FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Well spoken woman for roleplay - advice

Well spoken woman for roleplay - advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asher9 OP   Man  over a year ago

going wild in the countryside

Good evening all. I don't post often in the forum. I have a sub and I'm looking for a lady who is well spoken,to help with a fantasy. My sub will be blindfolded and tied and I want a lady to talk to her while she's restraint..... looking for advice on "where". I'm based in north Yorkshire / county Durham xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

What do you mean "looking for advice on where"? I'm confused. Its late.

By *MP3Man  over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

This isn't a 'put the lotion in the basket' type scenario, is it?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think you will find well spoken women everywhere

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where what?

Sorry, I decided to ask this question after a bottle of wine.

Ok it's not a "lotion in the basket" situation lol. With my sub, everything starts with mental. I'll blindfold her, tie her hands together, lead her into a room, lay her on the bed and tell her to wait until I come back. I do this a lot and it builds suspense. I return and do whatever it is I do during that session. I'm looking for someone who'll talk to her while I'm "gone". She'll be under instruction not to speak so it will be a one sided conversation.... so that's pretty much what I'm looking for. I'm looking for advice on how and where to find someone to assist??

I should've waited til this morning before posting lol xx

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you on any other sites, maybe more about fetish etc? You might have more luck tnere.

It's quite a specific thing you're after and unless you have other plans there doesn't seem to be much in this for the well spoken woman. All I can suggest is that you keep asking and maybe mention the kind of thing you would want them to say.

I think you're right.... to ask a "stranger" to come and do that, there's not much in it for them. I could offer them dinner I suppose ??

Thank you for your help xx

"Are you on any other sites, maybe more about fetish etc? You might have more luck tnere.

It's quite a specific thing you're after and unless you have other plans there doesn't seem to be much in this for the well spoken woman. All I can suggest is that you keep asking and maybe mention the kind of thing you would want them to say."

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think you're right.... to ask a "stranger" to come and do that, there's not much in it for them. I could offer them dinner I suppose ??

Are you on any other sites, maybe more about fetish etc? You might have more luck tnere.

It's quite a specific thing you're after and unless you have other plans there doesn't seem to be much in this for the well spoken woman. All I can suggest is that you keep asking and maybe mention the kind of thing you would want them to say."

Would a recording be an alternative?

"I think you're right.... to ask a "stranger" to come and do that, there's not much in it for them. I could offer them dinner I suppose ??

It's quite a specific thing you're after and unless you have other plans there doesn't seem to be much in this for the well spoken woman. All I can suggest is that you keep asking and maybe mention the kind of thing you would want them to say.

Would a recording be an alternative?"

A recording could be a good idea...... or maybe a video call so the interaction is a bit more "interactive". That's a great idea actually

Joanna Lumley

Lady Penelope

Any newsreader from ITV or BBC

What would the well spoken woman be speaking about to your sub?

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Mrs Brown comes to mind.

By *llez WorldWoman  over a year ago

SE London

A recording could be a good idea...... or maybe a video call so the interaction is a bit more "interactive". That's a great idea actually "

I was going to suggest video call... I think that could definitely work!

"Joanna Lumley

Lady Penelope

Any newsreader from ITV or BBC"

Lumley wasn't available and Penelope wanted to bring her car but it wont fit down the lane ??

"What would the well spoken woman be speaking about to your sub? "

General tease.... how she wishes she could taste her and slide her fingers inside her, how much she wants to be involved, the things she would make my sub do, what she would do if I wasn't so insistent that my son wasn't allowed to engage. All mental imagery

A recording could be a good idea...... or maybe a video call so the interaction is a bit more "interactive". That's a great idea actually

I was going to suggest video call... I think that could definitely work! "

It opens up the search a lot. Video call could be from anywhere and doesn't have to be local. If you know anyone, message me??

Beginning to sound like you might need to employ a professional. Many Doms are very well spoken, well educated and experienced.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Good evening all. I don't post often in the forum. I have a sub and I'm looking for a lady who is well spoken,to help with a fantasy. My sub will be blindfolded and tied and I want a lady to talk to her while she's restraint..... looking for advice on "where". I'm based in north Yorkshire / county Durham xx"

In her ear.

"What would the well spoken woman be speaking about to your sub?

General tease.... how she wishes she could taste her and slide her fingers inside her, how much she wants to be involved, the things she would make my sub do, what she would do if I wasn't so insistent that my son wasn't allowed to engage. All mental imagery "

Your son?

"Joanna Lumley

Lady Penelope

Any newsreader from ITV or BBC

Lumley wasn't available and Penelope wanted to bring her car but it wont fit down the lane ??"

Good luck

King's Crustacean

General tease.... how she wishes she could taste her and slide her fingers inside her, how much she wants to be involved, the things she would make my sub do, what she would do if I wasn't so insistent that my son wasn't allowed to engage. All mental imagery

Your son?"

Don't ...... I didn't ask.

King's Crustacean

auto carrot for 'sub' was my guess

Forum Mod

East Sussex

General tease.... how she wishes she could taste her and slide her fingers inside her, how much she wants to be involved, the things she would make my sub do, what she would do if I wasn't so insistent that my son wasn't allowed to engage. All mental imagery "

Guessing your phone autocorrected sub to son there.

King's Crustacean

stop copying me ....... God I said it already!

"auto carrot for 'sub' was my guess"

Aha!

"auto carrot for 'sub' was my guess

Aha! "

Haha yeah it was auto correct. I meant sub.

"auto carrot for 'sub' was my guess

Aha!

Haha yeah it was auto correct. I meant sub. "

Oh, I see. Keeping it in the family?

I'm out!

Oh, I see. Keeping it in the family?

I'm out! "

Haha autocorrect..... I meant sub not son.

By *ittleRed-riding-HerWolfCouple  over a year ago

Carlisle

How about headphones with a recording. If your sub is instructed not to reply, she won't notice it's not live. You can even talk yourself and use a voice modifier to make you sound like a womans voice.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"stop copying me ....... God I said it already!"

I only wear the same clothes and get my hair done the same by coincidence

By *hechapMan  over a year ago

Derry

"Sorry, I decided to ask this question after a bottle of wine.

Ok it's not a "lotion in the basket" situation lol. With my sub, everything starts with mental. I'll blindfold her, tie her hands together, lead her into a room, lay her on the bed and tell her to wait until I come back. I do this a lot and it builds suspense. I return and do whatever it is I do during that session. I'm looking for someone who'll talk to her while I'm "gone". She'll be under instruction not to speak so it will be a one sided conversation.... so that's pretty much what I'm looking for. I'm looking for advice on how and where to find someone to assist??

I should've waited til this morning before posting lol xx

"

If she is not allowed to speak just get some posh doll to do a recording and press the play button.

If she is blind folded she will be none the wiser.

Excuse the cynic in me but if your sub cannot reply there is a possibility it is just you sitting listening. I see no gain apart from for yourself.

If she's blindfolded and laying down, I think she'd notice if it was a recording. I'm giving her the impression that there are people watching her. She can't see them but she can hear them / sense them.

» Add a new message to this topic