'll find it difficult.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A club may be the best place to have female bi experiences.

Thank you

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

As a bi female half of a couple most couples are looking for ladies to join them.

They have the pick of the bunch. Not sure how they'd feel about just being watched pleasuring your mrs with nothing in return for them.

I always say I'm not a performing circus monkey for the mans pleasure. For me although I will meet couples on my own I would only meet couples where both people are playing and we all play as a 3.

Not to say you wont find what you're looking for just it could take a while.

» Add a new message to this topic