FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Does anyone watch

Does anyone watch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Naked attraction?

Who is the target audience.

Maybe I'm too old or desensitised after being on fab for a bit to naked bodies, resulting in no interest.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Never watched it x

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Quite apart from the whole theme of the show, who in their right mind would strip off, in front of potential millions of people across the UK.

They could include family, friends, work colleagues & associates or business contacts. How can they engage with society afterwards?

Participants obviously have a screw loose in their brains to take part!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we watch it sometimes with a loo on our face. We wouldn't go on it but I feel hard pushed to criticise if I watch

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot of peeps much watch it... people watching others get naked... sounds familiar not to sure where from...

I love it! It highly amuses me.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"we watch it sometimes with a loo on our face."

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I've often said it's no different from Fab really - in that you tend to see people naked first (or at least in a state of undress) - then their face, then either hear their voice or see them clothed when you finally meet

"Quite apart from the whole theme of the show, who in their right mind would strip off, in front of potential millions of people across the UK.

They could include family, friends, work colleagues & associates or business contacts. How can they engage with society afterwards?

Participants obviously have a screw loose in their brains to take part!"

It's a shame so many people feel the way you do ... nudity is absolutely nothing to be bothered about and your post shows exactly why it's a good program to educate every body that there is wring with nudity in any way!! And I've never seen it but also would have no problems being naked anywhere

"Quite apart from the whole theme of the show, who in their right mind would strip off, in front of potential millions of people across the UK.

It's a shame so many people feel the way you do ... nudity is absolutely nothing to be bothered about and your post shows exactly why it's a good program to educate every body that there is *nothing wrong* with nudity in any way!! And I've never seen it but also would have no problems being naked anywhere "

Sorry typo!!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

We're lying in bed in a hotel flicking around TV channels and Hannah just saw it for the first time and I explained how it worked. After two minutes she said it's the worst program she's ever seen and demanded we change the channel.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"we watch it sometimes with a loo on our face.

"

?

By *actilemale4uMan  over a year ago

London

I wouldn't be surprised if they were actors employed by the show.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Watched it a few time, but like the op, I must be desensitised or old lol .. I can’t stand the presenter, with her cheap crude remarks made to the guys on there, we can all be conscious about our bodies and especially guys with their cocks and ladies with their boobs or hips etc.. and she only has a cheap pop at the guys .. bets she’s a feminist and doesn’t really except the correct term of equality.. just saying

By *actilemale4uMan  over a year ago

London

"Watched it a few time, but like the op, I must be desensitised or old lol .. I can’t stand the presenter, with her cheap crude remarks made to the guys on there, we can all be conscious about our bodies and especially guys with their cocks and ladies with their boobs or hips etc.. and she only has a cheap pop at the guys .. bets she’s a feminist and doesn’t really except the correct term of equality.. just saying "

She's shagged up with sue perkins

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

That’s why she has an underlining of humiliating men

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've only watched it a couple of times, first time was to actually see if they really did get naked, the 2nd was the episode with Judith in it, after several people mentioned it.

She was ace!

But it's not my choice of viewing

Caught bits of it never watched a full episode

I watch it with the same mindset that i watch take me out, its car crash cringe tv and its so awkward its funny

I'll watch it when I click through channels and it's on. But it does make me cringe. And laugh, too

It's a shame so many people feel the way you do ... nudity is absolutely nothing to be bothered about and your post shows exactly why it's a good program to educate every body that there is wring with nudity in any way!! And I've never seen it but also would have no problems being naked anywhere "

Love this..my sentiments exactly

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

I love it but I'm always dissappointed that a lot of the people turn out to be players and shallow; I find this ironic as the concept of being naked is to shed all the 'disguise' of designer clothes and fashion - I thought people that appreciated this would be sincer and deep.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Caught bits of it never watched a full episode "

Which bits?

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I don’t watch it. I just don’t see the point of it. It troubles me when I listen to people talking about it because they are invariably laughing or mocking people on there. It’s just not for me.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I've seen it and to me its all a bit clinical does it really turn some people on?

» Add a new message to this topic