FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Morrissey

Morrissey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

The Guardian and now the Independent newspapers are giving Morrissey a battering at the moment. I simply listen to his music. I wil still buy his music because I like his tunes. Should we abandon musicians if we don't like his views?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The Guardian and now the Independent newspapers are giving Morrissey a battering at the moment. I simply listen to his music. I wil still buy his music because I like his tunes. Should we abandon musicians if we don't like his views?"

What about this time? I don't even think about it tbh if I like music I listen to music just for music's sake ... might not buy it per se as wouldn't like to line the pockets of an eejit but defo would download it!

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Yes.

Most musicians spout a lot of guff, in favour of one thing or another, often about things they are no longer in touch with.

Love Morrissey, sometimes he makes sense, other times he doesn't, just like most people. His music is fab!

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

So he is attention seeking the man is missing out he should join the forums here he would fit in so well.

The Guardian exists for snowflakes everywhere. I'd happily run over a copy in my Sturmgeschütz anyday.

» Add a new message to this topic